Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A1 Experiences?

Banned User

Default Re: A1 Experiences?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    (Throw\'s Prozac at elana to calm her down), which has actually been proven to help with PMS (PMDD) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Who\'s for making happy, anyone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Kicks Phantom in the nuts and then looks inside his pants to check out this Jelquing stuff.

Enlightened One

a1 just works a lot better on everyone you meet, not just one target.

Next one to post is gay

Excluding Mobley [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Moderators!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Don\'t hurt me El! I didn\'t say notin! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Elana lol.

Banned User

Wooo, this thread is explosive. I only read a few of sonny black\'s posts he does not seem so far off. In my thinkings I have never wanted to see anything sexual with multiply women I was never turned on by that (why would a man want a women who does not want them?). I prefer the women obsessed with only me (heheh).

So I have no real reason to believe any rumor, but from what I have seen in my short 17 years there is some truth to that rumor. I am not talking about women hugging and being close, its just seems most women are more prone to homosexual behavior, alot of them try to justify later and so on. Such as I was drunk, I thought I had to, and other excuses. Even some peers I know get drunk (being drunk somehow gives people an excuse) and a bunch of same sex (females) making out and so on. WTF? I have seen so many times how females react to the situation and most just don\'t mind rather in talk or action who knows.

If someone told me you want to suck a dick and so and I did not want to I obviously wouldn\'t do it. Those women must in some way want to do it rather massive or minute. IF someone keep on saying you want to shot your mother in the face would you? well you might if you kinda wanted to in the first place ehh. Bad analagues yeah I know.

**DONOTDELETE**

I didn\'t finish her off. She sat on my face and I tongued her clit for about 30 seconds. It was traumatic. Never mind what you think about me that I let myself be in that situation. THE POINT IS, WOMEN ARE NOT ALL BI. NOT EVEN THAT IT\'S MORE PLAUSIBLE THAT WOMEN ARE ALL BI. A lot of women (like me) play bi because they\'re pushed by their boyfriends, or they do it to entertain their boyfriends, but the fact us, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BI. And just because you would kick somebody in the head, etc. etc. etc., does not mean that I\'m any less straight or that any of the straight women here are any less straight than you guys.

And I swear to you if you keep on with the hype that we\'re bi, it\'s more plausible, etc. etc. etc., to the extent you keep spreading that around, I\'ll call you a fag.

SonnyBlack\'s gay.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Kicks Phantom in the nuts and then looks inside his pants to check out this Jelquing stuff.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually Tallmacky....women are more likely to be honest about a one time experience. Men would never admit to it.

Tallmacky.....are you gay?

Banned User

lol, read this poll ( http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3476747532 ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Men do way more bi stuff than women ever did. And go on any personals website that\'s for sex, not dating/romance, and see how many many many men want other men. Go on swinger\'s websites and see how many men list as bicurious - because they don\'t have the nerve to say they\'re gay.

If either sex is more prone to be homo, it\'s men. And they project their homosexuality onto us because they can\'t handle it themselves.

lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'d like some of that, please.

Banned User

There\'s more gay guys than gals in Los Angeles ( http://www.losangelesalmanac.com/topics/Population/po55.htm ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!!

Elana - I\'d like some of that, please.

I\'ll trade you for a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke..... I\'M SO HUNGRY! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

haha you can go to www.facethejury.com and click under any females name they all put bi and so on.

I don\'t understand you are mad about men thinking of you as bi but then you call other men \"fag\" which can be an offensive word? I just find it hard to believe that someone would agree to a threesome like that and participate.

I am sure if you knew a guy who did alot of guys but was not gay you would still think of him as gay, because you would wonder why he did a guy in the first place right?

PS What is Bi anyhow, either you are straight of gay, bi is just a precurser to all of this.

no hard feelings and no hard words meant.

women are more physically open because it\'s been accepted as they\'ve grown up.
    if a man kisses another man on the lips, in the u.s. it\'s seen as homosexual behavior.

yet, a lot of latinos and some carribbeans (including mine) grew up kissing both their parents and/or their siblings on the lips. am i gay? no. have i attempted an experience? yes. did i enjoy it? no. am i going to do it again? no. am i curious? not anymore.

to reiterate: women are more physically open, but it doesn\'t make them a bisexual or lesbian. in fact, i think all women secretly like penis. that\'s why it\'s so hard for me to understand same-sex attractions (but i can understand the relationships... weird)

my best experiences in high school were when i hung out with/danced with lesbians and bis. it teaches a man not to be intimidated by a woman, and to think instead that she\'s an actual person who has as much issues as you do.

anyway, if everyone insists that women are all gay, i say stop watching jerry springer, and all the gay\'s, bi\'s and straight women can come over and we can have a very large pool party and barbeque.

there will be \"poontang burgers\" for mobley, and \"plump weiners\" for elana

anyone else need anything?

King of the coupons!

No poontang burgers!!!!!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Well Mister! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I hope you get a law suit for false advertisement! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Everyone knows you can\'t have a pool party without poontang burgers! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BEST THREAD, EVER!
    ROFLMAO if I had a beer right now, it would be coming out of my nose!

\"Next one to post is gay\" --&gt; AHAHAH you people crack me up!

Banned User

xxxp, not sure what you mean about attempted an experience, well yes I am just wondering what that was all about.

quad bi tri what stirs curiousity, I bet its a want a secret want yeah oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah oh yeah

oh yeah what\'s with spanking off to Brad Pitt.

Pantero has always been brutally honest. He never sugar coats things or tries to make himself look better in a situation. He is honest. He said what many guys here will never say. Many men have had an experience(s) with another man. He is just the only here that will admit to it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Wow....what an explosive thread. Where\'s a moderater when you need one? Oh, wait....I\'m a moderator and I\'m here now! Hmm, what should I do with this thread. . . ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is it possible to lock it?

King of the coupons!

Whatever you do with it...it needs to be done quickly! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It\'s clear that there are a lot of Forum members having none rage!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] They want Elana\'s panties off on another thread! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Geez!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

They want Elana\'s panties off on another thread! Geez!!

Yeah....that\'s just wrong. lol

**DONOTDELETE**

Pffft. This is not new. They want Elana\'s panties off on every thread!

Can we just delete it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information