Three blondes went to Heaven on the same day and showed up at the pearly gates. St. Peter looked them over and said, \"Well, before you can enter the gates you have to answer one simple question, to show you know something about why you\'re here.\"

The first blonde stepped up to the gates, and St. Peter said, \"Now, explain to me, what is Easter?\" The woman replied, \"Oh, that\'s easy. That\'s the holiday in November, when everybody gets together to give thanks, and eats turkey, and...\"

\"Wrong,\" replied St. Peter, \"You\'ll have to wait.\" He turned to the second blonde and said, \"What is Easter?\" The second blonde replied, \"I know, Easter is about Jesus. In December, when we put up a nice tree, exchange presents, and celebrate His birthday.\"

St. Peter shook his head in disgust at the second woman and sighed. He turned to the third blonde and said, \"You look a little smarter than the other two... Now, WHAT IS EASTER?\"

The third blonde smiled and said, \"I know what Easter is. Easter is the Christian holiday that takes place in the spring. Jesus and his disciples were eating at the last supper, and He was deceived and turned over to the Romans by one of his disciples. Then the Romans took Him to be crucified and stabbed Him in the side, made Him wear a crown of thorns, and crucified Him. He died, and was buried in a cave sealed off by a large boulder.\" St. Peter smiled and nodded.

The blonde continued, \"And every year the boulder is moved aside so that Jesus can come out, and if He sees His shadow there will be six more weeks of winter.\"

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER WEEKEND! AND YES.....KEEP [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]ING!!! TATER!!!