For the last four weeks I\'ve been sweating bullets because I was told that I probably had prostate cancer. I ran a 5.5 PSA, when it should have been 2 to 2.5 or 3 for someone my age. My prostate was enlarged, and my PSA was still high on 10 Apr 03. They told me that it could have been enlarged from a testosterone surge, and a list of other things. The T surge is the only thing that sounded familiar from the list, so I immediately cut out Tribex. They drew more blood on 10 April. Well, I got a phone call today saying that my PSA was .78, and my 5 May biopsy was cancelled! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Tribex is off my list of supplements! Just something for you Tribex testers to be aware of. Tribex wasn\'t pinpointed, but my guess is that it was the reason. Better safe than sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I\'m posting this just in case someone else has a similar problem. TATER!