Just what are the secret ingredients contained in The Edge and NPA???Ok...Ive been going over and over this question all week and I still cant come to one conclusion. Ive used the search engine and read mostly every post that concerns the \"special ingredients\" and I cant come to one single conclusion. Now in the past several people have speculated that the secret ingredient was A1...Now I myself never really payed much attention to that until I began remembering some of my experiences wearing NPA around my girlfriend. I remember that every time I would wear this product she would get in a brighter mood and seem happy and calm. She would start talking alot and dancing around me and just plain being silly and fun.I would notice that whenever I wore this product (only wore it 4 or 5 times since I mistakenly spilled my bottle early last year)around her in her apartment she would only want to be curled up on my lap and super close to me. She would just be on my lap sniffing me for hours...not budging at all. She would mention things like (\"Oh I need to take a bath, but I cant bring myself to leave you...not even for one second...\" I remeber she also mentioned ...\"I will never ever be able to leave you...Im just too attached to you...\" Now I hadnt really thought about it and at the time I just thought it wa the none making her submissive or something, but I have worn PI/m around her and it doesnt get this response at all...with PI/m she just seems scared and in a quiet , dark mood around me. Totally opposite from the way she acts when Ive worn NPA. So what do you guys think...do you think A1 might be one of the secret ingredients?I also notice that when Ive worn NPA i kinda get in a dark mood as well and dont get that none high that I get off PI/m...hmmmm..I wonder..