Close

Banned User

Default Applying a small amount and being effective?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got AE/m and it has a tiny droper with tiny drops. I know this stuff is concentrated, but I just don\'t feel like it would work that great if I just have two small drops on. Are small drops of concentrated pheromones still very efective like the ones you can rub on a lot more? If I can only put two drops on to keep from possibly ODing should I put one drop on the back of my collar so it want break down for a long time and one drop on my neck? What do you guys do with concentrated pheromones with Anone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Default Re: Applying a small amount and being effective?

AE/m has worked well for me. When I\'m using a product like AE, I\'ll generally split up where I use the two drops. I\'ll generally use one drop in the neck area, and then share the other drop on my arms or wrists. This helps spread the dosage out over a larger area. I believe this helps make the pheromones cover a broader area because you can move your arms around and get the pheromones out further from your body. I think putting both drops on your neck would limit the effectiveness of the product.

Banned User

So how could I tell I am wearing too much Anone with my girlfriend? Maybe I could do 3 drops total. How many do you use?

upsidedown

I usually use 2 to 3 drops. It sort of depends on circumstances. Using the dropper that comes with AE, I believe 3 drops is within OD limits most of the time. But, I\'m also in my 40\'s...so at your age you might be best to start out with fewer drops. I also tend sometimes to go with 2 drops when I know I\'m going to be around younger women....but I also don\'t recall ever getting negative OD type reactions from the younger women with even 3 drops.

Since you\'re planning on using it around a girlfriend, I\'d start with 1 or 2 drops at first to see how that goes. If you get no reactions, you can always go up to 3 drops...until you see the reaction from her you want. You\'ve just got to experiment to see what works best for you...and especially for her. But, the safe approach would always be to start out small and work your way up if needed.

Banned User

I agree with upsidedown, you will never know until you actually experiment yourself. I know how you feel but its only for a day and you gain so much knowledge I would try using 2 drops at first if you get a reaction GREAT if you don\'t no worries just gradually go up I would say day by day until you hit your \"favorite\" phero day!

Thread Information