Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: A1 Experiences?

Default Re: A1 Experiences?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It\'s in the cookbook, just not as a product:
    \"A1, A-1, Andro-1: stand for androstadienone, possibly the most unknown. It seems to act as a mood enhancer for women, and it mitigates PMS (Pre Menstrual Stress). It is almost sure to be an ingredient of Realm for Women, BTW Erox’ approach to pheromones is directed at making products that should work on the wearer making him/her more confident and attractive, oppositely to the main tendency which is to make potential targets attractive to the wearer.\"

Thank you!

Stranger

Default Re: OK.What Is A1???

I suppose you guys are getting sick of this topic, but...

I\'ve never been with a woman before and don\'t consider myself as a bi since I don\'t fantasize about women in general. But I am open to the idea of having sex with a woman if I meet a very special person. I feel very strong connection with some women, like I can share everything with them including some sexual experiences (so far, it is only talking about own sexual experiences). That said, I doubt that I would ever have sex with a woman because: (1) I would be very picky about women as I am very picky about men. (2) I value friendships with women so much and will be afraid of losing them. (3) Most women are not even mildly bi, and there will be very little chance that the particular person is interested in me sexually.

It is very wrong to assume that all women are bi, and it is also very wrong to assume that bisexual women like threesome, or they would have sex with any woman. If somebody tries to shove his dick or her pussy in my face, I would bite in either way, if it is not a life threatening situation. I would never do a threesome thing no matter how much I want to please my boyfriend. It is abusive for a man to ask a woman to have sex with anybody she is not willing to have sex with. It doesn\'t matter if she is bi or straight. I would like to give 100% undivided attention to my partner (when I\'m not focused on my own pleasure), and the extra person in the bed would destruct my concentration, and I wouldn\'t like it. So, no, I wouldn\'t do threesome even when I love both the man and woman and have had sex with both of them.

BTW, I like Brad Pitt more than George Clooney (Don\'t assume that if girls like Brad Pitt, they are bi, either!).

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I agreed to a FMF threesome with the boyfriend before SDR and we were in a hotel room, and the guy and I were having sex and the woman touched my breast and I slapped her so hard it left a welt.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> CAT FIGHT!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wow, was this thread about A1? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I feel like I have to put my 2 pennies in. Differences are what makes the world go around, after all! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At about age 35, when the hormones starting rushing, 5 yrs into marriage, I started enjoying watching women, and wondering what it would be like to taste a woman, have a woman taste me. Keep in mind that prior to this gradual change, I\'d been pretty freaked out by lesbians and women with women in general. I remember being about 24 yrs old, and some nurse said \"All the nurses here on this floor are dykes!\" and being a little afraid, like trying to figure out who was who, etc.

But anyway, 1998, 1999, Hubby and I would be on the beach and I\'d comment on some woman\'s long legs, or tan, etc... and at first he was shocked. After a while it was fun for him to let rip comments about other women as if he was sitting there girl-watching with a male buddy. He\'d say, \"Bet you\'d like to \'hit\' that, eh?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

One time I even had a brief erotic dream about a good friend of mine at work, Gigi. Gigi was tall and black, with gorgeous long hair. We\'d just been to a Heat game that night and about 1 am, I woke up wet, thinking I\'d just been laying and caressing with Gigi, and when I awoke, I realized it was my husband\'s hand on my ass. OMG. (Gigi moved to Atlanta later, so I never had to deal with the issues of getting a bi crush on a friend)

Anyway, gradually I let him know I was getting more and more interested in more adventurous sex. I brought up the topic of threesomes with him. His reaction was generally: I won\'t do a FFM threesome with you, because after that, you\'ll just be wanting a MMF threesome, and I can\'t handle seeing you with another man. (which would have been true)

But then on the other hand, he\'d comment something like - \'well if you ever get a woman in bed here, at least get her warmed up for me\', which I think is a pretty bone-headed but common reaction of men. They want to make the female to female attraction all about THEM. Now think about it, how in the heck would you get a bi woman interested in you as another woman, and then treat her like a piece of meat, hey I\'m just bringing you home to offer you up to my man??? I don\'t think so. And that\'s exactly why it doesn\'t work!

