Close

Phero Dude

Default Oscars Phero Wizard idea.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well , I thought it would be good if \"MORE\" people looked into this / tested this.

Posted by Oscar :
    <<<TBiRD,

NOW I\'M gonna go off on a tangent. Puttin\' two and two together, I got to thinking about what Alquimista posted in the \"Clubbing\" thread about the \"Two Shirt Method\". Then I started thinking about your OD experiences with the \"Sex Strap\".

While neither the two shirt nor the sex strap seem like practical methods in their current underdeveloped stages of evolution, combining the two ideas does offer some promise.

Suppose we could have a device: pocket-sized, or strapped-on, or worn as a necklace, or bracelet that would enable us to emit a controlled amount of pheros into our environment that could range from an OD cloud to no emissions at all.
    We could walk into a party with the thing at full throttle and blast the place, then turn it way down or off so that the only predominant scent of pheros would be quite easily detectable as coming from but one source, the phero wizard.

Those stick-on type air fresheners come to mind as medium for experiment for this, but there\'s one other existing device that might even be more suited to the purpose. (I know I\'ve posted this before.)
    There are small cigar humidifiers made to be filled with distilled water and placed into individual factory cigar boxes. They have an adjustable aperture for the release of the liquid within that evaporates from a wicking material.
    It\'s about the size of a lipstick so it would be easily carried in a pocket, but the one negative I see is that while it is adjustable, it doesn\'t close completely.
    Just throwin\' some ideas around. Back to the drawing board. >>>

-Good eh ??! When in a club just pop out your -none enhanced / -none OD talisman , to get every girls attention. Then , if u feel , that u have turned \'nuff heads - simply put the talisman back into the tiny vacuum sealed bag u happen to carry in your pants - and engage seducing activities armed with only a \"minimalist approach\" phero application of your choice.

Sounds like a winner...Cmon people test it while clubbing !
    Btw , once you created your \"-none OD - attention -getter \" by simply using 8 drops PI / 6-8 drop AE / 2 sprays TE on a little piece of cloth (wool or 100% cotton preferably) it will remain as strong for up to 100 days....so basically , this total application technique will not drain your phero resources too quickly.
    Oh and don\'t forget a little bag (vacuum sealed) to be able to hide away the -od and fully isolate)

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Oscars Phero Wizard idea.

I will try, in a couple of weeks. I think, this is crazy, but interesting idea. But, may be difficult to do it right. People are not statially placed, they moving arround. And may-be some PMSing women will pegg me before I seal -OD. This kind of stuff hurts sometimes, lives bruces..

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Variations on the varimone strategy:

1. the pit trick with -none (NPA) higher elbos = more biowarfare.
    2. Natural lessening throughout the day. Show up at the party 90 min after application, and buy the end of the night, if you avoid conversion scenarios, your mones have faded to a more intimate level.
    3. Breast-pocket Handkerchief, soaking your backpack ( I did this by accident -- spilled a whole bottle of edge in it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])then putting these items away. \"Dirty undershirt.\" Removable sweater, scarf, hat, soaked journal cover, etc.

Banned User

<< soaking your backpack ( I did this by accident -- spilled a whole bottle of edge in it )then putting these items away>>

lol, I wonder what would happen if you would throw that Edge soaked backpack in a girls locker room [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    &lt;&lt; soaking your backpack ( I did this by accident -- spilled a whole bottle of edge in it )then putting these items away&gt;&gt;

lol, I wonder what would happen if you would throw that Edge soaked backpack in a girls locker room [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh my....that could cause a serious orgy

**DONOTDELETE**

I just carry my Friendly Purse. (half a bottle of lavender -nol leaked into the lining...)

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I just carry my Friendly Purse. (half a bottle of lavender -nol leaked into the lining...)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What kind of reactions do you get from your friendly purse? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, probably a headache and the sniffles [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Shed get her ear bashed off by all the men carrying around their Arone handbags he he.

Phero Enthusiast

So Tbird, have you had already an idea how is like this pocket-size device? I have been all week thinking about it, but I do not have an idea yet. I am going clubbing tonight or tomorrow night, so if you have already \"the OD pocket-size device\" tell me how it is and how it works.
    For the other guys in the forum, lets think about \"the OD pocket-size device\": how it should be? how it should work, etc.

Phantom, Alquimista, et al,

I did go back to the drawing board on that idea. What CptKipling posted on that thread gave me another idea.
    The device is totally designed. All we need is for some crafty person to run up a prototype.

Sitting before me on the table is something which at first glance appears to be a watch with a slightly longer than usual strap. We\'re talkin\' big, diver\'s type sized watch.

