Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Sexual Confidence

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was moved by FTR\'s post re: being a sexual hottie. When I am really into it, I know that I can make a lasting impression on a lover as well. But I am especially interested in what exactly you consider to be your calling card, specifically, what do you do that puts men in awe of your skills? (And how do you give head for two hours?? lol) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Men, what memorable thing has a woman done in bed that had you daydreaming about that sex session for weeks after? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Mobley you\'ve already answered this!)

Sorry if this sounds too much like another thread here.

Default Re: Sexual Confidence

My thing would have to be my lap dance/stripping down for a guy. I love to put on a show for him first to get him crazy. Of course I unzip his pants so I can get a good look at what I am doing to him. Sometimes I will bring toys into the picture to let him watch....when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me. Actually....I\'ll get on top and have my way [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Men, what memorable thing has a woman done in bed that had you daydreaming about that sex session for weeks after?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

She showed up!

Phero Pharaoh

\"when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me.\"

When HE can\'t take it anymore or when YOU can\'t take it anymore ?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

My thing would have to be my lap dance/stripping down for a guy. I love to put on a show for him first to get him crazy. Of course I unzip his pants so I can get a good look at what I am doing to him. Sometimes I will bring toys into the picture to let him watch....when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me. Actually....I\'ll get on top and have my way

Yes I\'d like that, Thank you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Enticing, good thread, I love sex tips threads.

What I have:

For looks, breasts, hair, eyes, voice, some people say ass

For actions:
    Deep throat
    I\'m very tight
    Stamina
    Enthusiasm
    Complete willingness to please
    Passion
    Orgasms that last a long time (good positive reinforcement for the guy)

How you give head for two hours is that you control him.

It is actually not a blow job. It is cock worship. The difference is that a blow job is for making him cum. Cock worship may or may not end in orgasm, but orgasm is not the goal. The goal is to give him pleasure and to show him that you love his cock.

Cock worship has a different perspective than blow jobs, too, because a blow job is for him. Cock worship is for YOU. Understand that men want to provide for us. So you get across to him that you really love this and you need it, you need to have as much as you want of it. He will be more motivated to control himself if he understands that he is giving you something by letting you enjoy his cock for as long as you want.

It\'s also good, especially with a younger guy, to let him have one orgasm first - have sex with him first - and let the cock worship be the reinforcement for his giving you sex the way you want it. If you save this for the second round, his need to come isn\'t as urgent so he\'ll be more relaxed.

You have to be able to guage his reactions some, e.g., when his balls really start to tighten, switch the stroke you\'re using, change the rhythm - or his breathing changes, or his muscles stiffen - signs that you\'re getting him past the point of no return - you don\'t want to take him that far, you just keep him right on the edge....basically you just keep bringing his arousal level up and easing it back, bringing it up and easing it back.

I like to lay him on his back with his legs open and one knee bent, so that I can lie between his legs with my arm under his bent leg and the inside of his thigh for my pillow if my neck gets tired and I want to put my head down. I\'ve fallen asleep like that with SDR\'s cock in my mouth.

That position is good because it\'s easy just to shift position slightly and you\'re on all fours, so you can be more active, or if you need to rest a little, you can, as I said rest your cheek on his inner thigh and he can stay in your mouth like that with you not moving, just sucking gently, or massaging the underside of his cock with your tongue, etc.

I start with my hands, touching him just with my fingertips - try to make him shiver. Next put a silky lube on your fingertips and use the lube and a little more pressure. I like flavored lubes because they help me salivate, and you want your mouth to be wet. Touch gets progressively more firm until you have his cock in your first and you can use your whole hand on him - then both hands, and keep changing the stroke. If the first couple of strokes are with your whole hand, let the third one be with his cock between your second and third fingers, and the fourth one be with your thumb on the underside and four fingers lightly on the top, or do a couple of strokes with your whole hand, firmly, stroking downward (not coming back up), so a couple of down strokes, and then three strokes from the base of the shaft coming up, back to the base and up, etc. until he is ROCK hard and starting to drip. I wait until I see that first drop at the tip of his cock before I use my mouth, and then it\'s the tip of my tongue to lick that first drop, and then my mouth very slowly, agonizingly slowly, take first the head, lick, make sure everything\'s wet, go down a little further, etc, until your nose is in his groin, and then come back up. Get everything wet - slippery is better.

It\'s not all about sucking his dick, either. You give his balls attention, and the insides of his thighs, and his ass, everything ...
    But those things will increase his arousal level fast so you have to be careful with them.

