Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Cause target to become addiction to phero sensatio

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This question is related to durability, which has been discussed her before. The question is whether pheros can cause a sort of addiction to the sensation for the target. I\'m not referring to chemical addiction, rather a psychological one. So the target might think \"damn every time i\'m with that guy I want eat right up, and that doesn\'t happen to me with other people.\" Or instead does it happen that once the phero wearer isn\'t around is the memory of the sensastion lost.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Cause target to become addiction to phero sens

Good question, it becomes a sexual obsession, they have to be in youre vacinty as much as possible, this however attracts other unaware males who drift in and act like dickheads. And then the social circle hookup theory kicks in. And then people for some strange reason walk really quickly around and around like supercharged energizer bunnies. Then the giggles start and women stand there trying to get youre attention then they run away as soon as they have it. Then attention whores come out of nowhere and its on for young and old.

Watcher,

Incredible! That\'s exactly what I was going to say.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

\"Then the giggles start and women stand there trying to get youre attention then they run away as soon as they have it.\"

Ooh I know that one.

Enlightened One

Oscar - im psychic
    Everyone else, looks like we agree 100% on this one. Thats as simple as it gets.

\"they have to be in your vicinty as much as possible\"
    That surely happens when I\'m at the same place as this person, but does that desire also develop when we are not at the same place? So when that person is home alone will they feel that need to be close to me?

yes.
    Assuming, of course, that you have something other than your smell to make you memorable...I\'ve decided that the best way to make your pheromones memorable is to leave some of them on your partner so that she\'s smelling them and feeling good all day. How use choose to apply them is up to you, but I\'ve found that putting them on myself and then having really good sexual intercourse with her is the most satisfying application method for me...

hahahaha, sounds like a good plan. I do have the option of applying them directly to say, her hair in the morning, but isn\'t that risky? I mean would the smell have definitely have my signature on it, or would it make attracted to other men she encounters during the day? It seems to me I\'d by jumping right into that social circle hookup vortex.

Banned User

If you have been wearing pheromones for over a month around the same people I do not think it is a bad thing to go a day or two in the rotation without them. You have been tagged as a very very attractive person to them missing one day is not as traumatic as one might think.

yesterday I had not worn any phermones and before I went to the mall I made sure I scrubbed hard with antibactieral soap and so on to remove any pheros, my clothes ofcourse were just washed aswell, I was getting alot of stares in the mall (ALOT) especially from women at a farther away distance, maybe pheros last a bit longer then we may think or I am just very attractive [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]?

Enlightened One

Hey bruce says that 6 days on and 1 day off in a weekly rotation period has huge benefits and allows you to reset youre natural pheromone levels.

no, seriously, just putting on her hair won\'t do a thing...like I said, if you want to be memorable YOU have to be memorable..the pheros just get you close enough to have a chance to do that....trust me, really good sex will make her think about you during the day a lot more than your phero signature...

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ...... allows you to reset youre natural pheromone levels.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

usually I get fully what you are saying watcher but could you elaborate on that point you made above?

**DONOTDELETE**

yes.
    Assuming, of course, that you have something other than your smell to make you memorable...I\'ve decided that the best way to make your pheromones memorable is to leave some of them on your partner so that she\'s smelling them and feeling good all day. How use choose to apply them is up to you, but I\'ve found that putting them on myself and then having really good sexual intercourse with her is the most satisfying application method for me...

Now, that\'ll work.

Phero Dude

Can women get addicted to a guy wearing A1 around her then since it is noted for relaxing females and making them feel good? If you wear A1 all the time around your girlfriend for example and you always make her feel good will she become addicted to the feelings she feels when shes with you and therefore addicted to your presence??Has this happened to anyone here with A1??

Enlightened One

What i mean is you can get used to youre natural singnature again, once a week and any residueal OD can be removed.

Letme answer my own post with what I experienced. I spent saturday and sunday with my target (ex-gf) at some friends place. We hooked up saturday afternoon and sunday morning.
    On monday she called me 7 times and emailed me 3. Tuesday she called once and emailed twice. Wednesday she sent an sms only reminding me that it\'s a friend of ours birthday.
    We haven\'t seen each other since sunday.

So, could this be a sort of diminishing returns scenario, and the psychological phero sensation is kinda wearing off. It\'s possible, but of course it could be 1000 other things. More work, thinking about bf (he\'s in another state), rationalizing her behaviour and regreting having hooked up with me again. Anything really. But whatever it is the phero sensation doesn\'t seem strong enough to have overcome other factors.