The strap is one piece of material that is threaded over the bar at the 12 o\'clock point, under the body of the watch, up from under the body and over the bar at the 6 o\'clock position. The strap bars would be just like a normal watch\'s, except that since the strap was threaded through them rather than attached to them directly they need not be removable, so they are fixed.

Where you would normally see a winding/setting stem on an analog watch, there is instead a loop/eye. Think pendant.

The \"watch\" body is made either of stainless steel or plastic. Think pillbox or tiny Tupperware.

The body of the watch/diffuser is divided into six equal segments by walls that rise in a pie-slice configuration from the bottom to the top edge of the cylinder.

Each compartment is half filled with a custom-cut piece of the same sort of heavy wicking material that is used in the cigar do-dad. (Apologies for technical inventor\'s terms.)

A series of thin discs which serve as lids are mounted on a tiny axle nub at the center of the cylinder where the compartment walls meet. (Think disposable salt/pepper shaker lids.)

The bottom-most lid has a cutout that allows access to all but one of the compartments. The next highest lid has two cutouts allowing access to two compartments on opposing sides of the cylinder etc. (Haven\'t quite worked this out fully yet. I don\'t really want more than three lids, but I\'d like it if all possible combinations of the phero contents were attainable.)

Anyway, what you end up with is a \"wear it on you wrist or ankle strap-on, hang it around your neck from the loop/eye, or just carry it in your pocket, adjustable multi-phero dispenser.\"

The idea of the reservoir in the cigar tube device would only lead to waste. The little pie slices of wicking material should only be large enough that they become saturated with 4 or 5 drops of pheros. Any more would be not only wasteful but probably counterproductive. The wicking material wedges would be removable and disposable so you could apply different products on different occasions.

It could even be mocked up to look like a watch on one side and a pendant on the other.

One compartment could be filled with a removable plastic insert that totally fills it to be used as the \"Off\" position for the lid setup.

Why six compartments? None, Nol, Rone, A1, Cops, fragrance or future consideration.

So, who can make this?
    If you can make it, you can patent it. I\'ll be happy with * 10%. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

*Of the profits, NOT expenses! I still haven\'t made a dime off my last patent.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar, is it true you have to have made it? I think it only has to appear to be makeable. You don\'t have to demonstrate a prototype anymore. I\'m pretty sure that\'s correct.

Banned User

Thats a great Idea, I was thinking about something very similar.

FTR,

No, I don\'t have a working model, and I realize that it\'s not necessary to have one for patenting. I just worded it the way I did to help myself and readers visualize something that exists only in my head. I don\'t even do drawings. Mine is a virtual drawing board.

I\'m just not ready to put the time, effort, and money into something that I\'m too lazy to bring to fruition. I\'ve learned my lesson. Patent maintenance fees are a pain if your not making money on your patent.

The description I posted should be sufficient for a draftsman to put it into drawing form.
    It\'s free for the taking! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That really is a great idea.

If we could get a company contracted in to make it that would be perfect (if slightly wishfull).

Maybe it could have some kind of active diffusion? Like having a small heat source or something... In fact you could just wear it so that it touches your body.

Phero Enthusiast

Oscar, has always you surprised me again!! When I was reading the description of your ideal device I was like [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], because it is like a speech from that old scientist that works for James Bond [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].
    O.k., talking about the device, I think that the best guy to draw at least a sketch would be a mechanical engineer. Because I am a civil engineering technician and because the basis of civil engineering are quite similar to the ones of mechanical engineering, I will try my best to translate by letter your description (english is my second language) and try to come up with a sketch.
    For the other guys, new ideas are welcome. Also I hope that someone of you guys has a bancary account in a swiss bank, and is willing to share some of his money to make real this device. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The handkerchief idea works for me. Also, by accident.

I carry my keys and a plastic \"condom\" pouch and I wrap them in a Bandana in my pocket.

Then in the same pants pocket I have a tiny
    \"freshener\" spray tester of ( usually \"Issy Miake\" )
    a cologne with a dash of NPA or TE )

Once, when I dabbed on a bit of this to
    \"add more kindling to the fire\" LOL I didn\'t close it up completely at it
    leaked onto the bandana.

Then I started carrying around a used N-hance wipe and eventually added a bit of The Edge to it.

P.s. The reverse also works.
    1. Go shopping/testing without any Pheros.
    2. Add a drop or dab of whatever/take it out of a sealed baggy.
    3. Add more and NOTICE people\'s responses.
    4. Keep adding until you get several varifiable OD\'s and
    you find out your \"limit\" and \"zone\" for that
    particular mix or product.

Thread Information