Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Strongest Pheromone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I heard from some people that fart is sexy any information? My brother farts a lot and girls are just flacking on him e they\'re even telling me that my brother is sexy than me. He never uses any perfume or whatsoever, for me his looks is just very ordinary the only thing I know is he farts a lot. I was wondering if his fart is his Pheromone.

Default Re: Strongest Pheromone

sry travis what do you mean -> fart ?
    altavista doesn t know this word [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Talk about needing a cover scent ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Don\'t laugh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] The always brilliant Benjamin Franklin once speculated publically about a preparation that would make his flatus smell sexy. Perhaps your brother is showing his respect for our founding fathers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    sry travis what do you mean -&gt; fart ?
    altavista doesn t know this word [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am wondering if you really don\'t know the meaning .....

fart = Furz

cuddlebear

It\'s too easy, if we could just fart our way into bed, we wouldn\'t need all of these mone products. Of course, if someone wants to do some really wild research, like rubbing SOE on their butthole and then letting loose in public ...

Furz??

Phero Dude

I\'m glad I picked up on this thread after I ate breakfast...

King of the coupons!

I heard from some people that fart is sexy any information? My brother farts a lot and girls are just flacking on him e they\'re even telling me that my brother is sexy than me. He never uses any perfume or whatsoever, for me his looks is just very ordinary the only thing I know is he farts a lot. I was wondering if his fart is his Pheromone.

Travis! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] One thing for sure....if the women are grazy over him for his internal combustions...he ain\'t taking protein shakes!!! Maybe the girls are crackheads! Maybe the gas fumes have them high, and they think they\'re in love. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Perhaps Bruce will fund this research.

preparations for a successful date:

1. apply mones to strategically important parts of the body

2. eat a can of beans

good luck!

Where do i get this pheromone ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I don\'t think you should try this unless you want people to run away from you that is. You don\'t really need an od to do that then.

King of the coupons!

Xehupatl! Ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Chuckle! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Chuckle! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Giggle! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Giggle! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Beans! Beans! Good for the heart! The more you eat! The more you .......!

I hope this forum never ever never goes away!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Women don\'t fart...they poot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    lol ...
    I would like to comment something, but I didn\'t stiller get to stop of laughing .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lol

Do it again do it again!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

P.S. would Bruce be paying test subjects?

Good for the heart! The more you eat! The more you .......!

I\'ve always know it as: \"beans, beans, the magical fruit. the more you eat the more you toot (sp?)\"

hey, maybe \"toot\" really means \"f*ck\"

so in essence, it\'s been general knowlegde for DECADES that farting makes chicks go wild!

King of the coupons!

Just had a Mobley thought! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Before anyone loses any hair on how to STOP a fart OD....Lots and lots of CHEESE!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Beans to, and cheese not to! Tadahhhhhhhhh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now you have the power to turn your lady on, or not to turn your lady on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I think I\'ll call this mix the POPorSTOPPER#1!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, FTR or Elana what do you think about FartMones ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Hey, FTR or Elana what do you think about FartMones ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Come onnnnnnnn!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You know women don\'t have anything to say when it comes to Farting...they poot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You have to ask what do they think of Pootmones. Duhhhhhhhhhhh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

It doesn\'t surprise me that the women aren\'t responding ... this is one hyper-silly thread. Even if \"furz\" did contain some pheromone, it would most likely be overruled by the uh, aroma. You know I think this popular guy probably has something ELSE going for him ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Yes I get it .. I just ask about fartmone because I want know if I can fart and say to my girlfriend: Hey I farted, this fart is my!!! or I will accuse my dog [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Yes I get it .. I just ask about fartmone because I want know if I can fart and say to my girlfriend: Hey I farted, this fart is my!!! or I will accuse my dog [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Please accuse your dog! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

This post is much funny than the new movie of Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Bad Dog , Bad Dog [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Bad Dog , Bad Dog [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And you get to keep your girl another day!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] She may want to put the dog to sleep though seeming that he\'d be smelling like he needs an autopsy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I suspect that her cat doesn\'t fart. Her cat poot ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Cats poot!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You\'re in the game now Abductor!!! Pull my finger please! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ladies and gents...from the makers of mix and match mones...we give you....the Fart Club! Geezzzzz! What\'s really going on!!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I already laugh so much today .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well the \"fight club\" is good but Fart Club is better ..

