Close

Phero Dude

Default sensitivity to none

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First I just want to say this forum is great. I tried mones a few years ago & was disappointed with results so I stopped using them. I wasn\'t even aware of the OD factor back then & thats what was happening. Still a newbie but trying to educate myself via this forum. I tend to OD very easily on none. Last weekend I had some hits, but alas no sexual conquests to write about yet. But I hope to change that. I used a dab small dab of SOE on each side of my neck, a spray of TE & a couple of dabs of Citrus Oil with nol that I received complimentary with one of my orders. It worked great. Went to Best Buy to browse. Everybody was very friendly, salesman wanted to knock $50 of a TV I was looking at, when I went to check out I went to a register where the light was off & the checkout girl started to say \"sir cant you see I\'m closed\" & she turned her head & all of a sudden a complete about face \"Oh no you can stay...it\'s no problem\" (big smile)...

Banned User

Default Re: sensitivity to none

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    First I just want to say this forum is great. I tried mones a few years ago &amp; was disappointed with results so I stopped using them. I wasn\'t even aware of the OD factor back then &amp; thats what was happening. Still a newbie but trying to educate myself via this forum. I tend to OD very easily on none. Last weekend I had some hits, but alas no sexual conquests to write about yet. But I hope to change that. I used a dab small dab of SOE on each side of my neck, a spray of TE &amp; a couple of dabs of Citrus Oil with nol that I received complimentary with one of my orders. It worked great. Went to Best Buy to browse. Everybody was very friendly, salesman wanted to knock $50 of a TV I was looking at, when I went to check out I went to a register where the light was off &amp; the checkout girl started to say \"sir cant you see I\'m closed\" &amp; she turned her head &amp; all of a sudden a complete about face \"Oh no you can stay...it\'s no problem\" (big smile)...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol, it seems to really put the lady\'s in line [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

can anyone tell me how to get stranger out from under my I.D.

\"can anyone tell me how to get stranger out from under my I.D.\"

Have a lot of time on your hands and post, post, post!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Metroman: Congratulations dude for your sucess!! Welcome to the sucess club of pheromones (although I just get inside it last week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). I belive that now your are seeing the pheromones mix as the best \"toy\" that you have had in your life. However, I suggest you not to spray your TE; it is a waste of pheros. Instead dab it! And continue to post your sucessfull hits... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks Alquimista...I\'m going to try the dab method with TE...I have a whole bunch of products in my arsenal but not sure of the best way to use them all. I guess I should follow \"less is more\" until I get a better feel for what goes with what &amp; in what situations e.g. clubbing, work etc

Thread Information