Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Copulins attract WOmen?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes, it is the truth, Elana and FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Why else the endless story of wanting to \"tame\" a rough bad-boy, and yet have no desire for previously-tamed normal men?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s just not my thing. I don\'t bother wasting time to \"tame\" anyone.

Banned User

That\'s just not my thing. I don\'t bother wasting time to \"tame\" anyone.

But you like the bad boy, or not?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I do love an Alpha man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    No sissy boys for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

So, when you do not tame this alpha man, he will tame you. Knowing you that will be very hard to do..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Franki

Knowing you that will be very hard .....

I love it very hard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well there\'s different kind of alpha/beta males, the beta\'s are the one\'s who are intelligent and full of wisdom or strong and full of cum and then there\'s the Alpha males which are a combination of both. Alpha males are never tame, if he is, he\'s just a beta male.

**DONOTDELETE**

Why else the endless story of wanting to \"tame\" a rough bad-boy, and yet have no desire for previously-tamed normal men?

Pfffft. Who told you that story?

I don\'t like tame anything. That\'s why my name is FULL TILT.

Hey....I\'ll take strong and full of cum

Phantom- I could tame you in a heartbeat [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

What about the idea that the scent of women on you would turn off a potential girl who thinks you\'re just a player?

Most copulins smell VERY strong. If they could be consciously smelled on someone, that would be a guaranteed OD, and all the more so on a guy.

Personally, I\'d extend that to all pheromones -- if people notice their smell, it\'s usually going to be a bad thing.

I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache. Not enough to do a thing to anyone else, just to give myself a little boost sometimes. That may be the best use for males, even if it temporarily deprives us of the ability to sense who is ovulating.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache.\"

You\'re a nasty man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

\"I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache.\"

You\'re a nasty man!

Nasty is when I don\'t need to apply any, because I\'m still wearing the natural ones from the previous night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What the heck is goin\' on???

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

... must read all posting, it seems to me everyone(s) - intresseted in this theme [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Heh -- yet another possible answer: since copulins have been proven to raise a guy\'s T level, maybe they are helpful sometimes by raising the wearer\'s testosterone? Kind of the Realm approach? Who knows...

note: i ve read about an product that increases testo level of a guy ( who trains) - to get a little bit horny.

IMO - copulins is THAT stuff which one is getting men horny??

Otherwise must be anone the same for women ..

------------------------------------------------------------

Ahm, questions (yoyo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )
    alpha male : masculine,strong,\"big\" etc...
    beta male : mister nice guy. shortly a SOFTIE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Beta: ouuuuuch my finger .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Alpha: I love that pain [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

*rofl*

Phero Enthusiast

Most copulins smell VERY strong. If they could be consciously smelled on someone, that would be a guaranteed OD, and all the more so on a guy.

MadDoctor,

So which product do you use?? I was taking a look on the table of products, and I think that PPA/w is the right one, because: 1) it has a small amount of cops (no risks of OD), 2) it has Anol so we can use it to mix with AE in order to have 4 different pheros, 3) it is a good source of Anone as SOE (that it seems to be the best one) but it is cheaper than SOE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

There\'s no -none in SOE.

Banned User

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, I had bad luck with cops. Even though I had high hopes for them for a couple of reasons:

* FTR and other ladies reported becoming aroused when wearing cops and other female products.
    * The whole social proof idea, that a man wearing cops suggested he was sexually active=desirable, seemed like a pretty good working theory anyway. A dominant primitive alpha-male \'in the wild\' would be expected to carry some scent of recent sex partners.

Well, I guess we aren\'t primitive alpha men &amp; women in the wild, are we? Cops just seemed to kill any attractiveness I normally have - they counteracted the normal effects I get with other pheros. When I wore cops alone it seemed to cancel the normal appeal I\'m able to muster. Felt like a dead-zone had appeared around me. I don\'t think it was stink-od either, since I\'m super-conservative in that regard. I experimented for days with diluted cops and cover scents before I ever wore it outside the house. They just didn\'t freakin\' work for me as an attractant, although I wanted them to.

I have huffed cops and especially PF/w for the effects they have on me - a more focused drive. It\'s noticeable enough to where I don\'t think it\'s placebo effect.

