Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Men = Visual; Women = Feelings

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can we agree on one thing?

In general, Men get turned on more easily visually.
    In general, Women get turned on based on their feelings.

Why else do women go to such great lengths to improve their visual appearance.

Likewise men try to find ways to appear more romantic & sensitive. I understand why most women are turned off when they hear men talk about using these techniques to pickup women, but I think they are dead wrong saying none of these approaches would work on them.

Can anyone answer me what charm is?

Kind of hard to pin down isn\'t it? I think if a man could perfect his \"charm\" without the bullsh*t alarm going off, he is as good as gold. That\'s what some of these techniques preach. Is it going to work like gold the first few times we use it, hell no, but with practice we can find out the appropriate uses as well as the types of women different techniques work well on.

While I agree no script will get a girl to fall for you, I do believe that through practice & patience one will find desirable results that he normally would not have received just by being a \"nice guy.\"

And for the guys out there saying I do not need any of this BS because I already have too many women to deal with as it is just by being me, my response to that is you are gifted, you must be really charming (& possibly quite tall [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ), congrats - don\'t rain on all of the other men out there that do not have the luxury to fend off 3 women at a time.

Default Re: Men = Visual; Women = Feelings

<<In general, Men get turned on more easily visually.
    In general, Women get turned on based on their feelings. >>

Nope! For me it is visual

Are these techniques working for you?

Banned User

<<< Can anyone answer me what charm is? >>>

Charm is what I definately have ! :-)

That and a lovely hairstyle.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Alpha men don\'t read from scripts. They are comfortable and confident in their own skin and that is what makes them irresistible.

Banned User

<< Alpha men don\'t read from scripts. >>

Hey, I knew I was right, when ignoring all that stuff. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Absolutly correct, Franki!
    Franki....do you get laid?

Banned User

Well, really not often enough. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Weren\'t you the one that used to turn down women just for the sport of it?

Banned User

Yes, I used to do that sometimes. Call me crazy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

<<<Yes, I used to do that sometimes. Call me crazy. >>>

Luckily you don\'t have any influence on me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<<I think if a man could perfect his \"charm\" without the bullsh*t alarm going off, he is as good as gold>>

What do you mean \"perfect his charm\"? Either you are charming or you are not.

Banned User

<< Weren\'t you the one that used to turn down women just for the sport of it? >>

It is interesting to see how women react when they realise they are not the ones who are in control. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Ideally, you want to be the catch and be able to ignore her a little, so that she becomes interested.

<<Ideally, you want to be the catch and be able to ignore her a little, so that she becomes interested.>>

Nothing wrong with playing a little hard to get. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<<Ideally, you want to be the catch and be able to ignore her a little, so that she becomes interested.>>

I think this has something to do with human nature, we don\'t want the things we can have and want the things that we can\'t have. So if you play a little hard to get, the woman gets the feeling that she can\'t necessarily have you and then ends up wanting to have you.

Exactly, you want something (excuse the wording) slightly more than you are, something that you have to work for must be worth getting.

This I know works for many women, but not me. I think I am pretty damn awesome and if a guy doesn\'t pick it up right away, I tend to think there is something wrong with him.[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I wouldn\'t bother chasing him.

Stranger

Default Re: Men = Visual; Women = Feelings..

Can anyone answer me what charm is.......Charm is nothing more than mere confidence and assurdness in day to day dealings with women .......As I have said before ...U can be a very handsome guy and have the most potent mones available ......but if your confidence and self esteem does not match the potency of the mones then your are back to square 1 ..meaning that you are going home alone or no booty calls.....What I have learned over the years and and have been told by females is that..that senastivity stuff is cool but women want menthat act masculine ...they do not want a man that they can push around because they get bored with wimps.

Phero Enthusiast

The classic meaning of charm in terms of seduction is the ability to downplay oneself, while making the other person feel good about themselves. The tools of charm are flattery, praise, empathy, acceptance, and the ability to deflect attention away from oneself. Some people are social naturals and instinctively charm, although most people can learn to be more charming if they aren\'t total narcissists/egomaniacs. The opposite of charm is self-consciousness, self-assertion, disinterest in others, blowhards, over-sensitivity to perceived slights (touchiness), arrogance, etc.

Charm works well for older and confident guys that are more comfortable with themselves, and have nothing to prove in a relationship/encounter with a woman. But when a young person is an effective charmer they are usually irresistible, combining as they do youth and social appeal.

