Close

Journeyman

Default AE is the best product in the world

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In one week of wearing Alter Ego, I got 2 girls come flirting, touching and keep leaning into me. Another girl even compliment me being sexy and she even ask for my phone number. AE IS THE BEST PHEROMONES. Girls are all over me now. If you want to attract people, definitely go for AE. I am 21, 5\'5\", and I use 2 drops of AE. I put some behind the ear, wrist, and chest. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What kind of pheromones are you people using? Did you got any result? Post your result and comments here.

John

Banned User

Default Re: AE is the best product in the world

Good results so far with AE/m also.3 group hits in 2 days..looking foward to seeing how well it will do with SOE.

I agree. I\'ve had VERY good results with AE. I\'ve had good results with both the old & new scent, but I prefer the new scent much better.

Funlover

Stranger

Hi. I wanna know how much is one drop. Is it that you use the tool at the cap and squeeze out once it is one drop?

Banned User

It has a builtin dropper, you fill it up and it starts dropp\'in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

In reply to johnngo19 :

Good to hear that you are so successfull with AE.
    My application for one on one dates is also 2 drops , but up to 4 drops for clubbing! Can u remember if those girls u got \"hit\" by , actually noticed u from far away , or did u innitiate everything ?? (Meaning , you walked up to them , or they were really close)

I might consider trying just 2 drops for clubbing , eventhough 4 drops does the job 110%. But with only 2 drops I could add even more of TE.
    Thats something I would also suggest to u .... add 2-3 dabs of TE to those 2 drops of AE...and see girls do the butt presentation thingy nonstop !!!!!

Stranger

Do u drop it on your finger than rob it on your neck or behind your ears? or you drop it right on the neck or behind ears? I think it requires some practices.

I try 2 drops on neck(one drop on finger and spread it down to about one inch, 1 on each side of the neck below the ear). One drop behind the back of each hand and spread it around, and one spray of intimate research Hoops(or any regular cologne will do) on the chest. I\'ve gotten some great results with this with my girlfriend, seems like she wants to eat me sometimes from the look in her eyes. lol

Stranger

Default How much to drop

Right, pal, so it is a built-in dropper. So do you squeeze out everything in the built-in dropper and consider it one drop or squeeze out only a part of it and determine the size of one drop yourself? Thanks for answering me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Default Re: How much to drop

The built-in droppers will only let out a drop (sometimes two) at a time. They\'re not really \"free\" with releasing what\'s in the bottle. Took me forever to figure out how to get something to come out, actually. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Good to hear that you are so successfull with AE.
    My application for one on one dates is also 2 drops , but up to 4 drops for clubbing! Can u remember if those girls u got \"hit\" by , actually noticed u from far away , or did u innitiate everything ?? (Meaning , you walked up to them , or they were really close)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hi TBiRD. One of those 2 girls I have to initiate to her and the other girl actually start the conversation. For the girl that I initiated, I just come to her and say \"Hi, I was just standing over there and couldn\'t help it but to come over here to talk to you. You are pretty cute, you know that.\" Then I just continue with the conversation.

The other girl that start the conversation with me, she was sitting about 3 feet from me in the library at my school. She said hi to me then we keep talking for about 5 minute. Before I know it, I got her phone number and email. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

John

Journeyman

When you squeeze the dropper, fluid start dripping down. I use two drop total. I put them on my finger then rub it behind the ear, on my chest, and wrist.

John

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Right, pal, so it is a built-in dropper. So do you squeeze out everything in the built-in dropper and consider it one drop or squeeze out only a part of it and determine the size of one drop yourself? Thanks for answering me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t get it, one drop is one drop. As in, if a drop comes out of the dropper, thats one drop.

If you wondering why we use this, it being so imprecise, well we decided a while ago that when dealing with the same product, the difference between one drop and the next is so small that it wont matter (remember that you are producing pheromones anyway, at your own *unique* rate).

Banned User

yes we are producting pheromone\'s at all times but isn\'t that only a minute fraction of which AE offers. I heard that some pheromone products are up to 100 times greater then our own naturally produced phero\'s. Don\'t quote me on that one though its basically hearsay.

Journeyman

Why are you people have such a hard time determine what is one drop? You don\'t see water dripping down before?

John [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL

Welcome to the forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wait till they get started on dibs and dabs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information