Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Women\'s Flirting Skills

visit-red-300x50PNG
    SHAMELESSLY emotionally manipulative and apparently unable to discuss anything without histrionics. Unbelievable.

King of the coupons!

I love it when you talk dirty to me!! {{{{SMOOCH}}}}

**DONOTDELETE**

Yet another witty, cogent remark.

King of the coupons!

Don\'t make me want\'cha gurl! You turn me on when I have to look up a word! Stop it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

\"Moon, turn the tides ...... gently, gently\", Jimi Hendrix. I like it when a woman touches my arm, ever so gently. My kind of flirting!!! What do you women think when a stranger man touches your arm gently?

**DONOTDELETE**

That he\'s about to pick my pocket.

Phero Guru

laughing, well, I\'ve done that too - but much more subtly.

**DONOTDELETE**

I used to date this guy who my girlfriends ENVIED me for ... he grabbed me by the wrist as I was walking by.

It worked.

And after we broke up, at the very same bar where we met, I saw him do it to another girl.

That was his move.

Of course he followed up with patter but I don\'t remember a word he said. I just remember being nabbed by the wrist.

Phero Pro

Interesting thread~

In general, I\'d say that touch is essential to any serious flirting -- it removes some ambiguity for the guy.

And, as I get older, I\'m not very tempted by blatant invitations to \"fukk.\" Laugh if you want girls, because this may be the ultimate \"just desserts\" for us guys -- but I want to know what interest the girl has in me specifically, as an individual.

Lastly, in my experience, most women who feel free to sexually experience all the men they want are quite faithful when in relationships. When they want to be part of a \"couple\" with a guy, they\'re very loyal. This may be because they don\'t feel much temptation to stray -- they don\'t wonder what they\'re missing, because they\'ve experienced many men already.

Phero Dude

I think desperate is sleeping with anyone in the hopes that it will fill a deep need for love/companionship etc that is missing in one\'s life. I see this all the time - folks who sleep with any man or woman, not out of real physical desire, but rather in the hopes that it will quench loneliness etc.

This is when it\'s sad, and I don\'t condemn or look down on folks who do this as I know they are just seeking someone to love/love them, but for whatever reason are unable to find this, and so they give themselves easily to anyone as I guess they figure better to at least be having sex/a warm body next to them than to be alone once again that night.

In a way it makes sense, and maybe it is the better choice, but ultimately I think it\'s healthier to figure out how to get what one really wants and save oneself for someone who really does care about you.

BTW no-one could mistake your aggressiveness for being desperate Elana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - you are far from that - you\'re just plain aggressive which is cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

What does aggressive have to do with desperate? Do you think an aggressive woman is acting desperate? Or do you see these as two different behaviors? I can be aggressive in asking for what I want, but I am so far from desperate. Also, I don\'t believe any of you guys would turn down a sexy aggressive woman asking you to f*&amp;k her, unless you were in a serious relationship and were trying to be faithful.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

koolking: What do you ladies think when a man gently touches your arm?

FTR: That her\'s about to pick my pocket.

BAAAHHHAHAAHAHAAAA FTR you kill me

Well I just wanted to share the good news today. Crush went to hug me hello, kissed my cheek so I returned the favor, landing a kiss on his neck at the shirt collar (no I don\'t use lipstick, don\'t ask LOL) saying : \"Mmmmm you smell good! (even though I didn\'t smell any cologne on him). What a nice start to the day.

Much later in the day, when he\'s very tired from surgery, I\'m giving him a little neck/backrub, and he\'s again telling me what a \"gift\" I have, \"good hands\", etc and about the goosebumps... so I \"infer\" that he should call me if he ever needs a real massage outside of the hospital, he goes \"that would be GREAT!\" and I write down my cell number for him on a piece of paper, and give it to him. I wasn\'t that smooth about it though, I felt really tongue tied and like a dork in the moment.

But, anyway, I did what I wanted to do, and felt really calm about it later. I\'m not sure I was totally clear in my intentions, maybe he\'s thinking I want a client or something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but anyway, it\'s a start. Later on I can tell him the only reason I want to give him a massage is so I can see him nekkid. hahaha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Enticing, is he married? It sounds like he wants to, like, keep it on the DL even as it\'s happening. We\'re doing this but we\'re not really doing it sort of thing. Which is kind of fun if you can keep it straight in your mind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There\'s another direction I wanted to go with this, re: flirting one-liners. (but I don\'t feel like starting a new thread) What are some of your favorite one-liners phrases to flatter the opposite sex?

Mmmm you smell really GOOD!

Have you been working out? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] (Thinking about the movie American Beauty here)

Wow, that color really suits you!

Or \"wow that color really brings out your eyes\"

Are you losing weight?

These might sound corny, but I think these they do work, provided you are sincere and use good eye contact. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What other things do you say to be charming? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

umm. What? Yeah he\'s married and if anything happened at all, of COURSE it would have to be on the DL. *I* don\'t even want anyone knowing my business at work, I\'m very discrete.