You have to listen to him and know what the sounds he makes mean, that\'s another way - if you get the groan in agony of pleasure, you maybe can do whatever produced it one more time, but then no more because it will take him too high too fast, so you go to something else, and that will frustrate him, but something else good is coming, so after awhile he\'ll stop fighting you or rushing you and he\'ll just lie back. You want to put him in a state of bliss and keep him there.

He will be incoherent and he\'ll say all kinds of things to you, none of which are fair game to take seriously because he won\'t know what he\'s saying at the time, so if he says he loves you, or he proposes marriage, he just means he likes it. Don\'t expect him to remember what he\'s said to you after it\'s over, if you get my drift. Anything said in the heat of passion let go in one ear and out the other. He has to trust you that he can say whatever words come out of his mouth, or make whatever noise he\'s going to make, just being spontaneous. Encourage him to make noise, because that helps you know where you are with him, so ... a guy new to this will want to express himself but doesn\'t know what to say - any sound from him at all, reinforce it with um-hmmm, while his cock is in your mouth. That feels good to him. Encourage him to talk to you or make sounds by reinforcing.

New guys don\'t know what to do with their hands - I like my hair stroked and my scalp massaged, I really like his hands all in my hair. So if he\'s sort of floundering, take his hand and show him what to do and again reinforce it with pleasure sounds of your own. Teach him to stroke your cheek, caress your hair, talk to you, etc. That keeps the pleasure cycle going between the two of you so you get reinforcement back. The level of praise you get by doing this well is worth the effort, and the level of gratitude.

Deep throat - you have to control your breathing, because you won\'t be able to breathe, he\'ll be blocking your air way. Feel with your finger or if you can curl your tongue back in your mouth, where your palate ends and your soft palate begins, on the roof of your mouth. What you want is to be able to use that ridge between the hard pallete and the soft to massage the head of his cock with. Use pressure with your tongue on the underside, press him up against the roof of your mouth, inhale, and slide your mouth down his cock until you can feel him pressing against your soft palate. You can bounce him off that ridge. Or you can just keep him in that deep and suck him without moving your head. Lots of things you can do. Your throat will be sore the next day but it only lasts a day or two.

You can have him stand at the edge of the bed and you lie on the bed with your mouth just very relaxed and open, and he can hold your head and f*ck your mouth just like that without you really having to do anything but relax and let your mouth and tongue be soft and warm.

There are a gajillion things you can do with your mouth.

If you do want to make him cum, (you asked me so I\'ll tell you), a finger inserted and focus on the head with a steady rhythm will usually finish him.

But basically what happens is that he is putting himself under your control for that period of time and letting you control his body. You have to train a guy to do that, not to want to push to orgasm, not to thrust in your mouth unless you let him, etc., just to be completely relaxed. If he knows that he\'s not going to cum until you make him cum (because if he acts up at all, you take your mouth away - he\'ll do whatever you tell him to do, including lie still, as long as you continue to suck him) then he will be able to get to a state of just sort of sailing on bliss. It\'s something of an altered state - it\'s dreamlike - and you lose track of time.

And after you\'ve had him at that arousal level for a couple of hours, once you do make him cum, don\'t expect anything else from him the rest of the day, because he won\'t be able to get up. Just slide out of bed so he can have the whole bed to himself, and quietly shut the door behind you and let him sleep because he won\'t be able to get up for a few hours.

Ok, that - plus - learn your positions and don\'t be concerned about what you look like in any given one. If he didn\'t like the way you looked, he wouldn\'t be with you, so trust him and forget about what you look like, just do what he wants you to do, or do what feels good to you and don\'t think, just feel.

Re Elana playing with toys - that\'s great, masturbating for them is great, wearing sexy clothes is great, and being inventive and creative and enthusiastic in general just makes them happy, so ... good attitude. I\'m known for good attitude.

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them. Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want them to.

Or, at least, it works for me.

Banned User

Thanks for the erotic stimulation, Renee.

I should say it was quite \"enticing\".

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, come on now. She asked for specifically and exactly, so I shared information.

Phero Dude

Hey, come on now. She asked for specifically and exactly, so I shared information.

No wonder they keep coming back as you said [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Most women aren\'t as \"enthusiastic\" about giving oral, although they love receiving it, which I don\'t mind too much since this is one of my fav. things, but you definitely sound like you know how to please a guy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

If FTR will gather all her posts in one book, it would be a massive success.

