Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: AE negatives???

Stranger

Default AE negatives???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    has anybody ever had a bad experience while using AE. just ordered my first bottle, and read a post that it might have too much none for us youngins. anyways i\'m 21 5-10 180 athletic build. my frens readin this stuff too and says that i\'m alpha, should i have gone with the SoE or how much AE should i use? i just don\'t want to chase girls away or ruin my natural mojo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: AE negatives???

What kind of reactions do you get from girls without pheros?

That info will help to indicate what you should use.

Stranger

well, they are usually happy to talk to me, but i have to say something first. after that it\'s all good they open up. when i go places i notice girls noticing me, i don\'t know if that\'s wat some people here consider DIHL, nothing jaw dropping, or mesmerized, just keeping their eye on me out of a bunch of people for a second or two. it\'s the kind of look where i\'m confident that if went over to talk to her i would walk away with a ph# or atleast a pleasant conversation. after meeting some girls, i\'ve asked them if they thought i was good looking or watevers why didn\'t they step to me first. most say cause they thought i\'d turn them down. hope this helps.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

It helps knowing yourself well enough, how others react towards ie how you come across, and it also greatly depends on what `type´of person you´re trying to attract. When you figure that out it can help choosing the mones and the right product for yourself. However the best way to find out is doing field testing. AE is a great product, a good choice usually. Just don´t use too much at first. Start with one drop or less for a few days if it´s not enough increase until you´ve found the right dose for yourself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] CJ

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Our posts came at the same time, going by what you´ve just written I´d suggest PI/w to make you more approachable.

BTW it´s pretty normal for guys to take the initiative but it´s really sad to ask women if they think you´re good looking. Makes you look a bit of a vain ego maniac who needs too much flattery.

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Our posts came at the same time, going by what you´ve just written I´d suggest PI/w to make you more approachable.

BTW it´s pretty normal for guys to take the initiative but it´s really sad to ask women if they think you´re good looking. Makes you look a bit of a vain ego maniac who needs too much flattery.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    thanx for the help but i didn\'t ask them if i was good looking, i just asked them that since they were interested in me why didn\'t they approach me. hope that clears things up cause askin a girl if you good looking isn\'t really smooth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oh and why would you recommend PI/w isn\'t that for women? i wouldn\'t want to attract guys, but i\'m just a newbie all help appreciated.

Journeyman

PI/w is a good bargain for the amount of -nol is contains.... and -nol is the chatty/friendly/approachable phero you probably need. AE/m should work for you also but your ideal dosage would probably be only one or two drops. And if you want to explore new territory, WAGG might be great for you.

Enlightened One

Ive got to mention Scent of Eros here to if you are worried as well as the following mixes that help immensly and proven track records.
    DD#1, KR#1 and WKM#1
    The general thinking is Anol and Arone together with 10% Anone is the best for under 25s as we produce way more than enough at our age.

Banned User

I know that the younger guys produce much more Anone, but what about when we take a shower and wash it all off before a date or going to a club??? Wouldn\'t that kind of put the younger guys at the same effect as the older ones. Most likely adding Anone probably wouldn\'t cause a repelling OD effect if you don\'t put but a few drops on after a shower/bath. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

That would be the case, but i get better results with a mix that has a wide spread of pheromone types, my current one which i dont expect anyone to try due to the experimental factor and $$$$ costs involved. Has ANone Anol Arone a1(androstadienone) WAGG (3 secret ingredients) and EW or PCC.
    Have gotten very big hits with this one. Anyway you need less Anone and more Anol and Arone, try alter ego for women perhaps whcih is just that way.

Banned User

Watcher..Do you think I will get good enough results with my girlfriend with AE/m, or should I get AE/w? I already have APC, just got SOE, and AE/m is on the way in the mail..no chance to try SOE out yet, but I have gotten good results from APC even though it has very low Anone. Thanks

Enlightened One

What about this 1 drop of APC and 3x7 cm swipes of SOE that would give similar ratios to DD#Lite i think, try that out with the products you have. Dont order anything just yet. Also 4 swipes of SOE and 1 drop of AE with 1 drop of APC is another suggestion.
    Try drawing up a sheet of paper and come up with as many combos of those products as you can and try applying different amounts of each product (dont mix them) and report on how each one works, im fiddling all the time with different mixes ratios and product application points. Get busy and just report everything back, it will help others.