Are you thinking he\'s just enjoying the flirtation but is not serious about actually going there? (That\'s certainly possible) Wasn\'t sure what you were trying to say there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

\"Later on I can tell him the only reason I want to give him a massage is so I can see him nekkid.\"

Don\'t!!! He\'ll figure out why once the hands go to work. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] And don\'t forget to accidently brush against the noodle every once and again when you\'re massing his thighs. Light touches against the lower buttocks mmmmmmm tickles. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Should his noodle not raise up....run! There\'s a serious problem! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

\"What are some of your favorite one-liners phrases to flatter the opposite sex?\"

You can give out a little moan Mmmmmmm/sigh the next time you\'re stimulating his mind with your neck rubs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

\"Mmmm you smell really GOOD!

Have you been working out? (Thinking about the movie American Beauty here)

Wow, that color really suits you!

Or \"wow that color really brings out your eyes\"

Are you losing weight?

These might sound corny, but I think these they do work, provided you are sincere and use good eye contact.\"

Got my vote! But that\'s just me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

\"What other things do you say to be charming?\"

Neck rubs: I like the way you feel; For some reason, I like massaging you; You\'re tense...you need a full body massage as soon as possible. Mobley\'s thoughts...me sowwy ifa you no like. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

On the crazy side...you can just OD on NPA/w, and take him! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I think you have enough witnesses/friends here on the forum that would testify that NPA/w was responsible, and make it stick in court. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You got a kiss on the cheek...I\'d say you\'re in! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, Enticing - I meant that I think he does want to go through with it but that he will act like it\'s not happening the whole time he\'s doing it. So far, that\'s what he\'s doing. It\'s all under the guise of \"getting a massage.\" His accepting your number was under the guise of getting a massage. I bet when he gets to your place, he\'ll still be playing the \"I\'m just here for a masssage\" thing up to the very last minute. He\'s following through but not acknowledging what he\'s doing. You both know you\'re doing one thing while pretending to be doing another. Just what I glimpsed from what you said, and how I guessed that he is married. That\'s a married guy kind of way to go about things.

King of the coupons!

What FTR said. And remember...that rise in his pants won\'t be because he used too much spray starch! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'ll tell a guys intention everytime! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] It\'ll probably be awoke and stretching before you open the door...unless he\'s like Mobley...wears three jockey straps to hold things down. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mobes -- (You don\'t accept private messages?) - appreciate the words of encouragement .. Thank you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It\'s very difficult as it is now to flirt at work because there\'s usually someone else around. So it has to seem light-hearted and somewhat fakey. But yeah when he tells me he likes my neckrubs, I\'m like \"Well, I enjoy it too!\" Last night was one of the first times he threw out a line to flirt in a sexy way with me, as we had this new massage thumper vibrator thing there (one of my coworkers is an actual masseuse) and I offerred to try it out on him. He goes \"Where you going to use it on me? Well never mind, it doesn\'t matter where you touch me, just as long as you touch me!\" and he had that eye twinkle. (really surprised me) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I tried it out on him, but he said he preferred my hands. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, we had to call him later to correct a medication error on the chart (his error) and my buddy was trying to get him paged by his answering service, and they had my buddy on hold forever. We have a list of the surgeons cell and beeper numbers for emergencies, so I\'m like, let\'s just call his cell, he\'s probably in the car on the way home.

So I dialed it, he picked up, I told him the problem and he gave me the correct order, but his voice was like butter, and like I could hear him smiling on the other end. But with four other nurses standing around, do you think I could reciprocate? Augh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sexy and frustrating at the same time. I kinda like the tension build-up, though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

On the crazy side...you can just OD on NPA/w, and take him!

I think we already established here that alot of men are intimidated by that kind of aggression. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (of course it has crossed my mind!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Lady E - Sure I accept private messages! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Don\'t know what\'s wrong there...not the computer wiz on this end. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Words of encouragement!!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Pleeeeeeeeease!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] You know you got it going on! You just want a cheering section! But you go girl!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The poor fella is probably going home and giving his youknowwho a serious pounding, or slipping in the bathroom chocking his chicken because of you. Baaaaaaaaaaaad girl!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It\'s just a matter of time, and you know this man!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Just make sure that if you\'re a rider (like working it on top), look down into his eyes and say, \"Who\'s your momma!!?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But even saying that, it\'s got to be at the riiiiiight time! When his mouth is open, that ugly frown is on his face, he\'s going Ooooooooooooh, and can\'t catch his breath...grab his hands and pin\'em down, and slam your succulant beastella down on that noodle, and beat him with it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When he starts spilling his oil [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] say, \"That\'s what I want! That\'s what I want!\" and slam it down harder &amp; faster! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] That should give him chills everytime he thinks about you working it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Hope it\'s it worth it, and he pulls a Mobley on ya.....licks you unconscious! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Don\'t hurt\'em! You don\'t want him saying, \"Yes mam, no mam\" with fear in his eyes at work, cause someone will know something\'s up, and ask, \"Girl, why is that man so afraid of you?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Be well Nautee Girl!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I think we already established here that alot of men are intimidated by that kind of aggression. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (of course it has crossed my mind!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That, like everything else Lady E, is all about timing. One day it may bother you, the next day it may not. I\'m never intimidated, but more than often, I like the slick approach. Sometimes I run, but it\'s never because I\'m intimidated. I fear no woman...I\'ve learn that they\'re full of nectar. That\'s nothing to be afraid of...mmmmmmm yummmy...packed full of vitamins and proteins. Just say to\'em, \"If you\'re scared...get a dog!\" A chicken won\'t pleasure you from head to toe because he\'s afraid. You don\'t want that do ya? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Why not the D ANNND LD? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And as for people in the office...if you learn how to use them as a shield, you can always walk behind him and lightly brush up against his motor (rear). He\'ll get your meaning, but no one will see it. You just gotta make sure no one can see. You can do it...I\'ve got faith in ya!

