Close

Default Putting /w variety on target

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is realted to other /w threads that are popping up these days but with a little twist. So, from what we\'ve heard (3 testimonies i believe) it seems that certain /w varieties can cause the female phero transporter (yeah that sounds good) herself, to become sexually aroused. \"Wetness\" is the key characteristic that has brought interest to this phenomenon. Now while we\'re waiting for some field tests to be conducted, there seems to be a variable that could determine whether or not this is a good product for men to use. I can\'t recall who brought it up, but it seems the effects of /w varieties could depend on who is wearing them. What i mean is, the \"wetness\" could only occur IF the female is wearing them (constant + skin exposure required).
    If this is requirement is true, how about this: what if one where to (secretly) apply a drop of a /w on the female target. If the effect is true, then that woman will become aroused. BUT will they associate that arousal with the man next to them. I guess this might not even matter. Probably if their aroused they\'ll take whatever is nearest, as long as it\'s good enough.
    any thoughts on this possibility? I know it sounds kinda naughty but i don\'t see much moral difference between the hunter wearing the mones and hunted.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Putting /w variety on target

Yeah! I can see it now...Man goes to jail for putting mones on a woman, and made her have sex with him. That would be like the crazies putting stuff in women drinks wouldn\'t it? I couldn\'t believe it, but when I hang out, I normally sit at the bar and chill. Women that know me, often come, put their drinks in front of me, and ask me to watch it while they dance/go to the bathroom. Anywho, how you gonna explain what liquid you put on\'em? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] You could hit\'em with a mone ball instead of a spitball! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Don\'t ya think she would wonder why she all of a sudden stunk? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

If you know the girl, spike her favorite perfume with the stuff. Or you can buy her some perfume as a gift but spike it with the stuff before you give it to her.

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\'t you wish to god you\'d never said anything about the effect of women\'s products on women?

I sure do.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Yeah! I can see it now...Man goes to jail for putting mones on a woman, and made her have sex with him. That would be like the crazies putting stuff in women drinks wouldn\'t it? I couldn\'t believe it, but when I hang out, I normally sit at the bar and chill. Women that know me, often come, put their drinks in front of me, and ask me to watch it while they dance/go to the bathroom.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But if you accept your drink analogy to be true, how is you yourself wearing the mones any different?
    Putting something in a woman\'s drink is rendering her incapable of making a conscious decisions. Putting mones on doesn\'t affect her capacity to make a rational choice.
    But lets just tone down the drink analogy a little and say, what if the woman is drunk? is it ok to get with her? what if you\'re drunk too? However you look at it, even the drunken case is worse than my mone supposition.
    All in all, my idea seems the same to me as you yourself wearing pheros. So if that\'s ok with you, i fail to see why this variation is any different.

Don\'t you wish to god you\'d never said anything about the effect of women\'s products on women?

I sure do.

nah, you\'re just pissed at the fact that there are no reports of /m varieties getting men toasty, hehehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

But if you accept your drink analogy to be true, how is you yourself wearing the mones any different? IT\'S ON YOU...AND IT\'S NOT YOUR FAULT SHE\'S STANDING THERE SNIFFING YA. Putting something in a woman\'s drink is rendering her incapable of making a conscious decisions. Putting mones on doesn\'t affect her capacity to make a rational choice. YOU\'RE RIGHT. But lets just tone down the drink analogy a little and say, what if the woman is drunk? is it ok to get with her? I CAN\'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT ME...I DON\'T DO STRANGE DRUNKEN WOMEN. what if you\'re drunk too? I NEVER DRINK THAT MUCH THAT I\'D SLEEP WITH SOMEONE THAT I DIDN\'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH. IN FACT, I DON\'T THINK ALCOHOL MAKES ANYONE SLEEP WITH SOMEONE THEY DIDN\'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH. I \"\"\"THINK\"\"\" ALCOHOL BRINGS OUT THE TRUE FEELINGS. I\'VE ALWAYS HEARD...BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK. NOT!! REMEMBER...I ONLY SPEAK FOR MESELF, AND YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY MOBLEY CAN BE. However you look at it, even the drunken case is worse than my mone supposition. I AGREE. All in all, my idea seems the same to me as you yourself wearing pheros. SO YOU\'RE JUST GOING TO WALK UP TO SOMEONE, AND RUB MONES ON THEM? SCARED OF YOU!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So if that\'s ok with you, i fail to see why this variation is any different. IT\'S OK WITH ME. ALL I DID.......WAS GIVE YOU ONE MAN\'S OPINION (MINE).

Sorry for making you read between the lines. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I don\'t think it\'s ethical to put the /w on the girl. I have to support MOBELY\'s view on this one.

- Krish

King of the coupons!

I don\'t think it\'s ethical to put the /w on the girl. I have to support MOBELY\'s view on this one.

- Krish

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEHA!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s not antiMobley week!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks Big K!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    \"IT\'S ON YOU...AND IT\'S NOT YOUR FAULT SHE\'S STANDING THERE SNIFFING YA.\" &lt;-- golden. ya gotme there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

\"SO YOU\'RE JUST GOING TO WALK UP TO SOMEONE, AND RUB MONES ON THEM? SCARED OF YOU!!!\" &lt;-- I haven\'t been able to respond for some 5mins cracking up at that vision. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I should\'ve have specified that this option was meant for someone you\'re close to: gf, ex-gf, \"best friend\", not some random person on the street.

\"IT\'S OK WITH ME. ALL I DID.......WAS GIVE YOU ONE MAN\'S OPINION (MINE).\" &lt;-- When I said \"so if that\'s ok with you\" I didn\'t mean it as when one says that phrase with an attitude. The \"that\" was referring to you yourself wearing pheros. The phrase could have been \"So if wearing pheros on yourself is acceptable, how is this case any different\".

King of the coupons!

Evildo - Top of the morning to ya laddy, and the rest of the day to meself!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Nutin but luv fa ya!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Glad yer didn\'t get upset. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Had me worried for a sec. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Tater!!

Phero Pharaoh

Wouldn\'t even consider putting mones on a woman like that. It\'s also got to be more risky, legally, then say having her passively affected by what you are wearing.

Pheromones aint no Rohypnol but I sure wouldn\'t want to be standing in a court room explaining that I was sprung sneakily rubbing some questionable chemical substance on a target.

**DONOTDELETE**

Elvido said he meant put them on your girlfriend, someone who is close to you.

If she\'s close to you, just tell her you want to put this cologne on her because it\'s supposed to make you both feel good. Chances are she\'ll let you. I\'ve put PCC on women friends of mine and even on women co-workers - I just asked them if they wanted to participate in an experiment with human pheromones, and I put a little PCC on them and then got their reactions 15 minutes later.

MadDoc would be the person to ask about this, I think. (not about sneaking them on someone -about putting them on your girlfriend)

Thread Information