Close

Phero Dude

Default Ladies pls help to solve a mystery

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well ,

Lately it seems that a hell of hype broke loose on the womens forum : Pretty much every lady here claims that NPA/w or TE/w (same thing anyways) always has the same effect on them : (differs from person to person but anyways : ) The effects are : Lust /horniness / wicked XXX dreams / feeling of heat / wetness (..down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )/ heat (..down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )

All these statements more or less \"made\" lots of the male users buy NPA/w or TE/w to see what it does...

Now , most of the fellas already know what TE/NPA/m does to the opposite sex : Many hit reports show , that women almost instantly feel heat when exposed to TE/NPA/m and are sexually turned on. Ok we don\'t know bout the WETNESS , cos we can\'t see through clothes unlike superman.
    (I think so far we only had Phantom posting a hitreport , where he managed to embarass his girlfriend and create a mess of a wetness by using TE/m)

SO what I\'m asking u to do...(pleaaaaase!!!) is :
    Get your hands on TE/m samples and report back on the main forum if it has exactly the same effect on you as the female version ??!!!
    Heat is for sure ! Hornyness aswell , what aout the WETNESS + wicked XXX dreams... is the arousal level the same ?

Cmon ladies , do US a favour and get wet for science ! hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Ok seriously : DO it !

Oh another thing I have in mind :

If someone hooks me up with the email adress of TE\'s producers , I will write the MOST CONVINCING email (or the one with the most begging [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) In order to get atleast SOME infromation on the contents + ingredients.

I mean : WTF ! I don\'t wonna know the exact ingredients...but they can atleast tell the amount of ingredients and -none by weight , that wouldnt give away $hit to the competition. And most important of all : Does the female version have the same SECRETS as the male version and EVEN MORE IMPORTANT : The amount of -none in the males version compared to the amount of -none in the female version !

I mean look at the opportunities for us males (that benifit U - the desired females) :

Incase the amount of -none in TE/w is little , we could mix it with TE/m and get and ultra mix providing :
    -guaranteed arousement
    -guaranteed wetness (sounds funny , but hey , science right ?! )
    -guaranteed wicked dreams (if sleeping next to the male with the mix)
    -guaranteed feeling of heat when in the presence of a male + mix

Damn secrets !!!! I think it worth it.

-

Default Re: Ladies pls help to solve a mystery

OK guys....send us samples of NPA/m [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yup ! Either that (I\'m sure many guys living next to u would do that) or lets see if Bruce is in bigspender mode and wouldn\'t mind to send maybe 10 free tiny samples TE/m
    to 10 ladies , who are experienced with TE/w and maybe 5 to those who aren\'t.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I must be missing something. I looked at 2 threads and saw two women say NPA/w made them horny. -None gives me a partial erection when I first put it on, but I think of it as fuel for me, as absorbed in my skin, not as something that turns me on to smell it, especially on a woman.

Lets not get our expectations too sky high here, or misstate what the case is. It\'s worth looking in to, as Elana and FTR seem pretty sensitive and observant. But we just don\'t know about using NPA/w as a male perfume chemical. A lot of men were disappointed about EW, after getting caught up in hyped speculation.

I also think that what Enticing said in another thread adds to the NPA/w love that we share.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Not to mention, I do happen to think that some of the women (and you know who they are) on this forum are pre-destined to being wet horny lil\' buggers anyway. That\'s part of why they (we) are here to begin with! Women who are interested in sex, enough to purchase \'mones, and discuss our experiences on the net... we\'re kind of self-selected, ya get what I mean?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Phero Enthusiast

I don\'t have all 4 to compare, but there\'s both NPA/m and TE/w around the house, and I\'ve always thought they smelled very similar. When some of my NPA rubbed off on my wife, she was getting hits from it, and I\'ve occasionally snagged a drop of her TE/w when I wanted a little pheromone boost (but not as much as a drop of NPA) and it seemed to work well enough. I suspect that the difference in formulation between the two is pretty minor.

I suspect that the difference in formulation between the two is pretty minor.

You are probably right. After all, they both contain none and the secret.

Elana,

Between NPA/m and NPA/w the difference in the smell is MAJOR! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

And if I were a betting man I\'d wager that at least one if not both of the \"secret ingredients\" in NPA/w would differ from the secret ingredients in the men\'s version. And that that ONE (if that\'s all there is) secret ingredient that IS different, amounts to a large proportion of NPA/w\'s total phero content. Likely being 50% of total phero content or better. (A guess)

Whatever the ingredient in NPA/w is that provides the dominant characteristic of its aroma, that ingredient is not at all detectable in NPA/m. Not to this guys nose anyway.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Time to bump this up a bit ...

So whats the current status ? Any women tried some TE/m on herself and compared the results 2 TE/w ?
    You don\'t want to be called \"lazy field reporters\" ladies , do yah ? Eh , just teasing ! Cmon atleast 1 women on this Forum must have tried TE/m !

Wich again reminds me of something that Bruce said : Some women on love-scent , prefer to write their hit stories to Bruce only [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] be it out of shyness , or cos they don\'t need as much \"extra attention\" as some guys over @ the male forum - wich is good + bad at the same time! Cmon girls SHARE information with us , too !!! Everything here is annonymous anyways. Only Bruce knows the \"real\" names/adresses.

Don\'t be afraid just let yourself go !

and ... Baby tuuuuurn around (put on TE/m) and lemme see that sexy body go bump bump bump !

**DONOTDELETE**

Buy me some and I\'ll wear it.

Phero Enthusiast

yep, buy me some and I\'ll try it. I\'d be a volunteer to test it too ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

\"Buy me some and I\'ll wear it. \"

Either that , or next time you order something from Bruce , ask for a 2ml TE/m/sandalwood mini-sampler !
    I\'m sure he will be eager to help [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Even if your next order is in a month , plz don\'t forget.
    This thread isn\'t going anywhere, so I leave it as it is for now - untill some of u come up with a test report. Feel free 2 post here , it won\'t be lost !
    Thx in advance.

~peace out !

Phero Dude

time to bump things up a bit.

bump bump bump

TBird- None of the women have any plans to order NPA/M or TE/M. Ask some of the guys who already have the stuff, to let their female friends do an experiment.

Banned User

TBird- None of the women have any plans to order NPA/M or TE/M. Ask some of the guys who already have the stuff, to let their female friends do an experiment.

yeah wouldn\'t it be a hell of alot easier for you to ask any of the number of females you may know, if not ask your mom to just smell this and hey how do you feel. Of course you may want to find some of the more honest ladies.

Banned User

I have the impression that my TE/w is working well for me in the few days I have been wearing it sofar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

whoa thx for the input , thats great...

MAybe keep trying it for a week or 2..and se if the effects get even better when u try NPA/m + NPA/f in a \"50 - 50\" mix. Damn this would be awsome .) for the reasons I stated in my first post of this thread !!!

Thread Information