Close

Stranger

Default Newbie here and need advice with beginners TE set.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone,
    I just got my stuff today. I purchased the TE beginners set. OK this is how my first day with the stuff went. I made sure I was the one that got my package [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Opened it up and read the instructions. Got to thinking. Wonder what this stuff smells like. Opened up the musk and it wasn\'t bad. Then opened TE up and OMG that stuff was strong. Wished I was one of the guys that can\'t smell pheromone there for awhile. I was soo lightheaded. After gaining grip on reality. I mixed a 50/50 in the atomizer with TE/SP musk oil. It still had a smell to it. Ok I sprayed a shot on my chest, a shot on my neck, a half spray under each of my arms, and a half shot just below my stomach. My girlfriend bought me some Calvin Crave cologne that she likes. So I
    used that to cover it up. Well she got home today and asked if I had been eating cheese cause I stunk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] So what should I do. Use less shots of the 50/50, add more musk to the mix, add just a shot of TE to myself, or should I mix it up with my cologne. Using cologne to cover up except for the last one. Kinda don\'t want to do the last one cause of the way the cologne bottle is. Need your advice tonight if possible so I can be ready for tomorrow. She only said that I stunk that one time. She was a little bit more loving but I do think I need a different combo. Oh yeah she started her period yesterday if that helps out any.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Newbie here and need advice with beginners TE set.

Geez stinky! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] No expert here, but since no one is going to respond...either ONE spray of the stuff to your throat and chest area, or take ofF your top, and dab about 5-6 dabs on...chin, neck, behind your ears, wrist...and then spray your colonge on top of it to cover. Should no one else respond...give it a shot. Hope it works out for you! TATER!!!

Journeyman

ummm...im no expert but you\'re doing a couple things that would make you stink:

1)Thats a lot of sprays of 50/50. The stuff doesnt smell too great and with all those mones you probably smell like a dirty dog with deodorant on.
    2)On top of your OD youre putting on another cologne. I\'m not sure how Crave smells, but I bet it doesn\'t mix well AT ALL with your musky mix. As a rule of thumb, don\'t mix two strongly scented products in simmilar ratios.

Ive been experimenting with SP oil and TE mixes and have had limited success. Today, I tried putting on just a small dab of TE under each ear and 1 spray on my shirt. I wore AXE phoenix to cover it up, and probably had the best results yet after 2 weeks of experimenting.

It will take time to find what\'s right for you, but take it slow, for its way too easy to OD with out knowing, or to wear a terrible mix. If I were you, I\'d mix a small amount of your Crave (since we know your lady likes that scent alone) with TE in a 4 or 5:1 ratio to start. There shouldnt be a strong effect on the scent that way and you won\'t have to worry about ODing. You could also try like I did, putting on raw TE and covering with your own scent. I\'ve found that the -nol content in the cheap-smelling musk is practically neglegible, and that you\'ll probably only find results with the TE. But its up to you, so experiment, and good luck.

Please post results!!

PS> that last post came up literally secs before mine! i really didnt copy the whole \"im no expert\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], its just a crazy coincidence

Stranger

LMAO. No wonder I didn\'t get any. I\'m suprised she didn\'t kick me out the house. I didn\'t relize I was using that much. Thanx. I\'ll let you know how it goes tomorrow

Banned User

lol, I told the newbies not to use the SPMO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]... unscrew the TE sprayer cap and apply 2 dabs on neck, 3 dabs on chest and 1 dab split on each forearm. Then cover that with some cologne.

Stranger

Ok guys wish me luck. Its the start of a new day. Just got out the shower and put 2 dabs on my neck, 3 on my chest, 1 dab split on each forearm. I covered my chest and forearms up with axe phenoix and my neck with crave. I\'ll let you know how my day goes today.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

5 dabs of Edge should be enough, I think. Apply everywhere you naturally stink, especially crotch!

Sandalwood essential oil makes a great cover for Edge.

Banned User

4-6 dabs seems to be my prime dosage, though I can get away wearing 6 or 7 if I use half a pack of SOE gel as cover. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I\'m no good witht the mones, BUT be careful with the cover spray...too much cologne can choke a charging bull!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] You may want to dab the colonge over the spots. I hear women complainning about men wearing too much cologne. Hope it all works out for you. Tater!!!

Sounds like you just had too much scent on. Skip the SP oils IMO. All the females I\'ve asked have confirmed my opinion that the SP oils are nasty.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Ok guys wish me luck. Its the start of a new day. Just got out the shower and put 2 dabs on my neck, 3 on my chest, 1 dab split on each forearm. I covered my chest and forearms up with axe phenoix and my neck with crave. I\'ll let you know how my day goes today.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> how\'d it go?

Stranger

Well that night I did like I said. I put 2 dabs on my neck, 3 on chest, and one split between arms and cover with AXE. It went pretty good. She was in a good mood all day. The next day I decided to spray directly onto myself and cover with my cologne. It went better. I noticed girls stopping and staring at me. Had to go into the grocery story that day and this one girl was following me. Dunno if it was the spray or what but every isle I went down she did also. Went to check out and there she was. Today I wanted to see what less would do so I applied 1 dab on neck, 2 on chest, split on forearms. Lets see how I can put this....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thread Information