Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Copulins attract WOmen?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Let\'s just say you have a girl friend , and she never smelled coplins on you before. Will she think, you must have slept with another girl ???
    Or am i missing the point here ????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not likely. In fact, almost every guy who wears any scent at all is already wearing copulins to some degree. For example, colognes made by: Armani, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, Davidoff, Givenchy, Hugo Boss, Joop, Miyake, and Ralph Lauren. While there seem to be some raised eyebrows about the idea of guys wearing copulins, this list includes most of the favorite colognes of readers here, male and female alike. Oh, and add Amouage to the list too. This is why I\'ve bothered to test the idea out at all. I have yet to see women fleeing in disgust from guys wearing Eau Savage, Acqua di Gio or Hugo Boss.

Anyway, unless you OD, she won\'t have any conscious reaction to it at all. If you wear any sort of scent, she\'s probably been smelling them on you all along, and conscious reactions are not the idea with pheromones.

Phero Enthusiast

Doc - what chemicals are the fragrance manufacturers using that are copulins (or mimic them)? Is it the aliphatic acids, something else? Any idea of the concentrations? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

MadDoc, when I\'m aroused and open my legs, nothing smells like Aqua di Gio or Eau Savage. Smells a lot like waaay diluted EW, though, and if it\'s late evening and I showered in the early morning, the undernotes of PCC. Those colognes don\'t smell like pussy. Copulins do.

Phero Enthusiast

Aliphatic acids in the essences of a lot of frequently used herbs and flowers. Coriander and cumin are good examples of ones commonly used in men\'s fragrances, but you can even find a whole line of men\'s products scented with speick (alpine valerian). Indole is also in products for both sexes, not that it\'s normally categorized as a copulin.

Concentrations are usually significantly higher in products for women than for men. It\'s pretty hard to guess what\'s aesthetics, what\'s tradition and what\'s pheromone activity, if those are very different from each other. Can guys not wear loads of rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang because they OD on cops, because the scents clash with our ideas of masculinity, or both? My guess is that OD could be easy -- better safe than sorry -- so to stick with very low concentrations.

I have no idea what the typical amount in a cologne would work out to in terms of, say, EW percentage. Ingredient lists are pretty easy to find, proportions are not, and I\'m just a hobbyist dabbler. DrSmellThis might know.

Ya know what guys....go ahead and make yourself smell like a giant pussy. Please report back and tell us all about the straight, sexy, confident women that wanted to jump your dick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I\'ll stick with the men where I can sense that testosterone pumping through his veins. Some other women can take the pussy smelling men. Save the real men for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know jack about chemstry, but isn\'t it also true that salad dressing contains copulins, if you\'re defining copulins as certain commonly occuring substances - by that definition, wouldn\'t vinegar be a copulin?

You gonna go around smelling like vinegar?

I\'ll tell you why this upsets me so much. I hope Pet\'s not reading because if she thought I was vulgar before, this will really rock her world... There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls. Assuming the guy\'s clean, I mean. That smell between his legs is quintessentially male and gorgeous to me. It\'s one reason I can give head for hours. I love that purely male smell.

That anyone wants to contaminate that is beyond my comprehension. WHY are you f*cking with perfection?

Maybe I have a personal problem (hardly a news flash maybe), but it makes me nearly frantic to hear men who I like, who I know are attractive, who I\'m friends with, talk about making themselves smell like pussy in any way. STOP IT. Male smell is good. Please don\'t ruin it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

EDIT: Elana and I were writing at the same time and when I finished my post and it came up, I saw hers. See?

Don\'t contaminate your maleness. We like it so much...

That anyone wants to contaminate that is beyond my comprehension. WHY are you f*cking with perfection?

Just thinking about that scent gave me those jolts of electricity through my body. Why the hell would a guy ruin that scent? I love men so much, because they are men. MEN....not pussies

Banned User

I love the smell of fresh cunt, I would\'nt like going down on a girl and all I would smell is C*ck. I think FTR has a point.

ya think? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Remember, we are talking about pheromones here. Whether you consciously perceive an odour as unattractive, is not important when unconsciously you associate the same odor in some way with having sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Those colognes don\'t smell like pussy. Copulins do.