You are not your car, you are not your Credicard ...
    First rule: Don\'t speak about the Club ..
    Welcome to \"Fart Club\"
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I am not sure as to pheromones, however, I get what you\'re saying. Now, I have heard of dudes pinning down girlfriernd and farting in face...I thought that to be...Not right, but whatever...And that fart guy on Howard Stern\'s got the HOTTEST F*** GIRLFRIEND...Anyway.

Perhaps not pheroones, but rather presonal smell in general. LIke marking your territory in gas v.s. liquid form.

Like when Pimps take a wizz on their hos... For SOME REASON the hos keep doing what they do...Hmm...

However, I suppose that it depends. It could go either way. One girl may be offended, while another may not.

Anyway, if you eat the right diet you should very rarely have to fart to begin with... And too many people eat from 3-6 times a day, the body never clears itself of those toxins and has to \"fart\" and belch, and release toxins. And skin and hair smell, etc.

Whereas you know, eating 1 meal a day, getting rid of toxins daily that way, etc.

Anyway... Perhaps they are attracted to that, but I\'m not sure if farting would really help you out...

Look at the Fans man.. What was different from him? Nothing really. He\'s got that thing. That thing could be that he doesn\'t care about following some fashion, he makes his own, confidence, alpha male, etc. And, if it\'s not that, than it\'s pheromones. Perhaps your brother just has the right chemistry...Natural pheromones.

And, one MORE THING!!

It may not be the farting at all...But rather the confidence, to not CARE what the girl thinks if he farts or not. The attitude.

To where basically, he doesn\'t have to impress her...

D*mn, there was some good movie on the comedy central a few weeks back or so.

Girl next door was perfect for this guy, he didn\'t know it. And wanted some other girl. Him and the other girl\'s cousin got together...The cousin told him how to get her, and he told her cousin how to get her...

Anyway, basically, he stood out, and istead of telling her she was pretty, etc, he told her there was somethign wrong with her, and she would have to try to prove to him that she was whatever, insecurity right....But when he told her how she was beautiful, she started looking around, liek she didn\'t care.

All the guys don\'t fart around the girl to be polite... But that\'s just the thing. They always have people trying to imporess them.

Your brother comes along, and doens\'t care about farting in front of the girl...Speaks his mind, etc. And gets the girl.

Only problem, in the end of the movie, he realized that the girl he really wanted was the one he had all along, but by now it was too late because she was going twith this jerk guy..But, she left him, and they got back together.

Actually, she tied him up and took a pic of him....Anyway.

YOu get the point dude.

Don\'t care what you do in front of a girl, don\'t be like the other 1,000 guys that don\'t fart around the girl...Come on...It\'s about that than anything else. It\'s the fact that they will do anything even though it\'s offensive.

Or, think of that commercial, with the guy who just eats those one candybars.... Dont\' care about the girl, of course eventually she leaves him, but than his cany bar wrapper is under her shoe and he\'s like NO and grabs her leg...

She calls up her freidns and syas, oh, he was practically BEGGING ME to come back...Why?

Normally any other guy would be no big deal. But because he doesn\'t like her, or doesn\'t care, he\'s different he\'s someone bettter to her...

Now, for those types of girls (basically, all the popular ones ( I would say hot, but there\'s tons of hot girls that arent\' popular) (are like that)...

So, basically, do what you want, despite the girl you\'re with...If it\'s a girl that doens\'t care.

But listen, if your\'re with some girl that cares about everything you do, than, you know...lol

And plus, when you\'re married, do you think you\'ll never be able to fart aroudn the girl forever? lol

Bart

Thread Information