Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread: A1 Experiences?

Banned User

Default A1 Experiences?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What exactly does A1 do for women from those that know and have used it? What are the results people have gotten from using A1? How did they use A1? <font color=\"red\"> </font>

Banned User

Default Re: A1 Experiences?

I\'m thinking this could be a great product for those in a relationship or trying to get someone thats a friend. They could use it every once and a while on them to make the female in a good mood perhaps.

I would suggest that you might want to start with the enormous A1 threads in the archive

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, this question has been asked and answered many, many times...

Phero Dude

although some more A1 stories from the members (especially the new ones that have tried it) wouldnt be bad at all...I always enjoy learning more and more about the experiences people have had wearing this product alone...Im amazed at how studies say that it really lifts a womans mood...

Banned User

If you think about it, the products have remained relatively the same, so i would suspect that there would be multiple threads on the same product.

Default OK.What Is A1???

Ok.What is A1? I need a mood lifter and I\'ve been useing Rone for that.But A1 may help in combo with Rone for me.FTRH said something about it to me on the girls board but I\'m still new here and I\'ve been away from the boards for a while so I\'m just getting back and catching up on my Phero reading. Thanks for the help.

Default Re: OK.What Is A1???

How about the effect on other guys? It\'s kinda amusing to think that you could walk into a room where the girl and some guys are; make her really happy but depress the hell out of the other guys.

Phero Dude

i wouldnt even mind the depression I would get if at least I was positive that the girl would associate her good feelings and heightened mood with my presence...its not even worth it if the girl gets all happy and doesnt even appreciate that youre the one that made her happy....I wish there were more stories discussing whether the girl actually associates her good feeling with your presence when wearing A1...

Enlightened One

Why are there so many men out there struggling to find a female, i mean 50% all women are single - why is this, does it have to do with feminism and fact that women are all gay by nature.

cuddlebear

Women are all gay by nature??? Girls, any comments? I\'m still messing with None/Nol/Rone and haven\'t even gotten to A1 ...

Thanks Cuddlebear. It was too stupid of a statement for me to comment on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol I told you to keep the leash tight..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Why are there so many men out there struggling to find a female, i mean 50% all women are single - why is this, does it have to do with feminism and fact that women are all gay by nature.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Well I wouldnt say all women are straight gay by nature but I have brought about the subject that lesbianism or better yet being with a woman, comes naturally to girls...although FTR got mad and said it wasnt true that all women arent wired like that (but then again I read one of her other comments discussing her maybe wanting to try something with a girl) but I think girls like pretty things...hence they like girls as well as pretty boys (Brad pitt, etc)

PS:dont get mad FTR...dont mean to start [bad word]...

Please hear me......I HAVE NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER TO BE WITH A WOMAN! It is not in my nature. The thought of it personally makes me gag. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is simply NOT TRUE. I am all (and only) about the dick! That\'s it!!!!

Phero Dude

Please hear me......I HAVE NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER TO BE WITH A WOMAN! It is not in my nature. The thought of it personally makes me gag. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is simply NOT TRUE. I am all (and only) about the dick! That\'s it!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">and thats why we love you honey...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i wouldnt even mind the depression I would get if at least I was positive that the girl would associate her good feelings and heightened mood with my presence...its not even worth it if the girl gets all happy and doesnt even appreciate that youre the one that made her happy....I wish there were more stories discussing whether the girl actually associates her good feeling with your presence when wearing A1...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My feeling is that it does but YOU have to set a positive context for it to exist in. Quoting Irish:
    \"..the emphasis must be on the exuberant/arousing experiences together..\"

The way I\'m starting to understand it is that you have to create a context where the uplifiting sensation that a1 is supposed to have, can in the future be related to something. So, if you wear a1 on your regular coffees with your girl, that doesn\'t create a unique enough setting to make it memorable. Because hey, certainly some of your coffees are very fun, and others aren\'t so fun. But an \"uplifting\" coffee experience could merely cause the person to think \"oh yes, that was one of our funner coffees\".
    On the other hand if you\'re wearing it on meeting that are extraordinarily fun, exiting and unique, then a relationship is made. Once it\'s made, there might come a point where even simple meetings are satisfying enough.

IMO the same thing applies to other mones. With -none for example, you need to make it clear in the person\'s mind that it\'s YOU that are making them sexually aroused. Instead they might think \"hmmmm, at this moment, I\'m sexually aroused, and look this guy is around. funny coincidence.\" You have to make it clear that they are aroused because of you and that that arousal only happens with you.
    hehehe, basically i just told MYSELF what i need to do :P

anyway this coming week is pms for my target and on wednesday i\'m taking her on a picnic. i\'ll keep you updated on her reactions, on the durability effect and on my possible suicide attempts; all thanks to a1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

My feeling is that it does but YOU have to set a positive context for it to exist in. Quoting Irish:
    \"..the emphasis must be on the exuberant/arousing experiences together..\"

The way I\'m starting to understand it is that you have to create a context where the uplifiting sensation that a1 is supposed to have, can in the future be related to something. So, if you wear a1 on your regular coffees with your girl, that doesn\'t create a unique enough setting to make it memorable. Because hey, certainly some of your coffees are very fun, and others aren\'t so fun. But an \"uplifting\" coffee experience could merely cause the person to think \"oh yes, that was one of our funner coffees\".
    On the other hand if you\'re wearing it on meeting that are extraordinarily fun, exiting and unique, then a relationship is made. Once it\'s made, there might come a point where even simple meetings are satisfying enough.

