Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Banned User

Default Re: That FTR is GOOD!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    she´s not a member of the board any longer, that´s why

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    I didn\'t know that you could post to this board unless you were registered. FTR has been an icon on these boards for a long time. I was just wondering why she had her screen name deleted. If it is a personal thing, I appologize in advance for the question. I became a member of this board around the time FTR became a member. My screen name was deleted because of the spammer. Don\'t want to piss anyone off here, I was just wondering, that\'s all.

Brian

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

You can´t post unless you´re registered. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] FTR had chosen to `unregister´ herself so to speak and she, of course, hasn´t been posting since then.
    CJ

PS a lot of people were `wiped out´after this spammer guy - but only those who hadn´t been posting for a while I think.

Banned User

PS a lot of people were `wiped out´after this spammer guy - but only those who hadn´t been posting for a while I think.

You\'re right...That\'s why I was deleted.

Brian

Banned User

Default Re: Sexual Confidence

Enticing, good thread, I love sex tips threads.

What I have:

For looks, breasts, hair, eyes, voice, some people say ass

For actions:
    Deep throat
    I\'m

very tight
    Stamina
    Enthusiasm
    Complete willingness to please
    Passion
    Orgasms that last a long time (good

positive reinforcement for the guy)

How you give head for two hours is that you control him.

It is actually

not a blow job. It is cock worship. The difference is that a blow job is for making him cum. Cock worship may or

may not end in orgasm, but orgasm is not the goal. The goal is to give him pleasure and to show him that you love

his cock.

Cock worship has a different perspective than blow jobs, too, because a blow job is for him. Cock

worship is for YOU. Understand that men want to provide for us. So you get across to him that you really love this

and you need it, you need to have as much as you want of it. He will be more motivated to control himself if he

understands that he is giving you something by letting you enjoy his cock for as long as you want.

It\'s also

good, especially with a younger guy, to let him have one orgasm first - have sex with him first - and let the cock

worship be the reinforcement for his giving you sex the way you want it. If you save this for the second round, his

need to come isn\'t as urgent so he\'ll be more relaxed.

You have to be able to guage his reactions some,

e.g., when his balls really start to tighten, switch the stroke you\'re using, change the rhythm - or his

breathing changes, or his muscles stiffen - signs that you\'re getting him past the point of no return - you

don\'t want to take him that far, you just keep him right on the edge....basically you just keep bringing his

arousal level up and easing it back, bringing it up and easing it back.

I like to lay him on his back with his

legs open and one knee bent, so that I can lie between his legs with my arm under his bent leg and the inside of his

thigh for my pillow if my neck gets tired and I want to put my head down. I\'ve fallen asleep like that with

SDR\'s cock in my mouth.

That position is good because it\'s easy just to shift position slightly and

you\'re on all fours, so you can be more active, or if you need to rest a little, you can, as I said rest your

cheek on his inner thigh and he can stay in your mouth like that with you not moving, just sucking gently, or

massaging the underside of his cock with your tongue, etc.

I start with my hands, touching him just with my

fingertips - try to make him shiver. Next put a silky lube on your fingertips and use the lube and a little more

pressure. I like flavored lubes because they help me salivate, and you want your mouth to be wet. Touch gets

progressively more firm until you have his cock in your first and you can use your whole hand on him - then both

hands, and keep changing the stroke. If the first couple of strokes are with your whole hand, let the third one be

with his cock between your second and third fingers, and the fourth one be with your thumb on the underside and four

fingers lightly on the top, or do a couple of strokes with your whole hand, firmly, stroking downward (not coming

back up), so a couple of down strokes, and then three strokes from the base of the shaft coming up, back to the base

and up, etc. until he is ROCK hard and starting to drip. I wait until I see that first drop at the tip of his cock

before I use my mouth, and then it\'s the tip of my tongue to lick that first drop, and then my mouth very slowly,

agonizingly slowly, take first the head, lick, make sure everything\'s wet, go down a little further, etc, until

your nose is in his groin, and then come back up. Get everything wet - slippery is better.

It\'s not all about

sucking his dick, either. You give his balls attention, and the insides of his thighs, and his ass, everything ...

But those things will increase his arousal level fast so you have to be careful with them.