No thats just because she\'s getting tired of contacting you so much

Double post

Banned User

No need to rub it in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No need to rub it in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oops! That\'s my take on the situation, she cant keep up the whole \"7 calls and 3 emails\" every day thing (sorry if I misquoted). This happened because you let the initial excitment die down, if you keep things hot, she will still be excited.

Like I always say (sideways glance at FTR, prepares self for barrage of insults... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]): For things to be exciting, you have to be close and yet far enough apart for the spark of attraction to jump.

(sees FTR coming and runs)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

certainly. the thing is she works some 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and any given night she can have business dinners. the job ends next month so hopefully i\'ll have more time. i always maintained that it was the job that killed our relationship, not us. and given her hightened interest in me i think this is the case. btw that \"hightened\" interest was around before I started to use pheros. given that she set up mental barriers to keep from acting upon her desires to get with me (admitted to by herself)...i thought i\'d give her a little boost [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Cause target to become addiction to phero sensatio

When I\'m seriously chasing a woman I often count on the thing you\'re talking about. Repeat exposure, with absences in between. On every encounter I try to excite her/make her feel good/arouse her. Pheros play into that for me, by presumably making me more attractive (maybe subconsciously), or by putting her in a sexual mood when we are together. The pheros are one part of the puzzle, but certainly not the only tool I use. This pattern of repeated exciting encounters followed by absences is an old standard seducer\'s trick to make someone become emotionally attached to you (addicted, \'in love\'). It has some decent scientific basis too.

Most of the serious psychological writers on people \'in love\' (limerance) talk about this repeated \'reward\' pattern of encounters being one way (not the only way) some people \'fall in love\'. Some suggest the pleasant/arousing encounters begin to activate the reward pathway in the brain, which also reinforces normal drives (food, thirst, sex) and gets hijacked by other pleasing but addictive behaviors (drugs, gambling). Repeated encounters with a sexually attractive or pleasant/charming person can activate this same brain reward pathway, sometimes resulting in \'addiction\' to a person - the person falls \'in love\'. In fact, the brainscans of coke addicts look just like the brainscans of people in love.

Intermittent rewarding stimuli is thought to be the most efficient activator of the brain reward pathway. Alternating exciting/pleasing encounters with absences is one way to try to get someone hooked on you - in love with you. They are excited when you are around, they miss you and think about you when you are gone - they begin to \'crave\' your presence.

To make your encounters exciting/pleasing, use all your tricks - pheros, exciting appearance, charm, warmth, attention, flattery, flirtation - whatever pleases/arouses your target the most. As you get closer to them and get to know them better, you can tailor your approaches more and more to their likes and needs, further intensifying their experiences with you. Excite-withdraw, then repeat the cycle.

The mistake most people make is to press too hard, never withdrawing or absenting themselves, never allowing the reward cycle to develop. Even your favorite food would begin to annoy you if you had it every meal-every day. Likewise withdraw at times to let your partner feel the loss of your presence, then \'reward\' her with the nest exciting encounter. This stuff really works well on someone who doesn\'t like you much in the beginning.

Phero Dude

When I\'m seriously chasing a woman I often count on the thing you\'re talking about. Repeat exposure, with absences in between. On every encounter I try to excite her/make her feel good/arouse her. Pheros play into that for me, by presumably making me more attractive (maybe subconsciously), or by putting her in a sexual mood when we are together. The pheros are one part of the puzzle, but certainly not the only tool I use. This pattern of repeated exciting encounters followed by absences is an old standard seducer\'s trick to make someone become emotionally attached to you (addicted, \'in love\'). It has some decent scientific basis too.

Most of the serious psychological writers on people \'in love\' (limerance) talk about this repeated \'reward\' pattern of encounters being one way (not the only way) some people \'fall in love\'. Some suggest the pleasant/arousing encounters begin to activate the reward pathway in the brain, which also reinforces normal drives (food, thirst, sex) and gets hijacked by other pleasing but addictive behaviors (drugs, gambling). Repeated encounters with a sexually attractive or pleasant/charming person can activate this same brain reward pathway, sometimes resulting in \'addiction\' to a person - the person falls \'in love\'. In fact, the brainscans of coke addicts look just like the brainscans of people in love.