Phero Enthusiast

Still snooping around the women\'s forum when I have some spare time...

I\'ll bite on the survey.

I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a &gt;woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the &gt;most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong &gt;with it\"

For a second probably. I think we all tend to like the challenge. Although sometimes we aren\'t looking for that. Right now I sure as hell can tell you I\'m not looking for a challenge. I\'m over-stressed about a month into school in a new town and just trying to stay above water in my classes, I have enough challenges right now. I live alone, and would give my left arm to have someone to come home and just cuddle with and fall asleep at night.

But enough about me. Guys don\'t like teases at all. I was at a party a couple weeks back and a couple girls were flirting with a lot of guys and promising us blow jobs if we went to this bar. Of course they were talking about the shots and I don\'t know if we even got them that night. Those girls were such teases they were labeled by all the guys real quick and no one takes them seriously anymore. Of course there is a big difference between their actions and being forward with a guy, but the point remains: if you are going to be forward, be willing to produce when the time comes (not sex or blow jobs per se, but at least a small sign of affection to give the guy some idea you aren\'t just [censored] with him.)

A lot of girls just like attention, and they will be all over you then move on to some other guy looking for more attention. Guys hate this once they figure out what is going on.

&gt;(looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at &gt;the opportunity?

Back to me for a sec. I\'m the shyiest guy you\'ll ever meet. That\'s probably an exaggeration, but it really takes me a long time to warm up to people. Once I know you, I won\'t stop talking.

I\'ve been in either relationships or crushes on girls for the past 7 years so I can barely remember the times when I went into a bar or somewhere actively looking to pick someone up.

I do my best at the bar, but I still feel overwhelmed at times. I spent the last 4 or 5 years of my life basically living in a coffee shop and there is a whole different style of approaching and talking to people in a coffee shop as opposed to a bar. Here\'s hoping that it all comes together at some point though, because there are a couple girls I really would like to get to know better, and one in particular that I would really be interested in starting something with (and the prospects of something between us seem to wax and wane between extremely possible to no chance in hell. She\'ll ignore eye contact when I walk by her in the hall, then in the next class she\'ll turned around stare me right in the eyes and smile for a good three or four seconds then turn around and start taking notes again. Or she\'ll randomly bump into me and say she heard I have a flag football game and she really wants to come (no one really comes to these things as a spectator) then she comes to game, congratulates me on winning and talks to me for a couple minutes then runs off. Just for the record, this is a very long parenthetical and is basically the kind of stuff we analyze in class when we are supposed to be learning about Civil Procedure or something. From most of my talks with the guys, the law school girls give out missed signals like its their job.)

&gt;Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with &gt;you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer &gt;coy and sneaky or direct and overt?

I need a quick wit and a sense of humor. Someone who is willing to make fun of themselves on occasion but also someone who is quick enough to match my wits. The #1 turn off for me right now is girls trying to act smarter than they are around me. It happens so much. I think some girls are intimidated by my so-called intelligence so every little thing they do has to be pumped up like it is curing cancer. I usually just avoid any discussion of education.

take care,
    JDM

Banned User

I like

aggressive and sexy women, I\'ll like to be surprised…even shocked.

My ideal women is comfortable with her

sexuality.

My ideal women is comfortable with her sexuality.

I knew you wanted me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My ideal women is comfortable with her sexuality.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I knew you wanted me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] \'arnt you the sassy one\'

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

HP sass.

(UK joke)

Banned User

HP sass. (UK joke)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

WHAT in

the heck does that mean anyway? I heard HP like a million years ago in a WHAM! song - something about a HP bed -

what is it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh and btw hi!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (haven\'t lurked here in a long while!)

Banned User

WHAT in the heck does that mean anyway? I heard HP

like a million years ago in a WHAM! song - something about a HP bed - what is it?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh and btw hi!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (haven\'t lurked here in a long while!)

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

you put it on chips (fries) or whatever you want...loverly

htt

p://www.higherdesign.com/brownsauce/sauces.htm

hi

Sass (aka

\"The Autumn Flamer\") was a flamboyant pro wrestler in the 50s.

Holmes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information