You have to listen

to him and know what the sounds he makes mean, that\'s another way - if you get the groan in agony of pleasure,

you maybe can do whatever produced it one more time, but then no more because it will take him too high too fast, so

you go to something else, and that will frustrate him, but something else good is coming, so after awhile he\'ll

stop fighting you or rushing you and he\'ll just lie back. You want to put him in a state of bliss and keep him

there.

He will be incoherent and he\'ll say all kinds of things to you, none of which are fair game to take

seriously because he won\'t know what he\'s saying at the time, so if he says he loves you, or he proposes

marriage, he just means he likes it. Don\'t expect him to remember what he\'s said to you after it\'s over,

if you get my drift. Anything said in the heat of passion let go in one ear and out the other. He has to trust you

that he can say whatever words come out of his mouth, or make whatever noise he\'s going to make, just being

spontaneous. Encourage him to make noise, because that helps you know where you are with him, so ... a guy new to

this will want to express himself but doesn\'t know what to say - any sound from him at all, reinforce it with

um-hmmm, while his cock is in your mouth. That feels good to him. Encourage him to talk to you or make sounds by

reinforcing.

New guys don\'t know what to do with their hands - I like my hair stroked and my scalp massaged, I

really like his hands all in my hair. So if he\'s sort of floundering, take his hand and show him what to do and

again reinforce it with pleasure sounds of your own. Teach him to stroke your cheek, caress your hair, talk to you,

etc. That keeps the pleasure cycle going between the two of you so you get reinforcement back. The level of praise

you get by doing this well is worth the effort, and the level of gratitude.

Deep throat - you have to control

your breathing, because you won\'t be able to breathe, he\'ll be blocking your air way. Feel with your finger

or if you can curl your tongue back in your mouth, where your palate ends and your soft palate begins, on the roof

of your mouth. What you want is to be able to use that ridge between the hard pallete and the soft to massage the

head of his cock with. Use pressure with your tongue on the underside, press him up against the roof of your mouth,

inhale, and slide your mouth down his cock until you can feel him pressing against your soft palate. You can bounce

him off that ridge. Or you can just keep him in that deep and suck him without moving your head. Lots of things

you can do. Your throat will be sore the next day but it only lasts a day or two.

You can have him stand at the

edge of the bed and you lie on the bed with your mouth just very relaxed and open, and he can hold your head and

f*ck your mouth just like that without you really having to do anything but relax and let your mouth and tongue be

soft and warm.

There are a gajillion things you can do with your mouth.

If you do want to make him cum, (you

asked me so I\'ll tell you), a finger inserted and focus on the head with a steady rhythm will usually finish

him.

But basically what happens is that he is putting himself under your control for that period of time and

letting you control his body. You have to train a guy to do that, not to want to push to orgasm, not to thrust in

your mouth unless you let him, etc., just to be completely relaxed. If he knows that he\'s not going to cum until

you make him cum (because if he acts up at all, you take your mouth away - he\'ll do whatever you tell him to do,

including lie still, as long as you continue to suck him) then he will be able to get to a state of just sort of

sailing on bliss. It\'s something of an altered state - it\'s dreamlike - and you lose track of time.

And

after you\'ve had him at that arousal level for a couple of hours, once you do make him cum, don\'t expect

anything else from him the rest of the day, because he won\'t be able to get up. Just slide out of bed so he can

have the whole bed to himself, and quietly shut the door behind you and let him sleep because he won\'t be able to

get up for a few hours.

Ok, that - plus - learn your positions and don\'t be concerned about what you look

like in any given one. If he didn\'t like the way you looked, he wouldn\'t be with you, so trust him and forget

about what you look like, just do what he wants you to do, or do what feels good to you and don\'t think, just

feel.

Re Elana playing with toys - that\'s great, masturbating for them is great, wearing sexy clothes is

great, and being inventive and creative and enthusiastic in general just makes them happy, so ... good attitude.

I\'m known for good attitude.

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend

they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them.

Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want

them to.

Or, at least, it works for me.

