Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Re: Copulins attract WOmen?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Now! Is that our Elana? Those Russian babes are so hot.

No problemo Metro. The womens forum is open to men as well. Feel free to go in and hijack a thread any time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Please don\'t insult me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am way cuter than that Russian chick.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Those Russian babes are so hot.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I Love Them!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I think we need to remember this... and if we ever smell -none products on FTR or Elana, we need to tell them that they <font color=\"red\">smell like balls</font> and spank them like there\'s no tomorrow! Oh, and don\'t forget: pics.

Phero Enthusiast

Elana is waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than that Ruskie. Someone owes her an apology. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It does smell like balls. And you know what? It turns guys on. And you know what THAT proves? what I\'ve always suspected: MEN ARE BI. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(if you\'re gonna spank me, you have to catch me first ....)

:::Licks Whiffy:::: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, men are bi! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

No, right, not all straight women. I should have said IF straight women get turned on by ...

I do get turned on by that, like, going to a strip club and seeing women pole dance, whatever. But I don\'t want the woman anywhere near me. I want to do all the guys in the room. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

lol, I can\'t believe you heard that story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, I heard it secondhand. You could tell us what REALLY HAPPENED!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy. \"

Ha! That is exactly what the guys are trying to achieve: the girl looking for a men, because she thinks about sex.

RIGHT! The girl looking for a man. So ... duh ... he should smell like a MAN....

cops work on women because we think it\'s our own pussy. -none works on women because it smells like guys.

Why guys get turned on by -none. Well. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.........

Actually, tho, that\'s a pretty good question.

I can\'t type this fast. My hijacked threads get re hijacked before I know it. Dial up SUCKS. And so does MSN!

Phero Pharaoh

mmmmmmmmmm, I would die a happy man if I could just have that babe for 1 night. lol.

- Krish

Phero Dude

Which one FTR or Elana. Everybody thinks they\'re so hot. How do you guys know what they look like. This could all be a ruse. Example: Those phone sex chicks have nice voices but in many cases leave a lot to be desired if you were to meet them in person. Could be the same with FTR &amp; Elana. I\'m on the phone alot where I work &amp; it never ceases to amaze me all these women that I work with will suck these guys on the other end of the phone into flirting with them. If they could see them like I can I dont think they\'d be so chatty.

mmmmmmmmmm, I would die a happy man if I could just have that babe for 1 night. lol.

- Krish

I\'m sure she would be happy to hear from a fine upstanding young man like yourself. Send her a letter.

Phero Enthusiast

We know, buddy. Trust me ... life exists outside the LS forum for a select few.

Which one FTR or Elana. Everybody thinks they\'re so hot. How do you guys know what they look like. This could all be a ruse. Example: Those phone sex chicks have nice voices but in many cases leave a lot to be desired if you were to meet them in person. Could be the same with FTR &amp; Elana. I\'m on the phone alot where I work &amp; it never ceases to amaze me all these women that I work with will suck these guys on the other end of the phone into flirting with them. If they could see them like I can I dont think they\'d be so chatty.

DON\'T YOU BLASPHEME IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Metroman- I back up everything I say. I guess you aren\'t going to be one of the lucky select few. My guess is FTR will feel the same way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Didn\'t your momma ever teach you not to assume? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Okay...okay...Elana &amp; FTR I\'m sure you\'re the hotties you purport to be. You must be to exude so much confidence in matters sexual. Its been my experience that its usually the bold outgoing alpha type women who aren\'t afraid of it.

Where have I been? I just read thru this thread non stop tonight and all I can think about is the smell of balls and pussy right now. LOL!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I guess I\'m the weird one. I see a woman pole dance and I want to be her, be desired like her, be thoroughly f*cked like her, I\'m not sure I could lick her (yeah I probably could) but hey... I could use a strap-on, on her.... hahaha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

What do I know, I have yet to go to a strip club. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] And that my friends, is a real shame. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Cool...more naughty girls are chiming in...

Metro - I have never heard the term \'alpha woman\', but if it\'s what I think it is, it definitely describes Elana and FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Someone asked me today if I was preggers because she said I was \"glowing\". I just told her I\'ve been getting alot of sex, and god I hope not on the pregnancy thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What do I know, I have yet to go to a strip club. And that my friends, is a real shame......

Just go. It\'s not a big deal. Just make sure you bring enough money for a lap dance.

Just go. It\'s not a big deal.

Go alone?? Not sure about that.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

upsidedown

The observations by the women on here are interesting. I admit that I did experiment with cops once, but I didn\'t inhale. Oh, wait....I\'m a bit mixed up...never mind.

But yes, I did try some PCC in my mix back in mid-summer last year when they were all the rage. I must admit that I had one of my most memorable experiences with pheromones the first time I tried some PCC along with my other mix. I had my waitress and a hostess get snippy with each other over who would get to help get me something I needed. It was the only time I\'ve ever seen women get competitive over me. Now that I think of it, the manager of the restaurant also comped my lunch that day as well......

Anyway, point is at the time I didn\'t see where the PCC hurt me, as I got the kind of pheromone reactions I would want every time I went out. But, I was also wearing some DD#1 (SOE:NPA) and a tad bit of AE at the time as well. So, it wasn\'t as if PCC was all I was wearing, and the -none, -nol, -rone, and secret ingredients of NPA were probable overwhelming the cops in the PCC. Don\'t know. But, that\'s my only memory of experiences trying cops. Again, I only tried them a short time and no longer use them. That experiment is over.

A question for those who have tried both PCC and the EW. I know FTR has tried both, I don\'t know about others. But, you ladies are saying you want a guy to smell like a guy, not a woman with the cops. I know the EW has a strong smell....but I don\'t notice anything from the PCC that smells like a woman...only a light cucumber scent. Do any of you ladies have any input on the smell of the PCC? Does it smell like a woman as well, or is it mainly the EW you were refering to. I ask because the PCC is all I experimented with.