Yeah. The concentrations are low, and nature has provided some great cover scents. As DST pointed out, jasmine has a fair amount of indole in it, and indole smells like sh!t. But when we smell jasmine, we don\'t start checking our shoes. EW is MUCH more concentrated than most plant extracts or essential oils, and the proportions are very different. Propionic acid is not as stinky as indole, acetic acid or valeric acid, for instance, and perfumes probably lean towards the less stinky copulins most of the time. I hope that one of these days I\'ll be able to come up with a mixture of cops which are both effective and not very offensive smelling.

There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls......

Well...that about says it all.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, y\'know what? I\'m gonna try one more time and then f*ck it. Smell like pussy/remind me of pussy when I\'m around you, I don\'t care. Like Elana said, see how many women want to jump your dick, or worship it.

Franki, with respect, I know that you don\'t have to smell pheromones for them to work. That it why I am saying guys should stay away from copulins. I get the slightest whiff of pussy, I picture it. The first time I got EW down to a proper dilution, I had vivid images coming to me of very pink, very plump, wet pussy. That\'s at 1:10,000.

I don\'t want anything to do with a guy who reminds me of pussy in any way. If I want pussy, I know where to get it, and it won\'t be from a guy, so what are you doing? If I want a guy to smell like pussy, I can make him smell like pussy -- MINE. Nobody else\'s.

We like the way your balls smell. We like the way your cum tastes AND SMELLS. Stop messing yourselves up. That\'s it, I\'m through.

No I\'m not: case in point. Med student that I wrote about. 26 years old. I could not stop breathing him in. My face was between his legs from 11 p.m. until 1:15 a.m.

THAT\'s what women like. Accentuate that smell - healthy male in lust (with a big dick) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Ok and one more thing.

Straight women get turned on by women\'s pictures, or women dancing naked, etc., because they identify with the woman -- this is key - you have to understand that they want to BE her and be f*cked by the guys watching. They don\'t want to f*ck her. They want to BE her and be f*cked/admired BY MEN. It\'s the same thing with copulins. If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because I immediately identify with the image and it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy.

Banned User

Ok, you are probably right FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The guys just like to experiment.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls. Assuming the guy\'s clean, I mean. That smell between his legs is quintessentially male and gorgeous to me. It\'s one reason I can give head for hours. I love that purely male smell.

Hey, slow down! I think only Watcher uses them regularly in any quantity. Like I said before, I don\'t wear any except what\'s in my cologne aside from an occasional test day. I\'ve also tested isolated copulins, purely natural copulins, natural androgens and related compounds, and so on. It\'s just research. Half of the time I wear nothing but sandalwood, musk, patchouli, and ambergris spiked with AE and NPA, until I get too musked-out. I\'ll make sure and wear nothing but that around you, OK? Well, and a big smile... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

THAT\'s what women like. Accentuate that smell - healthy male in lust (with a big dick) .

OH YEAH, BABY! That\'s what we want!

Straight women get turned on by women\'s pictures, or women dancing naked, etc.,

Not all straight women [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy. \"

Ha! That is exactly what the guys are trying to achieve: the girl looking for a men, because she thinks about sex.

**DONOTDELETE**

Where have all the cowboys gone...

Texas

Banned User

Don\'t you think they smelled like pussy, being around cow pussy all day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I dont know about you guys but it sure is a turn on to read FTR, Elana &amp; Exit 63\'s sexy little comments. I also really appreciate the honest &amp; open look into the inner workings of a female mind that they\'re giving us which gives us an edge in &amp; of itself. Ladies I get the message loud &amp; clear. No pussy juice on my shirt collar.

Banned User

Yeah Exit, we like your sexy little comments. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, is\'nt Exit a guy ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

THANX FRED

Now read my profile.

I\'M A MAN BABEEE

<font color=\"brown\"> Shall we SHAG now or shall we SHAG later !!!</font>

Banned User

i can dream...can\'t i

Phero Dude

Sorry Exit 63. I thought I saw your comments in the Womens Section and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Hey Franki, go stick your finger in a dike! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, I can\'t believe you heard that story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information