Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread: L-arginine

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: L-arginine

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Perfect. Eat fruits, vegetables, and a pound of peanut M&M\'s every day, and you should be fine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I don\'t think that\'s what I had in mind ;P .. But thanx anyway FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] How about peanutbutter bannana sandwiches ? Oh, well, not a good idea ... look where those have taken the king .... *sigh*

**DONOTDELETE**

He deep fat friend those sandwiches, did you know that?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Uh oh, I am scared folks ....

My present supplement mix is giving me a little trouble. I am not sure if I\'d call it a problem but here\'s what happened t\'day ....

I am actually on:

3g L-Arginine
    1g Chrysin
    1g Muira Puama
    250mg Nettle extract
    10mg Bioperine
    10mg Niacin
    2g different maca extracts
    a little Ginkgo and Ginseng extract
    all necessary vitamins

I am on this supp mix for about one week now (three weeks on L-Arginine) and today occured a major change. I\'ve been horny like hell, all day long. I\'ve been trapped in my house the entire morning because it was impossible to get my pants on. I called one of my, ummm, let\'s say female friends (sorry Elana, movin\' on wasn\'t that easy in the end [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and had sex with her from around 1pm to 3pm. We watched a movie afterwards and had sex again from 4pm to 8pm. (The funny thing is I tried to watch this movie over and over again and have been interrupted at almost the same part again and again). Ok, that\'s not that special. I had a date with an old fvckbuddy at 10pm, we wanted to eat t\'gether and watch a movie afterwards. I swore I\'d never have anything goin\' with her again, because she got emotionally attached. Wrong place, wrong time .... We ended up having sex and I was only able to stop it by leavin\' around 3am. I wasn\'t able to control myself. Ok, at home finally, my legs are tired, the head of my member is sore like hell and I can\'t sleep because I am (guess what ... right) horny again.

I have to find out what cause this exactly, it\'s interesting but I don\'t want to run around like this forever. Ahhh ... something to note ... I had no mones on t\'day, but both have been sniffing my body after sex (it\'s actually quite hot here t\'day). The first has even taken the shirt I wore with her ... *rolleyes*

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s your address? I don\'t usually make house calls, but in this case I believe I can make an exception ...

Banned User

cut back on the Muira Puama , and cut back to 1g L-Arginine. Most likely the high dosage of Muira Pauma is causing this hornyness, but it could be a combo of two or more. getting too much L-Arginine isn\'t a great thing 1 g a day is good enough since it is a semi-essential amino acid.

Phero Pro

Hehe ... thanks FTR, how much will the import tax be ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

@Cloud
    That\'s what I thought too, I\'ve been already on such high doses Muira Puama, but with a much milder effect. I think the combination MP/L-Argi is causing this. L-Arginine is confusing me anyway. Some resources say doses up to 1.5g/day are considered as non-harmfull, other sources suggest a daily intake of 5-7.5 grams !!!

Phero Pro

Hell, I feel like a boy in his mid-teens. This is awesome and irritating at the same time. All this girls, lightly clothed, smiling, moving their asses .... ahhhhhhhh I am goin\' insane.

Btw, iHerb is ultra fast and has a good service at fair prices, I\'d recommend it for obtaining L-Arginine in case someone wants to give it a try.

[ADD]
    I just read that most people can handle doses from 10 to 20 grams L-Arginin ?!?! There are even products out there with a 6g daily dose. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Yes sir, I am confused sir!

I started l-arginine a month ago. I felt the effects almost immediately. But a few days ago the effects started to wear off. I still take my 5-6 grams every morning right before breakfast. Anyone else find this?

I\'ve been taking a gram in the morning and another at night, both on an empty stomach. No change, it is doing fine.

Belgareth,

How long you\'ve been taking it?

I am just finnishing off a 45 day supplay and am ready to order more. So, about 35-40 days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information