**DONOTDELETE**

Metroman: Elana was a lingerie model and a dancer. She has lots of pictures of herself scantily clad which she has shared with select members of this forum. I know because she has shared some with me. Likewise. While I have never been any kind of a model, I\'m not entirely without my charms, and I have naked pictures and pictures of myself having sex with SDR which I have shared with some of the guys on the forum who I consider friends. Add to that, some of us talk on the phone. I have talked to Elana on the phone and I have talked to some of the guys. So there is no question that we are what we say we are.

And my posts about my sex life with pheromones and everything I\'ve experimented with lately have been too prolific and stranger than fiction to be anything but true.

I\'ve always loved sex better than anything else and have always been insatiably curious about it. My skill level is high. I\'ve always had compliments on my skills, but even now that I\'m dealing with extremely advanced players, I\'ve inspired awe. Being that it doesn\'t take anything to get a man to have sex with you, I\'m more of a sneak attack than Elana. You really don\'t know what you\'re in for. I\'m not as pretty as Elana. But if I get you in bed once, you\'ll never forget me the rest of your life, and in many cases, no other woman will ever quite measure up. My confidence on this is unshakeable because it comes from life experience. There are women who are better than I am at some things, but they are extremely few and far between. I don\'t have that kind of confidence about anything else, but I have it about sex with men. I am better than 95 percent of other women in bed. Elana is too, I know from the talks we\'ve had.

It\'s ok, I know you\'re new.

If you ask Elana nicely, she might send you a picture...frankly, I don\'t know you well enough yet ...

Upsidedown: Sophie remarked on this months and months ago, the smell of PCC reminding her of the women\'s restroom. This is a blunt thread so I\'ll continue being blunt - PCC smells like pissy pussy. It has an undertone of old pee smell. I never smelled it at all when I first started using it - I only noticed the cover scent. But I put it away for awhile, and the next time I put it on, it hit me, and I was really surprised by it.

Now I find it almost overwhelming.

And I bet I could smell it from across a room.

Oscar pointed out to me in a pm that I kept talking about men smelling like pussy, and that that was not what was going on, it was being applied below the level of smell, etc. etc.

If you all get results with it, I can\'t argue with results.

I hate the idea of it and I do not for a second buy the \"validation\" theory. A man made that up. A man who didn\'t get laid much in his life and had a lot of time to sit around making sh!t up about how he thinks women think.

Well, you could listen to a woman on the subject, but then, why should this subject be any different ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also - Upsidedown. You shared a picture of yourself with me. Do you remember my reaction to it? USD, you\'re quite gorgeous and beautifully endowed. You have a very masculine, very desirable body. I\'d kick a little ass to get your attention and keep it. I wouldn\'t be too worried about what you smelled like, because once I made you mine, I could fix that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (You know how we are, we like to get ahold of you and then make you over).

You\'re another case like DrST. It\'s not all the pheromones...

But hey. I\'ve had to do 180\'s before. Maybe I\'ll end up having to do a 180 on this issue. But I want to see some evidence and so far mostly what I see is theory and negligible results. Am I wrong in that? Maybe I\'m forgetting some posts.

P.S. I\'m anticipating the question, if you\'re so hot, why do you need pheromones to get men? I don\'t. But the guy\'s game is to get - the woman\'s game is to keep. I\'m using them to provide my boyfriend with the illusion of variety and to boost his testosterone.

And I\'m experimenting with them in other settings.

Phero Dude

Beautiful post FTR...Thanks for all your illuminations. I definetly would like to check out Elana\'s naughty pix &amp; hopefull yours if I can ever gain your trust. I think the whole issue for all practical purposes has been fully examined. I\'m willing to take FTR &amp; Elana\'s word when they say the modern attractive woman today isn\'t turned on by a guy that smells like a giant vag. Were a little bit passed the Paleolithic era. To me all the rest is just an over analytical waste of time. I know what I want...hotties like FTR, Elana &amp; probably Enticing...they\'re being very upfront about the qualities they look for in a man and what it takes to get women of their caliber...I for one am willing to listen &amp; take them at their word.

Well, you could listen to a woman on the subject, but then, why should this subject be any different ...

Just so ya know. I thoroughly enjoyed that last post. Well done. Back during the big PCC hype of several months ago I really wanted to give it a try. But I decided to wait, (having already been burned by the big RM hype). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    After reading your thoughts I have absolutely no desire to try it. I\'m already a big enough pussy without having to smell like one too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

PEACE

Phero Guru

My girlfriend Sue doesn\'t wear pheromones at all. She does make her own petchouli perfume though. At any rate, she came and visited me in Tampa about 4 years ago and as we were waiting for a taxi to take her to the airport, we had one last go at it - I took her on the carpet, licked her pussy and then licked her all over her neck, face, arms, etc. etc.. She left with a strong scent on her person to say the least. Well, nothing happened until she was on the shuttle from Logan to near her home and she was driving the guy sitting behind her crazy, he actually made a move on her and she had to change seats to avoid his attentions. Another experience we have from time to time regarding the female scent is when we make love with this Sharon who\'s as bisexual as Sue is. They both love to lick and then spread the scent all over each other\'s bodies: naturally, I help in this considerably. It should be noted that both these women are, what I consider, true bisexuals and, believe me, they are many levels of bisexuality and we have the sexual experience to know. I for one will take FTR\'s and Elana\'s advice and not try to smell like a woman\'s pussy but will be working out and trying to transport that scent from my balls to my shirt!!! Thanks Ladies!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information