Anyway, when hubby and I were separated I went about getting alot of the adventurous experiences out of my system, including MMF and an adult party, where I got my first taste of a woman and vice versa. I liked the experience, and I still girl-watch and fantasize about getting with women, but it\'s not a strong urge that I act on. Basically, other than going to a gay or bi event, I have no idea how to meet a woman. I guess I don\'t have the bi-dar thing tuned in. But men who are players, sluts ... I swear I can smell it on them. Even if they are the rare quiet one who doesn\'t go bragging on their conquests, I can tell.

One thing I\'ve talked with FTR about, since we\'re both scorpios and all - my hubby is a scorpio too. Kind of lethal combo, two scorpios married ... both competitive, sexual, passionate, secretive, intense .. It\'s like we\'re either getting along intensely well or intensely not well. There\'s hardly any gray area. But the little secrets I\'ve got (and he, as well, I\'d bet the farm on it), give me the illusion of control. My pussy is all mine, MY TERRITORY, and *I* will decide who gets access, not him. Know what I\'m saying? If I ever do get a bi thing going, it\'ll be for me, not him.

When I used to scan the ads for bi women looking for one another, it would bother me to no end that everytime you THOUGHT you were writing to a woman, the male \'friend\' or husband of the woman would write back. I never got to hear from the lady herself, and it got very discouraging and irritating to me. I felt like \"I GOT a good cock at home, I don\'t need YOU, dude!\" Let me hear from the WOMAN you\'re so anxious to have me lick out! *&amp;^%$!

Sorry for the rambling post. I should be 18-21 NOW, when it\'s commonly accepted for women to experiment with each other. Oh well. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Oh and P.S. George Clooney, hands down. I could really cream for him, but Brad Pitt? Please. Nuh - uh.

Phero Dude

FTR,
    She sat on your face, so you went ahead so that you wouldn\'t seem uncool in an orgy situation???

The difference for straight guy is, if a guy shoved his dick in my face he would end up with a broken jaw, or
    his d!ck ripped off, all from an automatic kneejerk reaction on my behalf. You were willing to do it even though you didn\'t like it, all for the cause. A guy in the same situation would not do it in a million years.

I don\'t go for the argument some here do that all women are bi, but girl on girl is less a turn off for you (relatively) then guy on guy is for me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

my exact sentiments...Id react the exact same way if that happened to me...couldnt have said it better myself...you guys are still liable to perform girl on girl sex. I mean for you guys its not an impossibility...but for most of us guys, we would rather suffer intense torture than be with another guy. It just is an impossibility in our minds, it will never ever happen...thats what i was getting at...I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

Sonnyblack- If you would like to avoid me pounding your head into a brick wall....kindly correct this statement. This is in no way a plausable situation for me.

I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

Sonnyblack- If you would like to avoid me pounding your head into a brick wall....kindly correct this statement. This is in no way a plausable situation for me.

Come on...You know you want it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

As Liberace used to say...\"I just haven\'t found the right woman\".

Phero Dude

I certainly will not...by the way, which head are you refferring to?

**DONOTDELETE**

Why will you certainly not correct your incorrect statement?

I know why. It\'s because you\'re gay. Aren\'t you, Sonny? Sonny Black is gay as Christmas...

Why won\'t you correct what you said? Do you think that because I am a woman, I have lesbian tendencies? I am offended!

Banned User

Why will you certainly not correct your incorrect statement?

I know why. It\'s because you\'re gay. Aren\'t you, Sonny? Sonny Black is gay as Christmas...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, you almost made me choke on the orange I was eating. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Which head? Both

Phero Dude

Why won\'t you correct what you said? Do you think that because I am a woman, I have lesbian tendencies? I am offended!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I take it back in your case honey..I was just trying to be a smart ass...

Christmas is gay!!!!!

Next you\'re gonna be tellin me there\'s no such thing as Santa Claus!

Please don\'t tell me that. I\'m having enough trouble coming to grips with the whole Easter Bunny thing.

Phero Dude

Id also like to apologize to the rest of the forum members for my use of foul language and explosive behavior...it really isnt me...once agin im sorry guys...