Intermittent rewarding stimuli is thought to be the most efficient activator of the brain reward pathway. Alternating exciting/pleasing encounters with absences is one way to try to get someone hooked on you - in love with you. They are excited when you are around, they miss you and think about you when you are gone - they begin to \'crave\' your presence.

To make your encounters exciting/pleasing, use all your tricks - pheros, exciting appearance, charm, warmth, attention, flattery, flirtation - whatever pleases/arouses your target the most. As you get closer to them and get to know them better, you can tailor your approaches more and more to their likes and needs, further intensifying their experiences with you. Excite-withdraw, then repeat the cycle.

The mistake most people make is to press too hard, never withdrawing or absenting themselves, never allowing the reward cycle to develop. Even your favorite food would begin to annoy you if you had it every meal-every day. Likewise withdraw at times to let your partner feel the loss of your presence, then \'reward\' her with the nest exciting encounter. This stuff really works well on someone who doesn\'t like you much in the beginning.

SO THEN WOULDNT WEARING A1 AROUND SOMEONE YOU SEE LIKE TWICE A WEEK ( A GIRLFRIEND FOR EXAMPLE OR A GIRL YOU FREQUENT WITH) HAVE THE SAME EFFECTS??LIKE FOR EXAMPLE EVERYTIME YOU WEAR A1 (iD WEAR IT ON MY ARMPITS SO IT ISNT EXPOSED IN THE AIR JUST WHEN SHE CUDDLES WITH YOU)AROUND YOUR GIRL SHE GETS HAPPY. mAYBE AT FIRST SHE WONT REALIZE ITS YOUR PRESENCE THATS MAKING HER HAPPY BUT TWO OR THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES OF THIS AND SHE WILL SEE THAT EVERYTIME SHE IS AROUND YOU HER MOOD SUDDENLY HEIGHTENS AND SHE FEELS ALMOST EUPHORIC. wONT SHE MISS THIS MOOD WHEN YOUR AWAY AND THEREFORE WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN??aNYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE KIND OF EFFECTS AND A1 USE AROUND A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND???

PS: SORRY FOR THE CAPS, MY KEYBOARD\'S MESSING UP...

Phero Enthusiast

Sure, the longer it goes on that way the stronger the positive association with your presence. If she\'s happy in your presence, and less happy when you\'re gone, you\'re \'programming\' her to want to be around you.

I don\'t think you want to count on the pheros alone, as I said. Some phero effects are subtle. But yeah, combine pheros with other things that excite/please her and I think you\'re doing what you can.

Phero Enthusiast

Oooh, this is a good thread! Excellent posts, Mr. Irish! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

CptKipling, the image of there needing to be enough distance for a spark to jump is a direct steal from a post of mine so why should I criticize or insult you, except to say that you blatantly plagiarize me every time the topic of closeness v. distance comes up and I can\'t imagine how a person of any conscience could continue to steal someone else\'s lines and present them as your own as you do, you big ol phony.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Hmm, a question just popped into my head. If some distance/absence/withdrawal/whatever helps to create a spark, would it help to go out of your way to avoid/ignore that person? Suppose you see this girl everyday in class, but you don\'t want to \"press too hard,\" so you stay away from her and not talk to her every other day or something. Is this an OK thing to do?

Phero Enthusiast

Well, I don\'t know your situation, but in general you want a progression where you are getting more and more familiar and exciting to her. But you have to back off in some way so there\'s a cycle feel to it. You can back off by being absent, by varying degrees of aloofness, by being just a little less exuberant than last time - the list goes on from blatant to slight pschological withdrawal.

I can\'t tell you exactly cause it will depend a lot on both of your personalities and the situation. Just the impression you are not as interested as before can be a form of withdrawal. You\'ll have to use your own judgement and a little trial and error.

The mistake to avoid is to always be available, always at her feet or in her face, too eager to please - etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

Irish - what about dealing with the aftereffects - e.g., the girl presses to know why he seemed so preoccupied in their conversation yesterday, or why he hasn\'t called in so long, etc.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I can\'t speak for Irish, of course, but I would think that would depend on where the relationship is. You have obligations to return people\'s calls at some point, for example; or to call them often enough that they feel you are not a waste of time or too frustrating of their needs. If you wait too long they will not have a good time when you finally show up, and the cycle is broken. Every once in a while, however, breaking the cycle can even intensify the effect (woman thinks it might be her fault and that she has to try harder); but not too often. You want them a little hungry each time.

Always planning something exciting for them to look forward to helps too.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information