IMO the same thing applies to other mones. With -none for example, you need to make it clear in the person\'s mind that it\'s YOU that are making them sexually aroused. Instead they might think \"hmmmm, at this moment, I\'m sexually aroused, and look this guy is around. funny coincidence.\" You have to make it clear that they are aroused because of you and that that arousal only happens with you.
    hehehe, basically i just told MYSELF what i need to do :P

anyway this coming week is pms for my target and on wednesday i\'m taking her on a picnic. i\'ll keep you updated on her reactions, on the durability effect and on my possible suicide attempts; all thanks to a1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

good post bro...keep us updated on how it goes aight...

Phero Pharaoh

50% of women are single? Heck, show me where they are! Any girl that I have wanted to get with was already taken by some other guy. It seems like there are no single girls where I live. I\'m not the type of person who uses a \"boyfriend buster\" technique to try and take some other guys girl. If I had a gf, I wouldn\'t want someone trying to take her from me, so I wouldn\'t do it to anyone else.

- Krish

Phero Dude

I\'m not the type of person who uses a \"boyfriend buster\" technique to try and take some other guys girl. If I had a gf, I wouldn\'t want someone trying to take her from me, so I wouldn\'t do it to anyone else. - Krish

This is exactly how I think...I believe in what goes around comes around...

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s my comment: Watcher\'s an idiot. And Sonnyblack\'s another one if he thinks I\'m bi. LIKE MOST WOMEN, I\'m doing it to please my boyfriend. I was very afraid I was going to wretch, eating pussy. I had not planned to do it, in fact - but she sat on my face, actually, is what happened, and I didn\'t have much choice unless I really wanted to be uncool and make a fuss in an orgy situation. I didn\'t gag and I can do it, so when I have to I will. I like women but I feel sisterly or motherly toward them -they don\'t turn me on sexually. I would not date a woman alone.

Since I\'ve been into this swing thing and listing myself as bisexual on that site, have you heard one word about me having a woman over to my apartment to be with alone? NO. MEN are the ones I invite over to spend time alone with.

It was a big deal for me to have sex with a woman because the idea of it appeals to me about as much as the idea of ... having sex guy to guy might make a straight guy feel nauseated.

Women like pretty things - I like pretty things. I also like very masculine men. Brad Pitt\'s a fruit basket. Let\'s talk about George Clooney.

C\'mon boys, jesus. Wake up.

Lots of us do the bi thing just because it turns you guys on...which makes you easier to manipulate...because we can give it, and we can take it away just like that ...

Phero Pharaoh

FTR,
    She sat on your face, so you went ahead so that you wouldn\'t seem uncool in an orgy situation???

The difference for straight guy is, if a guy shoved his dick in my face he would end up with a broken jaw, or
    his d!ck ripped off, all from an automatic kneejerk reaction on my behalf. You were willing to do it even though you didn\'t like it, all for the cause. A guy in the same situation would not do it in a million years.

I don\'t go for the argument some here do that all women are bi, but girl on girl is less a turn off for you (relatively) then guy on guy is for me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You forget that it has taken me two years of self-hypnosis to be able to come to a point that I could do that without any violent reaction. Two years. Where I started from was this: I agreed to a FMF threesome with the boyfriend before SDR and we were in a hotel room, and the guy and I were having sex and the woman touched my breast and I slapped her so hard it left a welt. That\'s where I came from with this.

You just don\'t understand the lengths that I will go to for the cause.

Really, not so much less of a turn off than it would be for you. My first instinct when the woman sat on my face was to bite her, hard.

Maybe if I keep saying it, it will sink in. It\'s a form of abuse to assume that women are bi and to pressure them to act on it. How would you feel if you were continually being told that you really do want to suck dick? No, come on. All guys want to suck each other\'s dicks. You know you want to. All the other guys do. I want that from you. I want to see you do it. It turns me on so much to think about you sucking another guy\'s dick. Do that for me. You know you want to. ENDLESS. How would you feel?

Well. That\'s what\'s being done to us, and the more you guys keep talking it up amongst yourselves, the more you\'re reinforcing it, the stronger I try and Elana tries to tell you it\'s not so, and if you had any idea the depth of feeling among straight women on this issue, I think you would re-evaluate.

However. This could be yet another situation like \"Why do women fake orgasm? Because they think we care.\"

Believe what you want.

Phero Pharaoh

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ...I knew that was coming.

&lt;&lt;You just don\'t understand the lengths that I will go to for the cause. &gt;&gt;

No. Short of getting inside your mind I never will. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I won\'t dispute anything you say. I beleive you, but how am I supposed to know that before I have all your facts??

[bad word] the cause. No amount of hypnosis will change that reaction in me.
    You were willing to prepare yourself to do it, \"for the cause\". My mind wouldn\'t even start down that track as far as guys go.

&lt;&lt;My first instinct when the woman sat on my face was to bite her, hard. &gt;&gt;

I wouldn\'t use my mouth. See! there\'s the difference. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You Aussies got together tonight to get my goat, right? Why? There\'s no challenge in it, it\'s such an easy little goat to get.

Say all women are bi and watch FTR foam at the mouth.

ha ha you funny... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bundy, you don\'t care that if you keep saying this stuff, people start believing it, and it\'s not good for women?

You can\'t relate at all when I try to put the shoe on the other foot and ask you how you would feel?

Phero Pharaoh

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Your getting me wrong.

I approach every new girl with the mindset that she isn\'t interested in other girls at all.
    Hang on, that\'s a lie. To tell you the truth I never even think about it. I don\'t care if she\'s bi or not. This whole subject bored me when it came up not long back. I just take what you girls said.

Personally I couldn\'t give a flying f... I just want to know if she\'s interested in \'ME\'.

I\'ve allways had problems with this forum abreviations. What is A1? I can\'t find it in the abreviations list nor in the cookbook.
    Tnak you

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information