Stranger

Being forced to have sex with anybody you don\'t want would leave a deep scar like a rape victim. Just because women are less violent than men, it doesn\'t mean that it is \"plausible\" for women. Only difference is that if men are forced to have sex with men, their masculinity would be deeply threatened, and since their masculinity is so important for men, they can\'t tolerate the thought of it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nobody really gives a damn what you think, Sonnyblack...and my middle-aged loser ass wouldn\'t have to bust your balls constantly if you would ever say one thing that was accurate. It gets really tedious dealing with punks like you. If you\'re sorry for your post delete it. You won\'t, though, and that\'s ok. You can wank to how well you told me off. And dream about Brad Pitt.

Because you\'re gay...

gay as Christmas day....

babybird. Did it ever not occur to you that our feminity is threatened by this constant assumption that we\'re closet lesbians? Femininity being not just the opposite of masculinity, but a quality of itself that can stand on its own. Their masculinity is threatened by the idea of a homosexual encounter JUST LIKE OUR FEMININITY is threatened. Never mind the core identity issues it raises. And the guys just don\'t get it.

Yeah, that\'s me, the radical feminist.

Do you say that about every woman who\'s smarter than you, Sonny Black? Or just the ones who can tell that you suck dick?

King of the coupons!

What in thee hell!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Why is it so hard to just get along? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Males &amp; females: Stop snorting the none...wear it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Okay Bruce...like the good bartender that stops selling booz to those that can no longer walk...you need to stop selling none to your hotheaded customers! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Nobody really gives a damn what you think, Sonnyblack...and my middle-aged loser ass wouldn\'t have to bust your balls constantly if you would ever say one thing that was accurate. It gets really tedious dealing with punks like you. If you\'re sorry for your post delete it. You won\'t, though, and that\'s ok. You can wank to how well you told me off. And dream about Brad Pitt.

Because you\'re gay...

gay as Christmas day....

babybird. Did it ever not occur to you that our feminity is threatened by this constant assumption that we\'re closet lesbians? Femininity being not just the opposite of masculinity, but a quality of itself that can stand on its own. Their masculinity is threatened by the idea of a homosexual encounter JUST LIKE OUR FEMININITY is threatened. Never mind the core identity issues it raises. And the guys just don\'t get it.

Yeah, that\'s me, the radical feminist.

Do you say that about every woman who\'s smarter than you, Sonny Black? Or just the ones who can tell that you suck dick?

you still ate a pussy...you still ate a pussy...dont bring me over to your same sex love romp lifestyles...I like...no better yet...I love women...oh yea and you still ate a pussy....

\"I didnt want to be uncool\" ..what a fuckin copout for an excuse...

PS:Ill f-u-c-k-i-n-g delete the post out of respect for the rest of the forum members..Ive said my peace..out...

Banned User

All girls are lesbians, All GIRLS are lesbians, ALL GIRLS ARE lesbians, ALL GIRLS ARE LESBIANS!!!! , then I woke up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Where\'s the moderators when you need\'em!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<font color=\"pink\"> homosayswhat? </font>

**DONOTDELETE**

ROFL @ Exit

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]I\'ve got friends in low places, where the wiskey drowns and the brews chases my blues away. And I feel otay [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] And I love you too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

A1 experiences anyone? It appears that none has taken over this post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m pretty sure SonnyBlack wears A1 when he wanks to pictures of Brad Pitt.

Ok, now we\'re back on topic.

Stranger

FTR -

I am very comfortable with my femininity, and no matter how men assume my sexual orientation, it doesn\'t bother me a bit. I love being a woman and am a feminist, too.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s great to hear, Babybird. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now if SonnyBlack was just comfortable with his. What can we do to help him? He\'s so in denial about his homosexuality...

Banned User

lol, I kind of agree with SonnyBlack. If a guy would come up to another guy,shove his d/ck in his face [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] and then he sucks it, finishes him off then he would come up to me and tell me he\'s not gay. Personally, I would find that hard to believe.

Before I kill everyone here......let\'s close this thread. Are there any monitors on now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information