Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: AE negatives???

Banned User

Default Re: AE negatives???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    BO never developes if you spray on the cologne before you do any strenuous exercise, it\'s like Deoderant without the heavy metals and such.

<<sorry, but a woman smelling like beer? Ewww. I would think washing the pits and using more Pheromones would be to your advantage since they don\'t smell as bad as someone\'s armpits...>>

It\'s not like she goes out like that, she only has that scent when I catch her off gaurd [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

<<sorry, but a woman smelling like beer? Ewww. I would think washing the pits and using more Pheromones would be to your advantage since they don\'t smell as bad as someone\'s armpits...>>

There\'s alot of pheromones that lets say a product like AE does\'nt contain (theres around a hundred or more) that would only be found in your natural sweat than any other product here at love-scent. It\'s also your own distinct signature, it distinguishes you from everyone else and blending it with synthetic pheromones makes it almost impossible for a girl to mistake that high Anone or Anol signature from you or the Joe Shmoe thats sitting next to you.

Banned User

(points up) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

So what pheromones do you use, and what would be a good suggestion for me with SOE and AE? I also have some APC from the past that worked well. Signature!

Banned User

Well right now i\'m testing out my new mix (AE/m + PPA/w) in a 1:1 ratio, I do have SOE but they are the Gels and I have\'nt really had the time to test AE/m and SOE in conjunction with each other. I think there was a mix way back with SOE and AE but I can\'t really remember what the ratios were.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s interesting to me how body smell changes when sexual arousal begins. I\'ve been with SDR when we\'ve had company ... then the company leaves and we start messing around ... within five minutes, his body smell changes. His sweat smells different. I like that smell a lot.

But if some stranger walked up to me smelling like that it would seem too personal and would put me off.

Banned User

Yea it\'s like a great clean sweat smell is\'nt it? I get it everytime.. I, um, test the tubes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It is a great smell.

Banned User

yeah but what happens after a night and you wake up beside him? Is the smell as nice?

Banned User

Well I know that question was direct to FTR but the cologne acts just like Deoderant, you dont smell any signs of BO, though if he wore no deoderant or cologne, by the time he would have woken up the bacteria in his armpits would of converted any of those compounds into Anone or other more smelly pheromones.

(Note: the alcohol in the Colgone kills the bacteria)

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t let anyone spend the night, so I really don\'t know.

Phero Enthusiast

\"So what pheromones do you use, and what would be a good suggestion for me with SOE and AE?\"

Cloud9, I am trying right now a new mix of AE/m and SOEgel that theorically will be the bomb. It is 2 dabs of AE applyed on neck + 1/6 of SOE gel pack applyed on pulses and hair. I tryed today for the first time and I got some buying signals from some girls. However I will just post my final conclusion within one week. I will keeping using this mix for this all week. If you want try it and then we will change some conclusions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

lots of nol and none going on I guess the nol heavy mixes are proving thereselves to many as for me I like alot of none. I would be surprised if a line of product came out using -rone as the dominate pheromone (I know of the CS - rone).

Banned User

Yeah, I\'m going to use 2-3 drops of AE/m and maybe 2-3 roll spots of SOE. I have the bottle of SOE. So far good results.

Banned User

Is anyone not able to smell their AE/m new? It\'s like I can just barely smell something. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

yea I just smell the fragrance. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Banned User

I can\'t smell Sh*T

Phero Enthusiast

Cloud9: This is really strange, because I think that AE is the product that has the best smell. It smells as a expensive perfume that I do not need to cover it. You may have some nose problems.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

That or I just got a crappy bottle..lol Does Love-scent sell the new AE, because there photo on the web site looks like the old one?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Cloud9: This is really strange, because I think that AE is the product that has the best smell. It smells as a expensive perfume that I do not need to cover it. You may have some nose problems.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Perfume is for women, Cologne is for men [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], there\'s probably lots of really great smelling colognes that you have\'nt tried yet. Dont jump the gun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Where did you get your AE, Love-Scent? or elsewhere [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]?

Banned User

I got it at (another website) because love scent looked like it had the old only

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Phanton I have a question for you: Does mix a phero with a cologne decrease the concentration of the phero?

Banned User

Hey Phanton I have a question for you: Does mix a phero with a cologne decrease the concentration of the phero?

Yes it decreases the concentration of pheromones per ML.

Banned User

I got it at (another website) because love scent looked like it had the old only

lol, GO!! Oscar GO!!

Bruce does\'nt allow linking to other websites [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Banned User

think I got a bad bottle.?.smells like a latex bandaid to me

Phero Enthusiast

So it is better mix pheros with a cologne just as a last case? I mean, it is better only mix it when we are using a product as TE that has a bad smell and we are trying to get rid of it, isn\'t?

Cloud9,

You may be unaware that it\'s considered bad form to post links to competing websites on the forum. Kind of like me coming to your your place of business and handing out your competitor\'s business cards. Just thought I\'d let you know.
    No harm, no foul.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Put on the pheromone and spray the cologne over it.

I apologize..I just figured you guys were the best hands down so I din\'t think it would hurt.

Banned User

I would only mix a product with cologne to dilute a super concentrated product. Instead of mixing them together apply the product then spray whatever amount of cologne after. No need to mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

think I got a bad bottle.?.smells like a latex bandaid to me

Try using OD amounts, lets say 10 drops? and if you get any reactions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information