I have been using them for about five months so here\'s the verdict on the products I have.

By themselves:

Primal Instinct(original)- This was my first product I purchased and had some great hits with it but it good to have a combination of Cologne since by itself the smell is strong. Highly recommended!

Pheromol Factor- Good smell but it doesn\'t last long after about 50 minutes. I had a couple of looks but that\'s about it. Probably because it only contains three percent of Pheromones in it.

Andro 4.2- Didn\'t impress me at all used it for three weeks and nothing.

X-wipes- used it once didn\'t like the smell, and so did some other people.

The Edge original and Sandalwood- Although the original smells like cat piss I did get some great hits but it only works with combination of Colognes. I recommend Sandalwood I got some hits with that one by itself.

The Best Combinations:

Alter-ego and Primal Instinct- This combination works for me a lot, even had sex a couple times because of it. Works best with combination with cologne. Women are more receptive to your actions.

The Edge original and Super Primal Musk- SPM as a great smell and I\'ve had some looks at the job and complements how good it smells. This is relatively a new combination but so far it\'s effective.

As for the other products on love-sent I haven\'t tried them, but the ones that I recommend I\'m happy with.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg