Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Counteract OD

Default Re: Counteract OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, are the ppl at the blockbuster starting to wonder why you\'ve been there 3 times in one day?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m a regular. Instead of going out & hunting for that copulin drenched pussy like I should I sit home & watch movies. Got to break out of that habit.

Phero Enthusiast

Break the habit, buddy. I\'ve been there, done that. All you have to do is say \"hello,\" why would anybody be rude to that. You gotta smile, say hello ... then feel em out from there. Pheromones should open the door for you.

Don\'t stay home. Be active - that\'s attractive to women. And stay away from Blockbuster for a few weeks. You want to see a movie? Go to the movie theater - JUST INTERACT!

haha imagine metroman at blockbuster\'s, emanating a stench which reminds you of a mixture of really bad BO and Cat Piss, leaning on the counter, with a huge grin on his face, and winking at the cashier repeatedly.
    And then coming back for seconds.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

That\'s what\'s killing me. the image of him walking in the third time! And the blockbuster staff looking at each other like, wtf. I just can\'t stop laughing. Not laughing at you metroman, just the image.

Banned User

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

We\'re laughing at you, Metroman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So change it. It isn\'t working...

nono we are laughin WITH you!

maybe don\'t change it ... just OD a lot and go there every day, some chick is bound to think: hey, this guy is persistent, and I kinda like his winking skills
    lol

Phero Enthusiast

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    maybe don\'t change it ... just OD a lot and go there every day, some chick is bound to think: hey, this guy is persistent, and I kinda like his winking skills lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

No you\'re right it is funny. It didn\'t occur to me at first but now I\'m laughing my ass off to thinking about Xehaputl\'s scenario. Maybe I should really throw them off &amp; go back for a fourth time.

there\'s a whole concert of winkin\' for ya

ooh ooh go there and spray some manly action movies with TE; go back a week later and ask if they\'ve been rented by chicks.

Phero Enthusiast

Rent \"About a Boy\" if you go back. It\'ll wake you up.

Rent \"About a Boy\" if you go back. It\'ll wake you up.

That was such a cute movie [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Already seen it. Its me except I dont have a dad that wrote a hit song in the 60\'s &amp; has left me millions.

Phero Enthusiast

I hope you don\'t also have a 10 year old kid hanging out around your house...

Phero Dude

Hey the kid was cool...

Phero Enthusiast

Which would explain why you\'re going to Blockbuster three times in one day...

Break the cycle, buddy.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Get away with OD

OK! Here was a fun experiment.

I\'ve had this theory that you can get away with a -none OD by...ready? Putting it on your package! So I went to a bluegrass bar to test it -- 4 drops PI on the ol\' pack, in addition to my usual!

So what happened? I got hits from several women, got asked to dance, women gathering around me on the dance floor, lots of 1 on 1 time and a phone number! This was on a night I was really depressed missing my ex-girlfriend.

Think about it -- of all the smelly areas, which one smells best and sexiest? Probably your crotch if you are healthy. Other such areas are closer to plain \'ol boring stink.

The difference? All such areas are none and A1 rich, (roughly equal proportions) but the bacteria colony is probably a bit different in composition in your crotch. I am speculating your body takes the raw mones and turns them into something interesting there; makes improvements, adds variety, and/or adds things to balance it. Crotches are meant to smell sexy, and your body will do its best to accomplish this with the raw materials handed to it.

This should bring new light to my choice of handles for the forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] But I warn you, don\'t try this at home, kids! I am a trained professional... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Get away with OD

Woo-hoooo!

I would like to offer to all of you men, help in the application process. FTR, would you care to help out as well?

Phero Dude

I\'m sure Elana &amp; FTR would be able to apply it just ohh so right...

Hey Doc, did you apply straight to the flesh or on clothing?

Banned User

lol, I was about to ask the same but I noticed he talked about bacteria colonies and such (there\'s no bacteria on pants).

Phero Guru

ok Doc, will take your advice!!! My girlfriend is gone for the day/early evening so I\'m going to put a tiny drop of NPA in my crotch and head out to a local antique auction and see what happens. I already put some JB1 on my shirt and got a nice hit from the check-out lady at the supermarket, alas, as has been happening all too much to me lately, she\'s not a looker. I\'m not trying to pick anyone up though, just want to do some testing for future reference/use and, of course, it\'s always nice to know you are desired!!!! A big morale boost for me on lonely days.

lol, I was about to ask the same but I noticed he talked about bacteria colonies and such (there\'s no bacteria on pants).

You haven\'t seen my pants! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, I saw that coming [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Where in the crotch: shaft, scrotum, pubic hair?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information