Close

Stranger

Default first day with pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    just got in my AE/m and tried it out at work today. started out with 2 drops rubbed one in on my chin and one on the back of my collar. i never noticed differences, if anything the gurls were less talkative. figured i didn\'t have enough on so i put one more drop on the front of my shirt before i went on break with one of my girl coworkers to see if it\'d have any effect. for some reason i started to feel light headed and she told me that she felt the same way especially when she looked at me. i\'m guessing this is the typical newbie OD. but how much should i use 1 drop? if so where should i put it?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: first day with pheros

I wonder if the scent itself could have contributed? I\'ve only tried old AE, and never had such a problem at that dose.

I\'ve never tried AE, but I seem to OD on -none at lower levels than most guys here. So that\'s always a possibility.

Try one drop for a week or so to see what happens. Then you can work up.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

First of all: you OD´d and got, what´s known as `the phero buzz´. That´s a clue btw.
    Perhaps also you ought to opt for more -nol based products instead. Before you do though try just using 1 drop of AE and see how that goes.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Or try attraction or SOE even.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Attraction is good but SOE smells so bad I think [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

> Attraction is good but SOE smells so bad I think [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I agree that SoE\'s scent can be a bit much... it\'s such a sweet (synthetic) musk scent that it\'s almost more like wearing jasmine or honeysuckle than natural musk. But I also find it easy to cover. When blending stuff for myself, I use a little natural musk, if blending for my wife I use something like rose oil. It\'s a pity that one has to cover up the scents of pheromone blends, but that\'s the breaks, eh? I have found almost none that I really like on their own.

**DONOTDELETE**

I really wish they would make them all unscented. SOE smells great to me for about the first five minutes and then it turns rancid and stinks like skunk. I don\'t have the problem with the Virtual Sweetie Oscar made up for me.

Journeyman

Scented products are only good for newbies who want an all-in-one phero solution. For people who like to mix it\'s hopeless. And it makes sense to make unscented products, then they won\'t loose customers because they don\'t like the scent. SOE isn\'t too bad, but I really hate the scent of APC (way to strong). Too bad, since JB#1 is supposed to be such a good mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    SOE isn\'t too bad, but I really hate the scent of APC (way to strong). Too bad, since JB#1 is supposed to be such a good mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh really? I happen to like the smell of APC... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I guess it\'s too strong for me. I prefer the milder scents. My favourites right now are: CK One, Boss, Le Male and Amouage Dia (Serously thinking about buying this one).

Well, I guess APC isn\'t too bad if you put it on an hour before you go out. It does leave a greasy spot where you apply it though...

Banned User

The only ones that i\'m really not that crazy about are AE/m and PPA/w cover scents.

Journeyman

The only ones that i\'m really not that crazy about are AE/m and PPA/w cover scents.

Do you mean the new AE scent? the old one isn\'t too bad, and really easy to cover... When I first smelled my old scent AE, I had trouble believing that something that smelled so faint could work at all.

I do wish Bruce could have samples of the scented prducts, even if it was only enough for one application, it would let you find out if you liked the scent or not.

I have been thinking about buying Realm for Men, but have no idea if I will like the scent or not.

Phero Enthusiast

I do wish Bruce could have samples of the scented prducts, even if it was only enough for one application, it would let you find out if you liked the scent or not.

Agreed. Also, it would be nice to just test them out and see if they work for you. (Yes, I know that you can return products, but I\'ve done that too many times. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Journeyman

Absolutely, but with pheroes you have to try them out for a while to see if they work, so the samples would have to be somewhat large.

Banned User

I love APC\'s smell after it fades just a little.

Banned User

Funny thing is that all you have to do is mix products like AE or PPA with a small amount of body lotion and the scent dissapears.

Journeyman

And the mones are still as effective?

Banned User

I think they are even more potent since they have a higher chance with mixing with your own pheromones.

upsidedown

I guess it\'s too strong for me. I prefer the milder scents. My favourites right now are: CK One, Boss, Le Male and Amouage Dia (Serously thinking about buying this one).

Wow, you think LeMale is milder than APC? To me it\'s the other way around...big time!

Journeyman

Well, I don\'t really know how to explain it. Le Male seems very rich, but not as strong. Maybe it\'s the vanilla or something. It\'s really good as long as you don\'t wear too much. APC just smells too strong too me. I do find, that when I go out in the morning I prefer a lighter scent, like CK One or something like that. A couple of days ago I put on two sprays of Le Male in the morning, and mede me feel a bit queasy.

Thread Information