Close

Stranger

Default Mixing TE with Colonge?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello. I am a newbie, 18 years old. I just ordered the newbie package with TE. I was wondering is there a way to mix TE with my current colonge (Ralph Lauren Blue) into the little pocket atomizer?
    Will wearing TE take away from Ralph Lauren Blue\'s smell?

I read a lot that SOE is more of the product for younger guys, will TE work for me?
    I figured when my package comes in since it comes with a sample of SOE, i\'ll try TE and SOE individually to see what types of responce i get with either.

Thanks a lot!

Stranger

Default Re: Mixing TE with Colonge?

Anyone?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

I think no ones replying because this question has been answered so many times in the past. Try doing a search.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey whats goin on. Just wanted to tell u, i\'ve been reading your posts since before I even thought of buying any pheros. I like not just hearing what you have to say, but especially reading what phero reactions you\'ve gotten. As much as i believe in science, i am a skeptic, so i figured i\'ll order the newbie pack to try to prove myself wrong. Besides, it was only 30 bux, why not? heheh

What did you start off with in experimenting with pheros? How old are you? I just got my pack today. I did what the instructions said (to put half TE and half Musk Oil into the little travel spray). I figured i\'d just test it out by one spray on my neck in the morning before I go out.
    What do u think?

Thanks alot dude.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I started experimenting with pheromones when I was 15 (APC). I was a striving ebayer, my cousin wanted me to bid for a fragrance oil that he wanted to purchase, while searching for the frangrance oil I stumbled Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate.

I read all the ad\'s so hey, I said what the heck, i saved up some money and purchased my own bottle (I think it was around $30 back then) When I received it I put on a few dabs (around 3-4) while I was getting dressed and I got a weird reaction from my mom, she was staring at me while I was looking at myself in the mirror. When I noticed it I was like Ewwwwwwwwwwwww..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], i\'m never wearing this around my mom again (since I saw that it was working) I became a beliver.

After that I always brought my little APC bottle to school and put a few dabs on after the fragrance would fade. I remember now, lots of girls would stare and give me dirty looks but I never put the 2 and 2 together. I had a steady girlfriend back then, she would always stare deeply into my eyes and tell me how much she liked me (I did\'nt know she was DIHL\'ing her brains out because back then I did\'nt even know what DIHL was and by the end of the day I would of already applyed around 12 dabs so that contributed to it).

Everytime I take a sniff of APC it reminds me of the good ol days. Well when my bottle was about half way I let my older brother borrow it (he was going to an interview and needed a cologne to wear since he ran out of his own) he got the job but he also lost my APC bottle!!! That idiot.

Well a few months passed, my girlfriend kept getting into pointless fights with me so I thought it was time to get myself another bottle of APC to put her in line. I forgot all about ebay (I forgot my username and password a while before that) so I searched franticly through the internet for a bottle of APC. Sorry to crack on your site Bruce, but when I was searching through google for APC I though this site was another of those spam sites (I though fancy meant realiable) so I kept ignoring it when it came up in a search though I gave up after a while and decided to learn what love-scent was all about. I\'m 18 now and i\'m having more success with women than I ever had in my whole life. Thanks Bruce [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My first order from love-scent was the TE newbie pack, though I disdain the use of SPMO since since it smells awful to me and everyone else around me. 5 dabs of TE gets me major DIHL\'s, Diesel Zero Plus, Diesel Green Masculine or Hugo boss covers the scent very well though, I got laid when I was using Gucci Envy as cover.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey, nice story, Phantom! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Phanton: how do you apply your perfum cover over the pheros?

Banned User

Just spray the stuff over the TE, the day I got laid I had 2 dabs of TE on neck and 3 on my chest.

Thread Information