How bout it?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Red, You\'d better copyright that post before someone steals it!
    It belongs in it\'s own special archive.
    Or better yet, have you considered writing a book.
    I am sure it would be a bestseller.

I\'m very serious, you\'re a genius!

Sorry Seadove, didn\'t see your post before I wrote mine.

Banned User

Sometimes, Exit, you remind me of me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That\'s a scary thought [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

My nightmares !!

Well seems I gotta live with it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

FTR- That really was brilliant. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

She\'s right - I did ask specifically. Thank you Renee for taking the time to write that all out. But I bet you enjoyed it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I love that \"don\'t expect anything out of him for the rest of the day\" (except awe, gratitude, loyalty, mellow pleasantries... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) Cock worship and pussy worship pretty much end with the same result. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

What I like to do - like Renee and then also Elana and Mobley have referred to before - getting on top and riding it like it is the last cock in the world, nevermind how your figure might be looking, he\'s only thinking about how much you \'need\' him inside you. He\'s loving that you\'re so aggressive and desirous of his cock inside you, that you\'ll hop up there and take control. Not to mention the great stimulation it gives YOU, being on top, varying your stroke, going in circles this way then that, lean back real far so your breasts jut out, YEAH! Especially when you\'re growling out sexy dirty talk, as you\'re inserting, \"Do you know what I am going to do with this big fat juicy c0ck? I am going to (thrust) f*ck this fat c0ck - DEEP (thrust) and HARD (thrust)..\" well you get the idea. And \"F***ck you feel SOOO good!!\" Let the dirty talk rip! No time to be quiet.

The other thing I like to do is more like is whole body worship. (Like Renee said this is usually more appropriate for after, as this could seriously frustrate a guy with wood as hard as chinese math.) I love so many parts of the male body and I like to explore. The muscles on his shoulder, the way his skin looks (like brown sugar in most cases for me), the crease where his hips and pelvis come together, his buns... yummers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And of course the package as well! I haven\'t tried talking to it yet, but the commentary about how handsome, delicious, gorgeous different parts of him look... men need this sort of adoration and they often aren\'t revered in this way.

This is when I like to tease and stroke and stop and let my hair fall here and there and if he\'s responding, he\'ll be wondering \"Is she ever going to stroke me down there?\" or \"God please please let her put me in her mouth again\" I like to make him wait until he can\'t possibly wait another second, he would slay dragons just to have me envelope his cock in my mouth, and when I do.,.,.the exhalation of breath I hear says it all.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"hard as Chinese math\"! I love that, that\'s great.

I didn\'t learn how to be on top until just a few years ago, can you believe it? Wish I\'d had women friends like you for teachers way back when.

And someone to tell me that men need to be ravished every bit as much as we do.

Phero Dude

Where have all you women been all my life? Your driving me wild just reading all this &amp; FTR if Renee is you real name it is a beautiful name.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s my real name. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

On the subject of hot talk - that\'s another thing it took me a long time to learn and I\'m still not really good at it. I\'m noisy but I don\'t really like to talk.

How important is hot talk to men?

Also I\'m curious if any of you women have ever had men say things that struck you funny when they were all worked up. What\'s the funniest thing a guy\'s ever said to you in the heat of passion?

I am the dirtiest talker. I can get so nasty. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am the dirtiest talker. I can get so nasty. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Can we have some examples? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

You have to be in the process of doing something to me. Come here and do something to me.

You don\'t have to tell me twice...I\'m on my way [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Elana, pm me and give me some patter, then.

no fair,... share with the class, Elana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Sex me so good I say blah-blah-blah . . .

Enticing :
    You\'re talkative too with sex.You say blah-blah-blah...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hi FulltiltRedhead,

WOW! What an AMAZING post!!!
    I\'ve had a few women who COULD do this and fewer who were this enthusiastic.

SDR is a very lucky Man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And thanks for also answering an earlier question about KEEPING Lovers.
    Many of these women are just not ready for the type of experience you described above and
    with a few I might have made the mistake of actually making things MORE ROMANTIC to make sure they knew it
    wasn\'t just a \"one night stand\"

Instead, you are saying act as if they don\'t exist...interesting. I actually went out of my way to treat them VERY SPECIAL and so far it has back fired on me
    too many times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fulltilt wrote:

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them. Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want them to.

Or, at least, it works for me.

--------------------
    Beauty is exuberance. -- William Blake

Edited by FullTiltRedhead (04/20/03 02:57 AM)

Phero Pro

luv that. I hate these quiet little gurls.

Dirty talk is a great passion booster [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information