Close

Phero Pro

Default Is this cheating?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It probably is...

Been reading the Gunwitch guide over & over & over & over again as well as trying to memorize some patterns (like the secret pattern).

I\'m on day 2 of being master of my domain, I figured choking it 2-3 times a day can only hurt my sexual desire.

My question is, I\'ve started doing the jel-q or whatever it\'s called, I get hard but I don\'t get anywhere near climax. I\'m thinking I might be better abstaining from even that? So cheating? YES / NO

Curious to see who (if anyone) responds to this thread [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is this cheating?

I\'ll answer your question if you\'ll tell me the secret pattern.

Phero Dude

What\'s jel-q?

Phero Pro

It wouldn\'t be a secret if I told you, plus you\'ll probably just laugh but ok...

Hmmm not sure if I have it in electronic format here, gonna have to type it from the paper, fortunately it\'s only a paragraph, brb.

Phero Pro

YOU: Have you ever noticed how some secrets affect us in amazing ways?

HER: How so?

YOU: Well, there are some secrets that you know you\'ll never utter to another living soul, and then there are those secrets that you have to really work on keeping to yourself. For example, I recall a conversation I had one day, with a friend of mine, named Rachel. Now Rachel had apparently been told this really juicy secret, and she said that she was ready to explode. The way Rachel described it, it\'s like this ball of light, or energy. And as you... feel that energy forming inside of you... right... here (touch her just under the breasts, where the two sides of the rib cage meet the breastbone) you can... feel a warmth start to spread. And the more you... focus on the energy... the more intense it gets. To the point where you... suddenly feel it growing... all through your body. And like most secrets, you try your best to keep it in. But sometimes, this (point to self) can be quite an intense experience. You want to hold this inside of you as long as possible, but you\'re also tempted to let it slip out. So you start to debate with yourself, to keep it in, or to let it out. In, out, in, out, in, out, until you feel yourself wanting to just explode. With me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], that can be a most intense situation. (Tap the back of her hand) Can you feel that applying to you?

HER: Um yeeeeeees (hehe, I have no idea what reaction I will get assuming I can hold her attention that long).

Phero Pro

Simply put, you make a circle with your thumb & index finger on your left hand & restrict the bloodflow from the base of your <full member> then you do the same with your other hand just above where your left hand is & you stroke up & down, rinse & repeat a bunch of times (I don\'t think you\'re suppose to go past the turtle neck & I don\'t cause it feels too good when I do). It\'s suppose to increase bloodflow, increase girth & length. Heck I figure since I\'m not beating it I might as well improve it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bivonic, that\'s Gunwitch?

Banned User

I know the answer!!!!!!

I also do Jeqing every once and a while, but I started out as subscribing to a wepage that had been around for many years. The best thing to do is not masturbate on the day that you jelq because it causes your penile tissues to contract tighter, which can lead to more injury and less results. Also, masturabting will temporarily lower your testosterone levels. Testosterone is what is responsible for the rebuilding/cell repair in your penis after you jelq, so you would want a higher test. level. at the least wait 3 hours after you jelq to masturbate. Another is that you don\'t want to jelq with a full erection, because it can cause more damage, and hince less growth. another note, do not over do jelqing 3 times a weeks is enough. you need 48hours off after each jelq session for repair. Just like when you lift weights, you can do the same exercises every other day. Another thing is that a lot of sites out there are telling you to jelq for 30minutes and longer. You should only jelq for about 8-15minutes max. Excessive jelqing will cause internal scaring and visual signs of bruising that will stick around longer. Scaring can lead to impotence. That \"less is more\" phrase has meaning outside the phero world. If you cut down your masturbating to 3-4 times a weak then you will feel much better in general and get better results. Good luck, and don\'t forget to warm up your penis and stretch it a little before jelqing.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m still stuck on the \"secret\" thing.

Bivonic, honey, Bivonic, my forum brother. Please don\'t use that. It\'s the verbal equivalent of making a circle with the index finger and thumb of your left hand, and poking your right index finger in and out of the circle, while leering and madly wiggling your eyebrows at your target.

Jesus.

Who\'s the Pussy Goddess (Elana, I know, but I mean, in mythology). Let\'s make offerings to her instead of these insane nlp-ish things. I think you\'d get better results.

Phero Enthusiast

> Who\'s the Pussy Goddess...
    Aphrodite Pandemos seems like a good choice. I kind of owe her some favors, so hopefully she\'ll appreciate the plug. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hail Aphrodite Pandemos!

