I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

Default Re: Women\'s Flirting Skills

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey, I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But LeeAnn....if you want to \"win\" Helsinki you need to

fight for him. May the best woman win. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It

isn\'t a bad thing to want a woman to work a little bit. The \"rejection vs. acceptance game\" that women play

can get boring and tiresome after a while. That can just be confidence rather than shyness, cockiness or

insecurity on a man\'s part. \"You know, if I was a king, maybe I wouldn\'t have to work so hard. Maybe I\'ll

just be a king for a while\", ya know? Or maybe I respect myself too much to play this pickup game. Why should we

run around completely putting ourselves out there every time to people who have done nothing on our behalf? Women

may indeed want my gentlemanly attention, (...as a random, well-dressed, attractive stranger, even if that\'s all

they might want) but what have they done to deserve it? They could be \"sugar and spice\", or a \"total PBH

(psychobitch from hell)\"! I have no idea. How about an act of kindness or something first? If a woman does her

part, I am more likely to be impressed by that woman. It is a nice show of care and respect to split the burden of

getting to know each other. If I start carrying all the weight in the \"relationship\" now, what could it be like

later? Show me you\'re willing to risk something too. The \"Elanas\" of the world (...just an example here that

happens to already be in the thread; nothing at all personal is meant.) that find your confidence amusing and are

turned off to you aren\'t sleeping with you now anyway; so you are losing nothing through their refusal to work

for your attention. Others will gladly earn it for themselves. Often the effect is that you talk to a few less, but

\"hook up with\" a few more. A good man is worth a little bit of work, I should think. (I think Mr. Whitehall

could contribute a few valuable insights here.)

Last night I was playing some impromptu music at a bar after

the band asked me to sit in. I was unhappy with my performance, as it turns out. I was even feeling a bit

embarrassed. Plus there were some romantic politics going on where a female musician who is just newly breaking up

with someone, who was also there, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] seemingly likes me (I\'m also

attracted to her), and all kinds of people knew me there. So I wanted nothing to do with anyone. I went off to the

side and sat by myself. I didn\'t look around at anyone.

Being stand offish didn\'t hurt me one bit.

Two very cute women came up to me at different times and started flirting. When I ignored them, or got up and moved

away, they came back and tried harder. One young woman even playfully lifted up her shirt, (she was wearing layers,

unfortunately) saying, \"I\'ll give you my body![img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]\" if we played

another tune. It was annoying me, as I didn\'t want to do anything with such opportunities on this particular

night, so eventually I just got up and left the bar. Anyway, I think the female musician kind of picked up on the

situation, and her eyes lit up toward me as I was leaving. She got extra friendly in saying goodbye, despite my

dismal performance. Maybe I wasn\'t just going for whatever chances I had available, and she was impressed by

that.

The idea that women are going to have to work to get you (even though in this example I wasn\'t open

even to that) can become a well-deserved \"self-fulfilling prophecy\"; where women become more than willing to

try, from a man\'s point of view.

Banned User

Great post

Doc!

Great post Doc!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ash...shut up and keep brushing my hair. If I like the way Ssssssst shaves my legs he is going

to win my attention.

Manly Men

at work.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Great post Doc!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ash...shut up and keep brushing my hair. If I like the way Ssssssst shaves my legs he is going

to win my attention.

OK, but I\'m still confused. I

understand the part about the lotion afterwards [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but please tell me

again why you have me brush you just before you wax?

Phero Pharaoh

Hey, I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

Watch \"Cool Hand Luke\" or \"One Night At McCool\'s\" and

then come back and tell us you aren\'t washing cars.

Phero Pro

Excellent

post Doc. I often find that polite and selective indifference works wonders around many women.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information