Close

Stranger

Default The testimonials, women versus men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was just reading the testimonials on the mone products and I noticed that most of the posts that talked about getting big hits where from men. Women seemed to talk more about people being more \'chatty\', when they used it. So now is this because men like to talk more about their sexual experiences, or does mones just not get us women as many strong sexual \'hits\' as men because it works differently on our bodies then theirs?

Peace,
    Piggles

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: The testimonials, women versus men

I\'d be willing to bet that it\'s because women recieve hits just for having two legs and a few openings. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The impression I get is that a hit for a woman comes from guys being more chattier (as said) or an increase in open compliments.

Males for some reason seem to have less obvious DIHL responses it seems too. At least in a noticable way. ...maybe even delayed \"day deraming\" which would happen way after YOU \"left the building\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

...just my obvservations and readings

**DONOTDELETE**

Two things going on here:

The men exaggerate.

The women are looking to keep their existing relationships, not get \"hits.\" Almost all of the women either have a partner whose attention they want to keep, or are focused on one guy whose attention they want to get (and then keep).

Phero Pharaoh

Gotta laugh at people who have a girl make eye contact and call it a DIHL . [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

FTR - \"Almost all of the women either have a partner whose attention they want to keep, or are focused on one guy whose attention they want to get (and then keep).\"

That\'s true about the regular women here.

Enlightened One

Except the numerous lesbians around the forum. We need some more attention whores on the forums.

**DONOTDELETE**

Piggles, you know the women who are frequent visitors here must be getting sexual hits as well. That and we do have some attention whores, lol. Thats good because it gives a womans prospective. I post my hits becuase its always good to discuss results among others to look for similarities in dosage to hits. Its what the forum is all about. I get hits of sexual and nonsexual nature. Think about it though why would all these women still be here if they aren\'t getting sexual results?

Part of it is that there are just a lot more male users than female, but another big factor is that most of those testimonials were extracted from the forum, where men are more likely to \"share\" there romantic experiences openly. :-)
    Honest fact is that I get more private (by email) glowing reviews from women than from men. I just haven\'t been very good at putting them aside for posting.

Women will lurk in the forum, buy something, get good results but rather than post about it, they will drop me an email. Still not near the traffic of the forum, but it happens; maybe once a week or a couple times a month. Guys are less likely to write in like that.

Bruce

Stranger

I got in my shipment today AE, PFW and the extras that went with them. I went right outside the post office and put a bit on of each (but the pure coplins, Fulltiltredhead warned me about that stuff) Everything I put on smelled really good, and seemed to blend well. Not thinking about it much, I came in the house and my husband attacked me, started kissing me!!! Your right peeps, the stuff works, even on my hubby!

Peace,
    Piggles

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

piggles, what exactly did you put on -AE, PF/w ...what else tell us please [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

CJ,
    I put a drop or two of each AE, and the Lavender/ Androstenol, then a rub off the top of the PF/w in the same places. Between my breasts, on my neck and on my wrists.

Peace,
    Piggles [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

The lavender SP oil? What´s it like, I mean scent-quality wise, strength, and how long does it last?

I love the lavender SP oil. It\'s got a nice fragrance, but be warned. Don\'t put it right behind your ears, or on your wrists if you like to lean your head on your hand a lot. It\'s strong, and can give you a headache. I put it on the back of my neck and on my wrists when I wear it. It doesn\'t bother me there, but I don\'t have my hands up by my head a lot during the day, I guess. It lasts several hours. I can put it on at 7am and still get compliments on it at 3pm, if that helps.

Stranger

CJ,
    Well really it does not smell like Lavender to me, I mean I work with Lavender Essential Oil all the time, so its not even close, BUT I don\'t care because it just really smells good! Like a nice perfume smell, and the scent is still on after several hours. The AE smells like Amber Fragrance oil, yummy if you like that scent. The Primal does not smell as good, but I\'m sure that is the Copulins in it. (phew) That\'s why I did just a wipe of it off the top of the open bottle.

HTH,
    Peace,

<<The Primal does not smell as good, but I\'m sure that is the Copulins in it. (phew) >>

I can barely smell Primal/w [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don\'t smell much either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Stranger

Well normally I have a really good smeller cuz I work with FO\'s & EO\'s all the time and make perfumes and such. That\'s why I was surprised when I could not smell TE/w!
    BTW, I just mixed the pure copulins I got with this order with water. Man that stuff stinks so bad!! I have washed my hands about a dozen times and it is still on them! I should have put on gloves but was to lazy to get them.
    Guess it serves me right, LOL!

Peace,

How much did you dilute the EW?

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh but yes, it serves you right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Stranger

Well it has a dropper/shaker built into it, but couldn\'t get it to come out too good, so started shaking it like crazy, (LOL!) Thought I had got to much, but when I poured some into a bowl by itself and moved it away from the gallon jug to smell it, the water was barely scented. I would think that mixing it with a perfume or FO will totally cover the smell. I maybe got about 5 or 6 good shakes in the gallon jug.

Peace,

Sadhu

piggles, which version of PI do you have? Is it really the womens´? You should barely be able to smell a thing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Thread Information