Lemme go see what I can find for red candles ... I think I have pink ...

Ok, Bivonic. We\'re gonna sorcer you up some prime poon but you have to promise you won\'t talk that demented secrets stuff, now. Seriously, because she gets mad if you do anything to stand in the way of the pleasures of the flesh, and if anything would do it, that secrets thing would.

Note to practitioners - do you think instead of sacrificing a dove, I could feed a pigeon?

Also - her day is Friday and her month is April, so if anyone wants to help tonight at midnight or when you wake up in the morning, please do.

Phero Pro

FTR -

I totally respect that you support the gunwitch \"program\" & I hear you when it comes to the pattern, let me run the BJ pattern by you, but you have to realize this is used in the context of an intimate relationship & I do realize your \"radar\" is on defcon 5 when you read what I\'m about to \'say\', but try to assume your SO lays this on you when you least expect it...

You know, all this has got me thinking... you ever have one of those Sugar Daddy\'s. You know, that caramel candy on a stick that takes all day to eat. You know I think that thing is about six inches long when you first unwrap it but the more you nibble on it and suck it deep inside your mouth and just let your tongue do it\'s work...eventually you come to the point where it\'s real soft and you know that\'s just about the best thing you ever had in your mouth and you just feel all that hot warm gooey candy just slide down your throat and when you\'re all finished you just let out a little sigh of ecstasy because it was so good and you know you can always have one when you really want it. You know?\"

Phero Enthusiast

OK, this is getting scary now. Her metal is copper, her flower is the rose, her primary gemstones are emerald and rose quartz, her main colors pink and green. Come on, folks! We need all the help we can get!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m still stuck on the \"secret\" thing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well the secret is out! This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Don\'t use this unless you are trying to pick up retarded, blind gay men.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bivonic,

I would look him straight in the face and say \"Is all of that to say that you\'d like your dick sucked?\"

This pattern stuff is DEMENTED. It\'s transparent, honestly. And if the woman for some reason (very low IQ) didn\'t \"get it,\" she could only sit and wonder what in the world got you thinking about Sugar Daddies, and even if you were thinking about Sugar Daddies, what kind of weirdo goes on this long soliloquy about candy, geez this guy is weird, he\'s sure into it, tho. Freakazoid. Or she could think that maybe YOU are the one who likes to suck and swallow. In which case. ... gosh what a migraine hit all of a sudden, so sorry, I\'m afraid I\'ll have to be going home. ...

I may have the wrong impression but it seems to me that you mostly meet women in clubs and bars. Women get dressed up and go to clubs and bars .. to ... anyone? Bueller? anyone?

GET LAID. FIND A GUY.

You\'d do better with Gunwitch than this talky talky stuff.

Who\'s selling this patterning stuff? Can I read the source material?

I\'ve been Gunwitched and it works in a big way.

You come on to me with that other stuff and not only would I get away from you quick, I\'d tell my friends. \"He seems so nice, but Jesus Christ, he\'s weird. Go ahead. Come on to him and watch the [bad word] he starts talking.\" I would, I swear to you. And then the girls and I would have a giggle.

I said invocations for you this morning. Expect good things.

P.S. In the context of an intimate relationship, you kiss her till she\'s dizzy and then you say to her \"I love your mouth on my cock.\"

Be direct. Say what you want. Take what you need.

P.S. In the context of an intimate relationship, you kiss her till she\'s dizzy and then you say to her \"I love your mouth on my cock.\"

Yeah baby.....that will work

What\'s jel-q?

It\'s an ancient techinque use in the Mideast and parts of Africa for increasing the size of the penis. It has a long (no pun intended) of success. Do a Google search for \"jelq\" and you will get many hits.

**DONOTDELETE**

DON\'T do a google search. You will never get rid of the spam if you click on one of those sites. I get at least one penis enlargement tip every day since way back when that jelquing thread happened.

Search on this site for jelq instead.

DON\'T do a google search. You will never get rid of the spam if you click on one of those sites. I get at least one penis enlargement tip every day since way back when that jelquing thread happened.

Search on this site for jelq instead.

VERY GOOD POINT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

Download Adware ( http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10186632.html ) it should get rid of your problems.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, I will.

Download Adware ( http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10186632.html ) it should get rid of your problems.

Or try this one

http://security.kolla.de/

Thread Information