View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Penis Size Survey

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Please select your closest size to the table<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1050435553Cloud9\">

Penis Size Survey
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />3.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />3.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />4.0\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />4.25\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />4.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />4.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />5.0\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />5.25\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />5.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />5.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />6.0\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />6.25\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />6.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />6.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"15\" />7.0\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"16\" />7.25\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"17\" />7.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"18\" />7.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"19\" />8.0\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"20\" />8.25\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"21\" />8.5\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"22\" />8.75\"
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"23\" />It want fit! this sucks
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"24\" />I loose consciousness when I\'m erect from blood lose.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Phero Pro

Default Re: Penis Size Survey

1 inch = 2.57 cm.

Do you really want to give yourself a depression or what, Cloud? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Best way to measure: just stretch \'him\' out as far as possible when you\'re not having an erection. That size is the same as you\'re max. length.

And no cheating!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    1 inch = 2.57 cm.Best way to measure: just stretch \'him\' out as far as possible when you\'re not having an erection. That size is the same as you\'re max. length.

And no cheating!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If that were the case with me, it would be over 8\" long! Mine stretches a little over an inch longer than my erection.

Phero Pro

The obvious advantage you get by stretching is that you measure in one straight line (which may perhaps explain the difference in lenght?). By stretching him as far as possible (don\'t overdo it it tough) you get to know his maximum \'flexibility\', the amount in which he CAN grow.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, believe me. Cloud9 would not be depressed.

By stretching him as far as possible (don\'t overdo it it tough) you get to know his maximum \'flexibility\', the amount in which he CAN grow.

I tore him off trying to get an extra inch! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I didn\'t measure, but just eyeballing it, he was about the same length stretched as when firmly erect, does that mean jelqing wouldn\'t work for me? (I wasn\'t really planning on trying it anyway.)

The guy who put \"I loose consciousness when I\'m erect from blood lose\" please contact me ASAP. I just want to check you out to make sure everything is Ok with you. It\'s for medical reasons.

Journeyman

do penis enlarge pills work?

Banned User

From the results of this poll so far I calculated an average penis size of 6.4118 inch. And that is all I am going to say about penis size for today, or people will start to think I am gay .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki

Banned User

I don\'t think the poll will be very accurate because a lot of guys are going to lie or not measure their penis properly. A good poll would have nurses/scientists come to your home and measure your penis for you. The latest study do that had scientists measure american spring breakers in cancun got an average penis size of 5.5\"-5.8\" inches

Banned User

Do you think that very attractive men tend to have more femanine characteristics, which might lead them to have a smaller penis?

I don\'t think the poll will be very accurate because a lot of guys are going to lie or not measure their penis properly. A good poll would have nurses/scientists come to your home and measure your penis for you. The latest study do that had scientists measure american spring breakers in cancun got an average penis size of 5.5\"-5.8\" inches

FTR and Elana raising hands....grabbing rulers

In an intersting study I read recently, the average size of gay males is about 1/2 inch larger than heterosexuals. I don\'t know what this means, just thought it would be intersting.

Maybe it means that Elana and FTR will be more active in trying to convert homosexuals [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Please send a nurse to my home ASAP. I heard Elana\'s an RN. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Please send a nurse to my home ASAP. I heard Elana\'s an RN. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

I am not a nurse in real life, but I play one on this forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am on my way..............

Enlightened One

And here i was thinking 8.5 inch was normal (19.5cm) oh well i guess im fairly lucky.

Banned User

Watcher 8.5\" is a monster of a penis. Girls think I\'m huge at 7.5\". better be careful with that thing.

Phero Pro

Watcher, 8.5 inch is 21.59 in cm (8.5x2,54=21.59, or am I wrong on this one?).

@Cloud
    How old are these girls at average ?

Banned User

20s with experience, no sex with them..just messing around. I think the women on here would agree with my remark on the size.

Banned User

considering average is 5.5-5.8 inches I\'d say 6.5-8.5 inches would be as big as you would want to be. Most women can\'t take anything over 8.5 inches at the most.

Phero Pro

About 19 cm (7.5\") isn\'t small of cause .. but I wouldn\'t call it \"huge\" either. Yup .. that was what I was talking about by mentioning the problems.

In the end .. it hasn\'t to be big, it has to taste good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I thought you said you were like 3 inches? 7.5 isn\'t average either.

Phero Pro

Me ? 3 inches ? lol .. nope. I am a little bigger than 3\".

**DONOTDELETE**

See, I think the problem is that it\'s difficult to measure because if you\'re there alone, I mean ... is that really as big as you can get? Because Elana and I could probably put another inch on it ... you see what I\'m saying? and even then ... who knows if that\'s really, really as big as it can get ... this measuring business could take all night.

