Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default Women\'s Flirting Skills

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong with it\" (looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at the opportunity?

Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer coy and sneaky or direct and overt? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance for your participation in this most .. anecdotal survey! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Women\'s Flirting Skills

I am curious to hear from the boys about this as well. I don\'t really flirt. I just ask for what I want.....I seduce. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I have scared a few men in my days.

Don\'t know...Never happened.

Banned User

Sometimes a guy would think the girl is not a challenge and thus not interesting, if she flirts too overtly. On the other hand, if he likes what he sees and hears he might decide to answer her flirting moves.

For me, a girl that is (acting) like she is a BIT shy, is the most attractive. She has to let the guy know what she wants, but in a subtle way and give the guy the impression he is not only being seduced, but that he is also seducing her with the way he talks / dances.

Hope that makes sense..

BTW, not too many guys read the women\'s forum.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    BTW, not too many guys read the women\'s forum.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Really? I know I am new, but it seems that they do. At least the regulars do. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] \"Sexual music\" has 58 replies... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

An advantage of the women\'s forum is that most of the \"idiots\" don\'t bother to post here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

On the other hand, some of the best minds don\'t come here because they think all we do is talk about nail polish and face cream. So I have sometimes posted in the main forum just to get their attention, knowing that my post would be moved either here or to Off Topics at some point.

I\'ve scared off a number of men myself, being direct. It\'s an excellent question Enticing asks, because women get conflicting advice. Women\'s magazines invariably say that men LOVE it when a woman initiates and says what she wants - but I have found that most \"vanilla\" men react in disbelief and sometimes then in disgust, because they determine I\'m a slut, so they put themselves above me -- or they are completely intimdated.

On rare occasion you find a guy who is game and can conduct himself decently afterwards, too, but that\'s rare in my experience. I wonder about you women.

And would love to hear more of what the guys think.

Phero Pro

i read it.

What\'s a \"vanilla\" man?

Like straight laced, I think.

King of the coupons!

Mobley\'s piece:

It all depends on the mood I\'m in Lady Enticing. If you catch me hungry and feeling like King of the Jungle...I like the innocent approach. Normally, if someone gives me a hint of interest, and she\'s an EYEGASM...I\'ll click on my keen sense of smell for the possibilities of fresh &amp; sweet nectar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Still...it depends on my mood. I\'m not easy, and require lots of work. If you wore a skirt that was so short, your crouch showed when you walked...You wouldn\'t touch me, nor I you. But for the next fella...well, he may lose his mind and let his boner guide him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] For me...it\'s not about the numbers (quantity)...it\'s about quality. Never liked the type that likes to sleep with every man in her zip code. Tarzanas...swinging from man to man. Would you prefer a man that has slept with lots of women, or would you prefer fresh meat that\'s not well known in the streets? That\'s what I thought! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Anywho, it depends on the type of woman approaching me, and my mood. I think everyone chooses according to their taste. Class goes well with cool whip, honey, chocolate, or molasses [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]...slutty can go to my buddy!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Just about every time a female has been aggressively forward I have taken offence (as if she is teasing me in front of her friends for a laugh, or joking etc).

The successful ones, all they had to do was be \"obvious\" about what I meant to them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And by successful I mean that I got the message and could give a \'cool\' answer.
    I have what I need then to take it to the next level. If that\'s what I want. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"If that\'s what I want.\"

Bundy\'s da stuff. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like you are getting your answers. Personally, I don\'t mind someone that tells me what she wants, as long as she is not too \"pushy\". That will drive me away. If she appears to be a little shy (but friendly), and knows how to flirt &amp; smells good to me, then I would definately be interested. Coming on too strong turns me off. I hope this makes sense.

Funlover

I was only once flat out turned down for coming on too strong. He was the son of a very famous baseball player. We had kissed once at a club, he invited me back to his place and I declined. When I saw him out again, I wanted to hook up with him and he blew me off. I told him what I would do to him if he took me home, and he told me that the only way I could go home with him was if I f@#ked his cousin too. I was so embarrassed. I acted like a slut and was treated like one. That was the only time it backfired. It still didn\'t get me to change my evil ways. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I acted like a slut and was treated like one.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I acted like a slut and was treated like one.

Men love sluts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Dude

Well I\'ve found the pushy ones are oftentimes just \"talkers\" and when you try to get them to walk the talk they get scared pretty fast and \"run\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Well I\'ve found the pushy ones are oftentimes just \"talkers\" and when you try to get them to walk the talk they get scared pretty fast and \"run\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I take my sex very seriously. I follow through. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I wouldn\'t consider myself pushy at all. I just don\'t like to waste time, so I get to the point.

**DONOTDELETE**

What did his cousin look like?

What did his cousin look like?

Flat out gorgeous! He was really being a cocky ass about it. If he had the right approch, I would have been all over it. I\'ll try to find pictures of them on the web and PM you. The family is pretty well known because of their dad.

FTR- I found a picture. PM me your email

Hey I\'ll take some of that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey I\'ll take some of that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enticing....you\'ve got mail [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong with it\" (looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at the opportunity?

Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer coy and sneaky or direct and overt? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance for your participation in this most .. anecdotal survey! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I\'m a sucker for two types of girls which is odd because they are direct opposites, the first kind which most of my past girlfriends have been have been shy-librarian types, with a beauty that I see &amp; most men don\'t &amp; I enjoy elevating their self-esteem. The other types are the confident-competitive-sexy types, I\'m not sure if they are the ones for me but I am attracted to them. I find the shy-librarians need to be pursued initially but once you give them a little bump to their self-esteem they can be very direct in their flirting, I think they do not flirt as much as the other type I described so they are less \"sneaky\" about it. I\'ll give you an example I had a date with my ex a little while back &amp; we met for some drinks in the city, then we went back to my town &amp; I took her to this sushi place, I got some new electronic gadget she wanted to play with so she wrote me this note: \"You need to learn to enjoy the taste of fish...in bed.\" (long story short she gave the worst BJ\'s so whenever I went down on her she always wanted to return the favor &amp; then get mad when I wouldn\'t climax; plus I only like tuna &amp; not other seafood hence the double entendre)

For a girl to get my attention she only needs to do one of two things:

1. Grab my bicep &amp; hold it for more then 2 seconds.
    2. Make &amp; hold direct eye contact &amp; smile.

Verbal advances usually don\'t do it for me, I think I\'d rather be gunwitched &amp; only when she gets me into a sexual state would I want her to start verbalizing her pursuit.

Bivonic: Thank you for answering my question with examples! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I really appreciate it.

Can you tell me what \"gunwitching\" is? Afraid I am not familiar with that term. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

As much as I like to be pursued and flerted with, I have more respect for the ones I pursue and get.

As much as I like to be pursued and flerted with, I have more respect for the ones I pursue and get.

Respect? Who\'s looking for respect? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    We want the D

Lady Bartender: \"You wanna go home with me tonight? It\'s been a long time...\"

Shaft: \"What do you want this time? You want the LD? Or you just wanna be held?\"

Lady Bartender: \"I want the LD, baby! And THEN I wanna be held.\"

Shaft: \"Well you know it\'s my duty, to please that booty.\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh jeez I\'m so out of date.

What\'s a \"D\" and what\'s an \"LD\"

Pray educate me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information