Or (while we send Watcher to extra maths lessons), get some AEm and use that with your SOE

Stranger

I know that the younger guys produce much more Anone, but what about when we take a shower and wash it all off before a date or going to a club??? Wouldn\'t that kind of put the younger guys at the same effect as the older ones. Most likely adding Anone probably wouldn\'t cause a repelling OD effect if you don\'t put but a few drops on after a shower/bath. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

is this true that showering removes natural pheros? if so would a girl be more attracted to a guy that doesn\'t shower for a few days because of a natural phero build up or sumtin?? i dunno this just interests me cause i always thought cleaner was better, maybe i was wrong [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Do everyone a favor and continue to shower on a regular basis [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Showering with soap removes natural pheromones, water doesnt. If you want to keep your natural pheromones but want to shower and keep clean just don\'t wash under your pits and don\'t use deoderants, spray your favorite cologne under your pits instead (it\'ll keep you from stinking and it will act as a carrier and will help disperse your natural pheromone signiture)

Maintain your natural pheromone signiture like this will make it almost impossible for the \"Group Hookup Theory\" to take place, wearing half the dosage of what you normally wear will keep you from OD\'ing (remember to wash the synthetic pheromone application points off with soap or they will accumilate to ungodly amounts)

Check out my old thread

(Editor\'s note: After a request from Phantom I deleted the link that was making this thread super wide)

Allright...Who\'s the idiot who stretched out the forum!?!?

STOP THAT!!! It\'s so annoying and totally stupid!

Phantom did it with his super long thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Should I kick his butt, Exit?

Yeah!!!

Banned User

lol thats what bruce gets for making those links to other threads SUPER DUPER looooooooooooooooooong [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

lol thats what bruce gets for making those links to other threads SUPER DUPER looooooooooooooooooong [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I\'m still going to beat you up.

Banned User

I\'m still going to beat you up.

I love girls who are frisky and rough, they turn me on! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Just wore AE in Classes and already got hits without doing anything. Another good thing was it made some of the men around me submissive acting and most of them avoided my sitting area.

Banned User

Excellent Cloud9, just out of curiousity how much did you wear and where did you put it on? How were the hits with the girls maybe a bit more detail and did you have any DIHL\'s, physical contact, and so on. Yeah I am desperate for a hit story.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You have to listen to what women literally say, but it is also helpful to be mindful of the opposite of what they say, as women are creatures of paradox. IMO, women are often in denial when they say they want men to be freshly showered, especially as regards strangers they might be attracted to. It is something their minds say. I and other self-aware men I know all notice better sexual luck when un-showered. And I have noticed this consistently for many years. Once you are their significant other, it is more true that they like you tame, domesticated, civilized; and yes, showered.

Banned User

Well a woman I\'ve never seen before said \"hey\" when I walked by her because she was staring at me. This alone I\'m not sure was pheromones, because I am unsure of there effective distance. The other hits were when two women sat right next to me and started talking to me at a lecture video, while the guys that came in avoided my sitting area. The third hit as a group of girls was in a lecture class when two girls came to sit down next to me..one just started talking to me and being real friendly and they normally aren\'t. This girl is usually shy. I\'m thinking 2 drops of AE may not be enough I used 3 drops the first hit and the 2 and 3rd I used 3 drops of AE. I think I\'m going to add some SOE to the mix and maybe even a little dab of APC since the none concentration is so low and it smells so good. For now I\'m just going to combine 2-3drops of AE and 3inches SOE. I put one drop on my lower/middle front neck, one drop on the back of my neck, and one drop on the back of my collar for lasting effectiveness, since my collar doesn\'t produce bacteria and sweat. I think you are less likely to OD if you are young as long as you take a shower right before you put them on...this will wash off your natural pheromones. Older guys may not be thrilled about washing their pheromones off but for younger guys that produce more Anone will benefit from this since AE is a concentraded (Anone), Anol, Arone product. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Heres what i did yesterday, got some Attraction scented 6 sprays on my inner shirt and covered in deodorant, now i know BO spray can kill pheromones but the pheromones seemed to keep coming through all day, now women didnt run away due to the smell, because for some strange reason they prefer to be around men with AXA on (been covered on this forum) so im gettin sexual hits and negated the OD problem.
    Good advice for others reading this esp newbies.
    Applies to ALter ego as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Of course, it\'s my duty as Forum Pain In The Rump to argue: I like a guy to be clean and smell like soap and cologne when I meet him. Once we\'ve done the deed and we\'re seeing each other, I like his body smell and would rather smell that than soap. To some women, that\'s a very private thing.

Banned User

I\'m not saying to stop showering, or limit showering in any way. Just DON\'T WASH UNDER YOUR PITS, the rest of his body is still going to be squeaky clean and you really don\'t need that much cologne to keep you from smelling like BO (I only need 1 1/2 sprays of Angel/m or any other cologne for it to last all day.).

FTR- I also get acquainted to the natural smell of many women I go out with, one of my best friends (female) naturally smells like beer when she sweats and I sometimes can\'t get enough of her scent!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

sorry, but a woman smelling like beer? Ewww. I would think washing the pits and using more Pheromones would be to your advantage since they don\'t smell as bad as someone\'s armpits...you never know if the woman will be repulsed by it or not. Even with cologne the both of you might be in bed together with her head/nose right next to your pits. BUT, whatever works best for you..that is what is important!

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information