Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default What\'s Best for On Going Advventures...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Bruce, all,

While you\'re reading this I\'m wondering
    what would be the best pheros to
    help someone to maintain an ongoing
    \"bed buddies\" type relationship? ( NOT marriage )

I tend to have very intense flings like \"9 1/2 Weeks\",
    OR

\"one night stands\"
    ( even when I want to see these Women again--they seem to feel that if things start out so wild and fast it
    must be a one night stand and can\'t be an
    on going Adventure----Fulltilt says she and her Man have been together for 3 years after starting in a similar way. I know of others, also so it must be possible! )

OR \"one date wonders\" meaning no 2nd date

( either we mutually agree not to see one another again---sometimes match eachother up with friends [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    OR they act like
    scared 2 year olds and duck me/don\'t return calls, etc. )

Thanks in advance for
    overall advice and for tips on pheros.

Banned User

Default Re: What\'s Best for On Going Advventures...

Well, the Marriage part is up to you. If you want the thing to go on as a fling/friend/sex, then I would get a Anone and Anol product and combine the two. Also, Arone will help too. A Anone only product may not be great for a long fling since your personality would need to be what the other person wants for it to go on. Anone only could just buy you one night stands unless the other person really likes your personality, but then your playing with their feelings. Best bet is to go with AE/m, SOE+NPA(DD#1), PI/w+NPA, etc.(it all depends on your age when it comes to the amount of Anone in your mix<more for older&gt. Actually, I would personally recommend for your situation one of the two above and PCC(copulin) since it is all about sex basically. The PCC will make you look like a person that is desired in bed basically for a male.

I recommend AE amd PI/m I had sex with a woman I first met wearing AE on, and I know it was working because she had that DITHL look, even her pupils were dilated. Lasted a couple of months, either way its up to you what happens after the sex. PI/m is another good none product to get that sexual vibe coming from you also.

Banned User

How much AE/m were you wearing?

Banned User

I got some good hits without even trying wearing 3 drops AE. Just have to sit in one of my classes at college and wait. Even though I have a girlfriend I wanted to see what a good dosage would be to start at for when I\'m with her. wouldn\'t want to OD.

Banned User

So you wore 2 drops [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]?

Phero Pro

I think the best way to achieve and maintain an ongoing adventure is to be good in bed ... simple as is. I never heard of a woman that excluded an ongoing adventure because things started to wild and/or the sex was too hot and good. I am in doubt if pheromones can do anything at this point, because you had already sex with her (excludes using them to get her into bed)... but the time you\'ve been together was too short for emotional things to become complicated (excludes using them to change her mood/behavior). I might be in doubt as well and a healthy dose pheromones might turn you into a sexgod in her mind, but a star alone makes no mercedes, you know ?

Ah, I just read the 2nd part ... thehe, have been a little tooooo quick.

Maybe you have to work on your social skills ? I never had a girl that wanted me to never call her again. There might be a little dose -nol (maybe a little -rone) of interest. But this is only the decoration, you have to work on a nice surrounding to feature this decoration yourself.

Gotta agree with Andy here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Pheros don\'t just get a girl into bed. Even with Anone after you have sex it will still trigger sexual desire when she is around you regardless if it was bad sex or not. You have to remember it is subconciusly hardwired into the brain through evolution. Now Anol and Arone will keep improving things socially because they relate to one\'s personality. Anyway, bad sex or not, Anone will trigger sexual desire.

Phero Pro

Do you think we might skip the conscious mind completely ? I don\'t think there will ever be a pheromone that maintains sexual desire for a person that made a girl yawn and snore while you\'ve been all over her. Let\'s assume there would be a pheromone that\'s capable of maintaining such emotions ... why would she focus this desire on you after you\'ve proven to be a zero number in bed ? Pheromones might give a chance to prove yourself, by social and maybe by sexual means. There is nothing that will rescue you after you messed it up, beside a brainwash or hypnosis maybe.

You are almost reducing women to pheromonecontrolled holes. Unlike many men women are thinking with their brains from time to time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Trust me, I\'ve seen it myself. It\'s more like us to respond like this. Give us a body and some pheromones and we are lucky. Women are much more picky. The time is over where it has been enough to swing a big wooden club, whirl your member around and grunt like hell.

I personally think it\'s because most men don\'t understand the desire of women. It\'s just not enough to masturbate in a woman, call it sex and expect her to be happy. No pheromone will help you in this case.

Enlightened One

Try PCC to make her competitive, WAGG to view you as a what a great guy and a1 to control her PMS symptoms.
    Remember women have 3 of the following when viewing men.
    There is the bonkable/doable man
    There is boyfriend material
    And then the worst of all Lets just be freinds material (LJBF)
    Attention whores like to keep lots of LJBF around and a few bonkable ones but they avoid mr Boyfriend types all together unless he has $$$$$ to go with it.

Default Re: What\'s Best for On Going Adventures...

Hi Andy, all,

Not sure how you misread this LOL bad in bed?

Part of what I meant by overwhelming women is that I have a very high sex drive and I LOVE to please women!

If a girl \"ejaculates\" for the first time and doesn\'t know what happened she can freak out
    ( and one woman had bad associations about this because of an [bad word] ex-boyfriend who slapped her for peeing on
    him!!! )

Maybe I wasn\'t clear enough in my post?

And women can get VERY emotional with wild, passionate sex.

I realize I need to chose more wisely becaue many of these women aren\'t very stable. They SEEM fine at first and
    then things change.

Most cannot handle being treated so well after having been in semi-abussive relationships. They don\'t feel they
    deserve to be happy or they are so used to
    associating \"love\" with abuse that the feel something is missing.