I would have to say

it was the cock worship...a roll play that lasted the best part of the day [dont ask its XXX rated] by the end

having not cum for so long, when I did....WOW...I can go to my grave knowing such pleaure....unbelievable, I feel

sorry that some guys will never have that experiance. A total out of body...oh I cant even begin to explain...it was

fan-fuking-tastic anyway. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

She\'s right - I did ask specifically. Thank

you Renee for taking the time to write that all out. But I bet you enjoyed it!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I love that \"don\'t expect anything out of him for the rest

of the day\" (except awe, gratitude, loyalty, mellow pleasantries...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) Cock worship and pussy worship pretty much end with the same

result. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

What I like to do - like Renee and then also Elana

and Mobley have referred to before - getting on top and riding it like it is the last cock in the world, nevermind

how your figure might be looking, he\'s only thinking about how much you \'need\' him inside you. He\'s

loving that you\'re so aggressive and desirous of his cock inside you, that you\'ll hop up there and take

control. Not to mention the great stimulation it gives YOU, being on top, varying your stroke, going in circles

this way then that, lean back real far so your breasts jut out, YEAH! Especially when you\'re growling out sexy

dirty talk, as you\'re inserting, \"Do you know what I am going to do with this big fat juicy c0ck? I am going to

(thrust) f*ck this fat c0ck - DEEP (thrust) and HARD (thrust)..\" well you get the idea. And \"F***ck you feel

SOOO good!!\" Let the dirty talk rip! No time to be quiet.

The other thing I like to do is more like is whole

body worship. (Like Renee said this is usually more appropriate for after, as this could seriously frustrate a guy

with wood as hard as chinese math.) I love so many parts of the male body and I like to explore. The muscles on his

shoulder, the way his skin looks (like brown sugar in most cases for me), the crease where his hips and pelvis come

together, his buns... yummers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And of course the package as well!

I haven\'t tried talking to it yet, but the commentary about how handsome, delicious, gorgeous different parts of

him look... men need this sort of adoration and they often aren\'t revered in this way.

This is when I like

to tease and stroke and stop and let my hair fall here and there and if he\'s responding, he\'ll be wondering

\"Is she ever going to stroke me down there?\" or \"God please please let her put me in her mouth again\" I

like to make him wait until he can\'t possibly wait another second, he would slay dragons just to have me envelope

his cock in my mouth, and when I do.,.,.the exhalation of breath I hear says it all.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

being on top...I like a women to squat over me, not ride...squat requires

high heals....yummm, sexy nakid form with just the wickedest heals on...looks so dirty...feels soooo good

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What do you think ladies?

With the utmost due respect, I don\'t really agree with that, unless of course the man is married, involved in

the swinging scene or in a serious relationship. I am all for being very cool and not even the slightest bit needy,

but I have found that most boys don\'t like to feel like they were used. They want to think that they made you

feel so good that you NEED some more. I expect this to be mutual. You gave them such great sex that they can\'t

stop thinking about it. They NEED more. They can\'t even consider that it was a one night stand and that they

won\'t be with you again.

I expect them to be so turned on that they will have to call you as soon as they

get home. When they aren\'t with you they want to call you to talk to you about what they are going to do to you

when they see you again. I want to create a monster that is so horny he can think about nothing but my pussy.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] yes I agree...anyway...this is what lovers should aim for...besides

it gets better and better

Phero Guru

I enjoy

whispering sexual niceties into a woman\'s ear as my girlfriend licks her to ecstasy. One thing I\'ve noticed

is that the \"other woman\" will ordinarily just lay there and enjoy the attention and what I will then do is to

take one of her hands and place it on my girlfriend\'s head (hair) - almost like magic - the \"other woman\"

will look at me with this twinkle in her eye that says \"ah, I get it\" and she\'ll move her other hand then to

my girlfriend\'s head to better caress it. Renee\'s lengthy \"how-to\" should be read carefully - the

recipient of all this great attention needs to reciprocate as well with his/her hands to complete this very very hot

connection.

Ewwwww

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    How can women betray the penis? HOW????

Phero Guru

oh she

hasn\'t at all betrayed the penis, just has broadened her oral talents to include women (going on 4 years now).

She just enjoys giving orgasms but I\'m not sure if she\'d go for hours as Reneee suggests - she gets a bit

impatient if it takes a long time, I guess it\'s not the journey for her so much as it is the end result.

Banned User

Ewwwww

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    How can women betray the penis? HOW????

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm a whopper!

Oh so many

willing men to do the licking then women move in on our act. What a world! what a world!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information