Close

Stranger

Default big side effects of ae?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i have just started using ae. this may sound weird. but i am wondering with the recent post about raising estrogen levels if using pheromones will have a steroid effect akin to the effect documented in some football players where they start growing breasts and their you know what\'s shrink. i know it sounds absurd. but with the recent posts regarding the connection between estrogen and ae and this aforementioned phenomena documented in football players, i am thinking about giving it up. was wondering what others thought?

Phero Pro

Default Re: big side effects of ae?

Steroids cause lots of serious side effects and should only be used to treat specifical diseases. However, some people use it to gain muscle, which is a stupid thing to do... as their bodies grow rotten inside... Pheromones are used topically, they don\'t achieve your blood, they don\'t go to your liver or any other specific organ and the steroid dosage is mush lesser than the one u read that caused those effects in man (not even can be compared). So those effects can\'t happen when using pheromones. Don\'t forget steroids are taken orally (in general)... Do not compare pheromones with steroids medicin, 2 complete different things! Thinking that pheromones can cause those side effects is a complete non-sense. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Best regards. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I agree with ToBeOrNotToBe on this one. The only thing I would be curious about would be using copulins on a daily basis. The say they raise a man\'s testosterone level by 150%, which can be good, but I wonder what everyday exposure will do? More muscle, or will it aromatize most into estrogen if use is prolonged? THESE AREN\'t, and I repeat are not STEROIDS!!!!! The chemical names resemble pro-steroids, which are legal, but they are not the same thing.

Cloud9

Check your source again, I believe you will find that the T surge associated with cops only lasts 30 mins or so

Banned User

I didn\'t see that listed anywhere, but that would make since. I would think the Test levels would still remain high for longer though, but if it\'s main reaction is for only 30minutes then it could benefit bodybuilders..hmmm..still I am a bit weary of long term usage of copulins, considering in real life nobody wears a vagina on their head all day long, like your 3 basic pheromones on men in a sense. lol

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    considering in real life nobody wears a vagina on their head all day long

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve seen that, aint pretty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The copulin T surge is just a sexual responce. Think about it, a man gets a wiff of snatch, and he needs to be primed for action. It would be a waste of the bodies resources to keep the T levels that high for long.

Phero Pro

i don\'t think that there is anything to worry about. Pheromones signify to other people people that YOU have high test levels but they don\'t raise them. It would be like a bodybuilder wearing one of those suits that make you look big and cut and someone telling him steroids can kill ya.

Journeyman

I think that the biggest problem for newbies like me is that pheromones are too good to be true! Something this good can\'t be real, can it? Or, something like this can\'t be healthy, it has to have all kinds of nasty side effects...

It\'s probably because there has been too many \"wonder drugs\". You know, weight loss pills, bigger penis pills, get big and muscular pills. Stuff that doesn\'t work, or has been proven to be harmfull.

You have to admit, for the average guy looking to attract the opposite sex, pheromones sounds too good to be true... If this stuff is for real, and isn\'t harmful, then everyone would be talking about it. The fact that the stuff is advertised in adult mags and e-mail spam, and sold in sleazy sex shops doesn\'t exactly inspire confidence.

There probably should be a newbie faq, answering questions like \"are pheromones dangerous\" in a clear and scientific way. I think that would stop a lot of newbies (myself included) from worrying about stuff like that.

To Jedi: I don\'t know if using some of these mones can cause side effect\'s or not, I\'m still a newbie. But almost everyone here using AE are very happy about it, and haven\'t noticed any side effects. Even if SonnyBlack and me might have noticed side effects, or allergic reactions, almost everyone else hasn\'t. I probably wouldn\'t have noticed anything if it hadn\'t been for Sonnyblack\'s post. Who knows, maybe one in a thousand is sensitive to some mones, or is allergic to the fragrance in AE. Either way, there isn\'t a reason to stop using AE, as long as you haven\'t noticed any side effects yourself. Although I haven\'t used it for long, it does seem like a great product.

Thread Information