Charmers (social animals) can be very appealing and attractive. That\'s not everyone, not the only type that is appealing. Again, if you are a social charmer go with it. If you aren\'t, don\'t try to fake it (remember Eddie Haskell in Leave IT to Beaver? Said all the \'charming\' words, but he was obviously faking it and was hated for it).

Attraction happens in a very ancient part of the human brain, called the limbic brain. When lower animals, peacocks for instance, perform their mating rituals, there is no higher brain functions to get in the way. The male displays his feathers, if they are atractive enough for the female she mates. Pretty simple. Humans have all this cultural, personal, family stuff that gets in they way that complicates our mating ritual.

When a human male sees a photo of an nude attractive female, it directly stimulates his limbic brain. When women sees a picture of nude males, they feel threatened (obviously there are exceptions). This has been shown in many studies. It takes several more steps to stimulate a woman\'s limbic brain. This is what we call seduction, courting, or whatever. These seduction techniques that sound like \"scripts\", when practiced enough and made your own, work extremely well because they are designed to stimulate a woman\'s limbic brain.

I have a friend that is now married, but when he was single, he would always have the best looking women. He is far from a great looking guy. You might say he is \"alpha\", \"cofortable in his own skin\", whatever. But, listening to him talk, he does a lot of the speed seduction stuff naturally.

Enlightened One

All the reason for everyone to learn it.

**DONOTDELETE**

How can you expect to be loved for yourself if you won\'t show anyone who you are, and instead you\'re covering it all up with these manipulation attempts, and every conversation is not really a conversation, it\'s more that you\'re waiting for your chance to jump in and manipulate her behavior?

The assumption that all this is predicated on is that women don\'t like sex.

Which is just dumb.

\"How can you expect to be loved for yourself if you won\'t show anyone who you are\"

Exactly

<<The assumption that all this is predicated on is that women don\'t like sex.>>

Have you even looked at any of the speed seduction websites?

The first thing that is taught is that women love sex just as much as men but getting them interested enough in having it with you is where seduction comes in.

Here is a little thought experiment. If a woman, lets say about a 7, walks up to any heterosexual single man and offers him sex, how many men would refuse? Reverse the example. See a difference? Women need to be seduced to have sex, men just need a place.

**DONOTDELETE**

I forgot. You already know everything there is to know about women.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

What was I thinking.

It sounds good, what you said about men would say yes, but I have my serious doubts about how that would play out.

You\'re spouting dogma ...

If you understand that women want to have sex, and you think speedseduction and NLP are going to cut you out from the herd and make her want to have sex with YOU, I say keep sending your money to those websites....

Phero Pro

that is what I like about gunwitch. one of gunny\'s basic assumptions are that women like sex, and women operate biologically (with respect to sexual desire) as men do. The main difference is that women got the short end of the double standard. they have preceptions to worry about. they don\'t want to be the slut. which is really fcked up because all humans (well at least most) are sluts. we all like to have our gentials stimulated and we all like orgasisms. and men are expected to be the aggressors, I mean were the ones with the amped up test levels.

women want sexual plesure but don\'t want the entire world to know and as long as your not morbibly obese, or deformed well then.....

These seduction

techniques that sound like "scripts", when practiced enough and made your own
    In my experience, most women

want to be seduced, not just shagged with no lead up.

As long as you genuinly like the girl and believe your

technique fits your character, I don't see anything wrong with learning a little about how the other sex operates.

After all, if you actually believe in what you're saying and expressing your soul, the content delivered can fit at

ease into the carrier of "seduction". I personally find it is very effective.

Some guys will be naturals at

this, others may have to practice more and learn a bit. However, even da Vinci, Beethoven, et al, had to do some

learning. It may be a natural born ability to play the piano for example, but you still have to learn the

instrument, it's scales and practice constantly. Eventually, a musician can find his own level of expression, which

is delivered by use of his piano playing skills.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

King of the coupons!

Men = Visual; Women = Feelings

+ Visual
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Men = Visual;

Women = Feelings + Visual
    Simple, but a perfect response! In another world, maybe

women would be more totally visual but we have things like birth control and feminism which have changed our

preferences in a few ways.

Charm is this: Confidence in

yourself, and the ability to treat everyone with the same modicum of respect, honor, and dignity that they afford to

you.

Charming men are referred to as Gentlemen.

Natural Charm is best. But charm can be cultivated.

Being picky. Reserved, but adamant in your opinions. Graceful. Territorial. Friendly, but not a pushover. The list

goes on. Just watch James Bond movies with Sean Connery and Roger Moore. Those are the best to learn from on

gentlemanly behaviour.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information