McClintock found some evidence that some pheros may be context-specific. The meaning changes in different situations. It could be something like that - who knows. For now I\'ll just concentrate on sending male signals, as best we understand them.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The problem with the social validation theory is that it ignores the \"marked territory\" effect as a possibility. Evolution might favor woman having the capacity to comandeer a man sexually. However, if a woman is either bisexual; or \"alpha-female\" enough to believe she can win the \"competition\" against the virtual female that is f*cking you, cops might be the ticket. I\'ve found 1 dab of my EW perfume to be useful.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah Doc, I can see your point how cops might scare off more docile women, and sexually incite the more confident alpha-female. For me though it just seemed to send an \'asexual\' signal, judging by the (non)reactions I got.

Maybe it\'s an individual thing for me...perhaps cops send an odd mixed signal incompatible with my personality or looks, that adds up to \'repellent\'. That\'s what it felt like anyway.

I haven\'t given up hope, but life seems too short for me to experiment with all the mathematical combinations that might work. If I don\'t get a solid positive direction to experiment early on I tend to revert to proven stuff. Any suggestions on how I might try cops in blends, or on different areas of my body etc.?

Phero Enthusiast

So which product do you use?? I was taking a look on the table of products, and I think that PPA/w is the right one, because: 1) it has a small amount of cops (no risks of OD), 2) it has Anol so we can use it to mix with AE in order to have 4 different pheros, 3) it is a good source of Anone as SOE (that it seems to be the best one) but it is cheaper than SOE.

Well, you\'re partly right, if I\'m dosing myself (putting it on so that only I can smell it) it\'s usually n/PPA/w, although once in a while it\'s something with a bit of EW in it. What I usually wear for other people is what I dubbed DM#1 (AE/w and NPA/m at 7:2-7:3), which contains no copulins. The copulins I wear most often would probably be the cumin and ylang-ylang in Acqua di Gio (and you guys thought you weren\'t wearing copulins?). Once in a while I wear an experimental blend of natural copulins with a trace of EW, just to see what happens. Can\'t tell yet whether or not wearing cops at a level where other people will be affected does a thing for me or not. My wife likes it, but she is both biased and bi, so perhaps atypical in her response. Time will tell, I guess...

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmmmm.

Alpha females don\'t want sluts and we don\'t care what anybody else thinks. We take what we like. We want guys who are pretty selective, too. There\'s no conquest in sluts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So if you come around smelling like some beta or omega female ... my feeling would be, don\'t breathe my air. You should have stayed where you were, \'cause there won\'t be any luck here. I think Elana would say the same.

You\'d have to be one very hot ticket for an alpha female to overlook the copulins...or she\'d have to be in the mood for sloppy seconds, some other woman\'s leavings - which is a sub thing to be - and alpha females don\'t submit to other females, or take what another female has already used and let loose to wander the streets. (If \"she\" thought you were so great, where is she? Why is she not guarding her property?)

I could see how it might work for the bi-sexual women -- I suspect copulins on men could work in an environment in which the sexual orientation lines are somewhat fuzzy. Or in an orgy situation where after awhile, everybody smells like everybody else anyway. But for a straight male looking for a straight alpha or high status female for straight sex ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) - nope.

Pardon if it sounds bitchy/arrogant - just trying to be very honest with you.

I think that\'s why Elana and I both have pretty extreme disgust reactions to men wearing copulins. It\'s disrespectful. Another woman\'s smell on you is NOT what I want to smell. It marks you for a discard or a slut.

The idea of competition doesn\'t excite me at all because I don\'t compete. I conquer.

(again, I beg your pardon - I\'m offering you this as a friend - insight into a woman\'s mind on the subject)

I do have a question ??
    Let\'s just say you have a girl friend , and she never smelled coplins on you before. Will she think, you must have slept with another girl ???
    Or am i missing the point here ????

You\'d have to be one very hot ticket for an alpha female to overlook the copulins...or she\'d have to be in the mood for sloppy seconds, some other woman\'s leavings - which is a sub thing to be - and alpha females don\'t submit to other females, or take what another female has already used and let loose to wander the streets. (If \"she\" thought you were so great, where is she? Why is she not guarding her property?)

I could never have said it better. Great post FTR

Enlightened One

That is why this is so successful, it only makes up 10% of MIX#1.
    10% ANone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone
    20% WAGG
    10% A1
    10% EW(400:1) dilution.

I\'m watching you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] lol

Enlightened One

That was quick 1 mintue, are you stalking me again elana ?

I am TOTALLY stalking you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information