Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: L-arginine

Banned User

Default Re: L-arginine

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I suffer from fairly low libido, low semen production (not sperm count but cum), and difficultly maintaining hard erections. >>> is that why you call yourself \"hornyman\"

OK I\'ve been taking 1.5 tablespoons once per day for 3 days and I think I detect positive effects already. The downside is that I think the stuff is upsetting my gut. I have a sensitive gut that is easily upset. If the arginine is the cause I\'ll return it.

The PDR says stomach upset is seen at doses much higher than I am taking. I always knew that I was special.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Aside from Arginine, is there any other herbs, vitamins, or proteins that help build up your load? I suffer from fairly low libido, low semen production (not sperm count but cum), and difficultly maintaining hard erections.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

See here: http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcls-txt/t-prtcl-130.html

Are you taking it with food or on an empty stomach? The latter would make you more prone to upset.

I personally doubt that taking it with food would decrease its effectiveness since it is, ultimately, just a food building block.

**DONOTDELETE**

I take it with food and it still works. Maybe it would work better on an empty stomach, who knows? but it still works taken with food.

Maybe try a little milk with it?

I\'ve been taking it right before breakfast. I said yesterday I was going to stop, but I went ahead and took it this morning again. I didn\'t have any diarrhea today, so maybe it was a minor disruption that has passed. Maybe I\'ll make it through the whole bottle.

By the way, I think I mentioned in my first post that it has a nasty taste. Well, after the first day, it was still nasty but it didn\'t bother me as much. My bottle said \"tasteless powder\" on the outside and I\'ve taken l-glutamine in the past which tastes quite pleasant. So the taste of l-arginine came as a shock. But once I got over the initial shock, I adjusted, and it\'s not so bad. It\'s probably easier than taking 9 capsules.

King of the coupons!

Sometimes when taking something new, your body has to adjust to it.

See here: http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcls-txt/t-prtcl-130.html

XVS,
    Fantastic article.
    Thanks,
    B

Journeyman

beyond a century sells yuck away, great for getting rid of the taste of arginine.

Journeyman

Best supps for supporting sperm count.
    Nothing is ever guaranteed.
    Vitamin - A, C, E, Zinc and Selenium
    Adding in - adding in Magnesium, Copper, and a healthy dose of ginseng might be just enough...I had a wicked formula awhile back, worked quite well, however It was never picked up.

Banned User

Best supps for supporting sperm count.
    Nothing is ever guaranteed.
    Vitamin - A, C, E, Zinc and Selenium
    Adding in - adding in Magnesium, Copper, and a healthy dose of ginseng might be just enough...I had a wicked formula awhile back, worked quite well, however It was never picked up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I take all of those plus L-arginine, I guess i\'m in good shape [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Journeyman

pretty much, those are the predominant requirements for supporting male hormone production. However, B-Complex is often a required extra, but should be lower than 25 mg per day total(b-vitamins can actually become inhibitive of testosterone production at the higher doses, but are required supporters as well...

Banned User

I take a B-Complex as well, amoung other things.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

lol, I\'ve tested L-Arginine for about 3 weeks now and it makes helluva difference [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I am always leaving a mess when \"done\" with a girl, but this is *almost* too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Btw ... hrhrhr ... Plus, I found a way to stay forever during the testing! Anybody interested? It\'s sooooo damn easy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Btw ... hrhrhr ... Plus, I found a way to stay forever during the testing! Anybody interested? It\'s sooooo damn easy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

WHo wouldn\'t be? I sure am interested.

Phero Pro

I am still not sure if it\'s a good idea to make it public ... it\'s a weapon. Ok, I\'ll share it with the first 3 that pm me .. just to verify it\'s effectiveness ;Þ.

Check your PM\'s. I PMed you three times. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'ve been using the l-arginine for 3 weeks. It has a definite positive effect. Yesterday I ordered a pound of l-arginine powder by NOW Foods for $24.00 from NEEDS on the internet.

Phero Pro

I think I\'ll have to show it during practical demonstration to you Elana.

Phero Pro

Ok ... we are done guys ... three test volunteers .... sorry.

I am still not sure if it\'s a good idea to make it public ... it\'s a weapon. Ok, I\'ll share it with the first 3 that pm me .. just to verify it\'s effectiveness ;Þ.

This is against forum rules, mods!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This is against forum rules, mods!!!!

Please don\'t ruin it for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

This is against forum rules, mods!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am already corrupted, because he told me the secret. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Don\'t panic, I\'ll test it, improve it and make it public later. It failed two times so far, I\'ll have to work on the technique.

Phero Pro

One thing makes me wonder... I am a full fledged carnivore but I\'d like to do a veggie month, am I still reaping benefits from the ingestion of 3g L-Argi, or will I have to adjust the dosage somehow ? It doesn\'t make much sense to take an amount that takes me back to my usual ingestion amount.

**DONOTDELETE**

Why do you want to do a veggie month? Have you ever done that before? It\'s a shock to your system and you could feel really weak without any meat.

I do ...

Phero Pro

Yes I\'ve done it before, I do it actually every spring because I want to get rid of the slags that have been build up during winter. Lots of fruit juices, lots of veggies aso.

I feel better during summer and experience less allergic effects, that\'s the main point. But I don\'t want to slow down my L-Arginine build up, because I like the effects.

**DONOTDELETE**

I guess you would have to estimate how much meat you eat in a day, find out how much L-arginine is in that amount of meat, add that amount to however much you take from supplements, and that will be the amount you need to take if you go vegetarian.

Phero Dude

So for a normal healty male, is 1000mg day supplemental the consensus? Or should I up/lower it depending how much meat I eat?

Phero Pro

I just took some books out of my library and read everything I could gather about L-Arginine. It\'s a non-essential aminoacid, that means the body is actually capable of synthesizing the needed amount. Meat is not even listed as a source of L-Argi but unrefined cereals, chocolate and nuts are. I read in different books and all! stated that amounts up to 1.5g are most likely! non-harmfull. Mental and metabolistic problems are listed as the main side effects in case the dose is too high. Kidney and Liver failure are stated as side effects for a high dosage over a long time period.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information