Close

Stranger

Default Im young, and an alpha male..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, Im new here, names garratt, quick question.. I\'ll give ya stats.. I am 19..Im 6\'3, workout alot, about 200 pounds.. I would consider myself an alpha male.. I have no problem getting girls, cept i usually have todo ALL the chasing, and they don\'t make it easy on me, cuz i figure it has alot todo with, that they are itimidated by me.. I think alot has todo with me not being fliratious enough.. anywase, Im working on that.. Im prolly gunna pickup 3 pharamones.. I heard somewhere that girls PI is a good choice to make me more friendly.. But I don\'t want to come down as an alpha male, I like my role in groups, but I also want alot more attention from girls without having to do work.. what would be good for me? I want girls to be in awe... hahahahaha.. anywase.. thanks SO much for your help d00ds..

Oh so far, the products im leaning to are Alter Ego, and Scent Of ero\'s.. and maybe the girls primal instinct.. but i want some opinions...

P.S. Sorry about spelling..

Phero Dude

Default Re: Im young, and an alpha male..

Your profile is perfect for WAGG.

It gets rid of the intimidation factor, and also makes them feel more relaxed and receptive (or at least that\'s what I find).

Here\'s a link to the product page:
    http://www.love-scent.com/wagg/index.html

Banned User

xvs, hows the WAGG dropper like? anything like AE?

Phero Dude

The WAGG bottle is basically just like the NPA bottle, only twice as large. The good thing about the built-in dropper top is that if you knock over the bottle the pheros won\'t all spill out.

It says to use 1-2 drops, but 2 drops is actually quite a lot. I use about 1 drop.

The other thing I like to do is to get a tiny glass vial like the 2nd smallest one in the picture on this site: http://www.pilotvials.com/ScrewTopVials.html and about 1/2 fill it with pheros, then add a bit of cologne. Then I put it in my pocket and can apply a couple of swipes whenever I want. What I do is to unscrew it, cover the top with my finger, tip it over, then screw it back on and wipe my moist finger on my kneck or wherever seems appropriate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Reading that stuff kinda freaks me out, I don\'t wanna un-become the alpha male, that would suck, i wanna be alpha, and having women, haha.. possible?

Banned User

I\'m not sure.

But, I think it\'s always good to be yourself. As, when you actually go out with a girl, what are you going to have? It\'s going to contradict.

Yes. However, you have to find women who like Alpha Males.

Bart

I suggest AE and SOE, seems more your style. Don\'t be so eager to show your interest, girls can sense that.

Banned User

Get SOE and the TE Newbie Pack for a added sexual edge. If you want to save your A$$ some money, get 7 SOE gel packs for $9.99 and TE newbie Pack for $24.99, thats only $34.98 it\'s a good price if your just starting and want to see if pheromones work for you or not.

Banned User

If you still want to maintain the Alpha male aura and make women open to you. I would reccomend APC a very low Anone pheromone product that smells great, and I would get SOE or WAGG to use with it. 3 drops on the finger of APC, and 4 inches of SOE. I don\'t know about the dosage with WAGG, but I hear around one drop does the trick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What Cloud9 said, and I would not leave out the WAGG in any case, whatever else you decide to go with.

Plenty of women like alpha males. That\'s the least of your worries.

\"...but I also want alot more attention from girls without having to do work...\"

When you figure that one out, let us all in on the secret, PLEASE!!

Banned User

More attention= Definitly more Anol, and maybe more Arone. SOE with some APC or Andro 4.2, since you are already very Alpha.

Banned User

Yes, that may be true, however, a lot of girls HIS AGE (which is like 17) don\'t like alpha males.

But, you know, Goth girls do.

Which, I\'ve always been Goth, rather don\'t express it. Anyone can do that.

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

\"but I also want alot more attention from girls without having to do work..\"

Garratt11: If you really want it, just OD!!! The girls that are far away from you (like more than 7-10 ft) will be crazily attracted from you. However this technic is like make a business with the devil. You see, when you make a business with the devil, he gives you one dolar (profit), but you pay to him two dollars back (prejudice). So the profit on this case, I wrote already above (you attract girls that are FAR AWAY). Now comes the prejudice(the two dollars bills): once the girls approach you (they will do that for sure), they will be turned down by your pheros automatically. And to make all this worst, they will think that you are not the actually source of the sexy vibes that they are feeling, and if it is there a man close to you... BINGO! She will think that it is this guy that is sending the vibes, and guess what? You just gave a new girl to the other guy!
    So, you just have to decide what is best for you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

That is called the social circle hookup theroy. Where by she is so sexually turned on by you that she sleeps and gets with another guy that is around you.
    Pretty amazing hey, its proof that pheromones do work however in that someone gets laid, My advice cover with AXA deordorant or get a unsuspecting friend to OD then hit the town with this friend he will be so happy with the \"attention\" you will be the one to get laid. Happy hunting.

Banned User

Why OD and try to get the girl from across the room when you can not OD/put on less Anone and just walk around the room to the women that you like, and they will know it\'s you that they are turned on by. That is so much easier. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Reading that stuff kinda freaks me out, I don\'t wanna un-become the alpha male, that would suck, i wanna be alpha, and having women, haha.. possible?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Garratt, can you give us your definition of an alpha male (in no more than 200 words, lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])

I\'m 22 &amp; an alpha male. My best results have been with relatively large amounts of SOE (about 10\") with smaller amounts of TE (about 4 dabs.)

I\'ve never tried WAGG.

I wish we had sub-groups of alpha males. Though there\'s no doubt I am an alpha male, I like to think I have a friendly, approchable aura. It depends greatly on how approachable you seem to women whether you have to do all the work or not... but never the less, as guys we\'re going to be doing alot more of it.

Thread Information