Phero Pro

That\'s no problem .....

Banned User

I voted for 8, I maybe a bit more but why risk it. I think you should have went up to 10 inches, \'cause when I cheat I can get up to 9 on a good day. I think every guy cheats on it once in awhile were he pushes the skin and so on down on the bottom of his shaft for that much larger look hehhe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Even more important is gurth I am sure some of the 5-6 inch guys may have more then me.

Phero Pro

Tall ... the correct measurement is from the base to the tip of the head, measured from above. That means you have to push the skin/fat tissue of the pelvic area back an measure from the base. It\'s done this way in every statistic, that means too that every penis measured during a statistic is in fact .5\" to 1\" shorter in freehanded visible lenght.

Phero Pro

I said it before and I\'ll say it again: if you want to accurately measure your size, stretch him out as far as possible (this isn\'t supposed to hurt at all!). He CANNOT become bigger than that!!!

If he\'s shorter when limp, then you\'re just not good at measuring while stiff.
    If he\'s shorter while stiff, it must be that he can become even bigger, but that nothing or nobody at that moment is letting you reach your limits.

And guys, really stop that boasting: if there\'s one truth it is that men will (almost) always exaggerate to their friends about their penis size. The women that accompany the group certainly know better.

The average erection is 5.5 inch; the average vagina 3.5 inches, the most sensitive spots are located in the first two inches, ending in the G-spot.

I\'m sorry for the guys with penises like bigger than 7 inches, but you shouldn\'t think it makes you a better lover. Fact is actually that the guy you were talking about here with the 3 inch penis could provide \"better services\" because he has it easier in reaching the most sensitve spots: he can penetrate relatively deeper (penis size to \"how deep he actually penetrates\" - ratio). The guy with the 7+ inch penis will have 5 inches remaining outside when reaching for the most sensitive spots. Is that a good thing? I don\'t really think so... Penetrating really deep and hard with a thing like that will give more pain than pleasure.

Women who really \"dig\" big penises, do so more because of the power and ultra-masculinity they see in it, than of what the guy does with it INSIDE her.

Phero Pro

If you stretch out your Member, you are stretching him right away from your body. That means you will be stretching the tissues and corpora cavernosa too. Ok .. now look at it .. do you notice something ? Where\'s your girth ? You\'ve been stretching the spaces that are used up for girth right away from your body. That is no scientific measure, in case it\'s bigger this way (and it surely will if done right), it\'s plain and simple cheating, because no woman will ever \"have\" this size.

You are right, the most sensitive areas are on the first two inches. But have you thought about the stimulation way a 7\" dick has while moving along ? Imagine a 3\" piece of sandpaper and a 7\" piece of sandpaper .. which one will have more effect on a 2\" surface while beeing moved all the way along it ? It must be hard to make a 3\" penis stay inside the vagina too, doesn\'t it slip out all the time while beeing a little more in rough stuff ? I might be wrong, in case I am please correct me freely, I\'d be interested in the girl\'s opinion especially.

Phero Pro

If you stretch out your Member, you are stretching him right away from your body. That means you will be stretching the tissues and corpora cavernosa too. Ok .. now look at it .. do you notice something ? Where\'s your girth ? You\'ve been stretching the spaces that are used up for girth right away from your body. That is no scientific measure, in case it\'s bigger this way (and it surely will if done right), it\'s plain and simple cheating, because no woman will ever \"have\" this size.

The just stretching thing comes from a reputed (I dunno the word) \"Male/Men\'s doctor\". I wouldn\'t say he doesn\'t know what he\'s talking about... Let it make some sense too please. I think the \"spaces\" used for girth are designed to grow bigger outward, and ONLY outward. The thing is, if done properly, the difference in length is only about 0.2 inch max!

And about the cheating, just be honest with yourself and others. I don\'t care how long or how much longer or smaller yours is.

That\'s EXACTLY why I started the DO LOOKS MATTER topic in the women\'s section: it always about \"does penis size matter\" etc. I think it\'s only normal I started a topic about female genetalia and their looks I think to balance things out (there are size matters too of course, but it not quite an interesting discussion if it\'s only about that)

It must be hard to make a 3\" penis stay inside the vagina too, doesn\'t it slip out all the time while beeing a little more in rough stuff ?

LOL. I wouldn\'t know... Mines bigger than that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But have you thought about the stimulation way a 7\" dick has while moving along ? Imagine a 3\" piece of sandpaper and a 7\" piece of sandpaper .. which one will have more effect on a 2\" surface while beeing moved all the way along it ?

Yeah, I considered that. But stimulating the G-spot ain\'t that easy. And just moving in and out with your large dick will not really stimulate it, whereas I think the tip of the smaller one will stimulate that particular spot a lot more. Then again, I wouldn\'t know. The only ones that now the answer are the girls.

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information