( A good friend of mine is a Psychiatrist and pointed out some things to me about some of the women I\'ve been
    seeing. They SEEM fine at first, even to the
    VERY trained eye, yet there were some \"red flags\" that I can see in hind sight and will be more aware of from now on. )

P.s. As far as the \"social skills\",
    acting like a 2 year old and avoiding calls seems a lot less social or skilled
    than wanting to talk about things as one adult to another.
    Also, some people just don\'t have a sense of humor
    so F-them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Watcher, all,

Thanks for the phero advice. I like Alter Ego a lot and still have NPA/TE and Pi M ( and REALM Men, SPMO )

I might get A1 from what you said about PMS and being good for moods swings.

( and no I don\'t have a lot of $ right now---all back into growing the Business )

I NEVER got Let\'s just be friends LOL

It\'s seems it\'s either all or nothing and I\'ll have to create a middle ground.

Find a way to keep the Adventure from ending so soon or
    from getting headed towards \"marriage\"
    AND screen out the nutty ones ( or at least realize it won\'t last with them and just enjoy things for the NOW)

Phero Pro

Default Re: What\'s Best for On Going Adventures...

Where are you from that almost every girl you\'ve been together with had at least semi-abusive relationships before they met you ?

Personally I think women are better in seperating sex and love than most men are, still most won\'t admit it to someone they might get intimate with. I don\'t know how things are where you are from but I never experienced such behavior in Europe. I had two relationships in the states, but my experiences are limited since they were both of the longer affair kind (2 months, 3 months).

I must admit that women that have been abused in the past are hard to deal with. I had relationships of this kind before and some are really missing it somehow, one even expected me to slap her in the face, at least from time to time (not while beeing into kinky games and alike), and I can imagine that some are just turning their back on you when this part is missing. But again in this case, no pheromone in the whole world will help you. The question is, why are you willing to keep such a badly messed up person ?

I was thinking the same thoughts as Andy. Why are you hooking up with such messed up women? There are so many uninhibited, sexy women out there that love to open themselves up to a wild sexual encounter without feeling guilty. Find those women, and stop dealing with such troubled females.

Phero Pro

.. that love to open themselves up .... literally ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

Default Masturbation or Sex

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I personally think it\'s because most men don\'t understand the desire of women. It\'s just not enough to masturbate in a woman, call it sex and expect her to be happy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Andy,

I had been reading this forum anonymously for a while but had to jump in here. You said exactly what I feel when I go to bed with some guys.

Unfortunately, I\'m dating with one of these guys for the last couple of weeks. He is sweet, and we click very well outside of bed room. He is not very experienced, so I would like to give him a benefit of doubt. Can you think of any good way to let him know that he is actually just masturbating on me (or inside of me), not having sex with me, and I am not very happy about it, without hurting his confidence?

Is it possible for these guys to change?

bb

Banned User

Default Re: Masturbation or Sex

Don\'t tell him he is inexperienced, just tell him in a technical way what you like (this) best \"personally\". As long as he isn\'t a quick \"releaser\", then he should be adaptable to what will make you have an orgasm, unless he just isn\'t good at seeing how you feel things. Most guys are open to doing new things as long as you don\'t make them feel like they are bad. Tell him that it\'s been good, but it would be fantastic if you did____this. Tell him there is no reason why it can\'t be fantastic. That\'s the best way I can think of. Train him like a Jedi..lol

Stranger

He is relatively quick...less than 1 min... Is there hope for him? Can I still be Yoda?

Banned User

Dang 1minute...Either get some of that prolonging cream Drugstore.com Prolonging creams , or make him use his hands or mouth on you..or both at the same time. he can get you off first and then him.

He is relatively quick...less than 1 min... Is there hope for him? Can I still be Yoda?

I sure hope this guy has fantastic oral skills. You also may need to get a good vibrator for him to use on you.

Banned User

As a guy a vibrator would offend me. It would make me feel like I suck. You could try to ask him in some sort of discreet way what he thinks about kinky things like vibrators in the bedroom with him. You could make it out to be like it would be fun. I would first try the things I mentioned first before trying the vibrator idea, since your being patient and you like him.

As a guy a vibrator would offend me. It would make me feel like I suck.

If you only lasted for a minute you would be correct...you suck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Suck her you mean, or just plain suck? If she likes him and doesn\'t want to get rid of him at the moment then telling him he sucks will only hurt him...Even if he sucks the big one.

Stranger

So, you won\'t be offended if you were suggested to use prolonging cream? Do you know if I can train him to last longer? I usually won\'t stick around with a guy like this, but he is a great guy outside of bed room. It really sucks.

I mean \"just plain suck.\" Of course she shouldn\'t tell him that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    There is nothing wrong with her getting a vibrator to finish the job that he can\'t complete. Trust me....it can be painful for a woman to be left almost finished.

Banned User

just tell him you herd this cream will make it feel better for him. Does he wear a condom or withdraw?

So, you won\'t be offended if you were suggested to use prolonging cream? Do you know if I can train him to last longer? I usually won\'t stick around with a guy like this, but he is a great guy outside of bed room. It really sucks.

Good point. Asking him to use prolonging cream would be much more of a blow to his ego than a vibrator.

Banned User

atleast prolonging cream means it is him doing the work and not some machine. I think Vibrators only create a dillusional false reality of life. So if you\'ve been using one then you will be expecting more with a man.

Cloud9- You would really be offended if a woman wanted you to use a vibrator on her? Playing with toys can be a blast. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information