Close

Default Hey does anyone know about this pheromone pill

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was searching the net and found a site boasting that a pill can increase pheromone production as well as confidence and that taking one pill a day can increase the pheromone output. this is on ebay anyone tell me if you heard of it.thanks
    http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2921466628&cat egory=1277

Default Re: Hey does anyone know about this pheromone pill

It\'s got Yohimbe. Bad news. Yohimbe has all sorts of possible side effects. Including stopping your own production of testosterone.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Sounds like hype to me. Talk about overpriced!! All of those herbs can be bought in bulk and mixed yourself for a small fraction of the price.

Basically, the idea there is to support/stimulate your testicles and adrenals. You can do this in a variety of ways. Kidney Qi is also important to support. Spicy food will increase your sweat production, and hence your pheromones (short term), as will exercise.

DHEA is almost literally a pheromone pill, as is androstenedienone and androstenedienol; also Butyr-en (butyric acid salts). However, their use requires care, and ideally, consultation with a health care pro. Jasmine tea contains pheros, as does celery.

The problem with yohimbe is that it is usually used at very high doses. For example, three drops of Yohimbe tincture (a fraction of the recommended dose) is enough to have an effect, when combined with other things. In minute amounts, I would think it would be safe unless one has a sensitivity to it, takes MAO inhibitors (your pharmacist has a list of prohibited yohimbe combos), or has a medical condition (e.g, heart, vascular, BP).

I\'m not an expert in herbal remedies, but it sounds like bullshit to me.

Look at how they are marketing the product. They attempt to convince the consumer that all current pheromones belong in a group, assigned an arbitrary name and acronym, and are completely ineffective. Then, they attempt to exploit the consumer\'s ignorance by explaining an over-simplified, obvious situation that supposedly proves that \"TPS\" (Topical Pheromone System) products don\'t work:

Splashing some Human Pheromone on your body will not have any direct physiological effect on others. The same as if you splashed a TPS on a pet.
    Any experienced pheromone user knows this is not true, but remember that they aren\'t selling this to the experienced pheromone user.

Many clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of Human Pheromone in subliminally attracting positive attention from others. PheromonalXR is the first Human Pheromone solution to work from the inside-out to achieve an actual physiological effect and not simply a psychosomatic effect.
    Uh, the studies were done using \"TPS\" products, sir.

The fact that they need to basically lie about the product to sell it should be reason enough not to buy it. In any case, it sounds somewhat dangerous, but I\'ll leave that one to the experts.

Greg

Enlightened One

Try safe alternatives - horny goatweed, tribulus and DHEA and even plain iron zinc and magnesium suppplements and some exercise or weights is great.

Stranger

I have been taking pheromone

pills in conjunction with a particular pheromone spray and I have noticed all the differnece in the world in the way

women interact with me. Some will say that the pheromone pill is a scam but I am here to tell you that they do not

know what there talking about. I dont know what it is in the pill that does it but I just know that pheromone pills

work, and I am speaking from first hand experience. I have had more dates and women come onto me since taking these

pheromone pills than I have ever in my entire life, and that is the honest truth. Here is a link where you can find

the exact same pheromone pills that I use.

Link removed.

millard, links to competitor sites are not allowed

for obvious reasons. I'm being generous, other mods here may delete this post if they see fit.
    Last edited by idesign; 11-05-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Link removed

i have used many

different herbs and compounds that can be found in pheromone increasers ( tribulus, GABA, longjack, zinc) and have

never noticed any differences from the opposite sex. i got more aggressive from the testosterone boost but that was

it.

Thread Information