Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Getting in the correct mindstate (drugs, pheros)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Zoloft has DEFINITELY changed my life. It has completely kicked my shyness to the curb and stomped on it. Pheromones too definitely.

I do have other problems though. I never seem to want to have conversations, like actual conversations. I just say random stuff and be weird. I feel the need to be center of attention a lot. I\'m often afraid to compliment/don\'t feel like complimenting. When I do it is forced. I just like, can\'t flirt. I can\'t do it, I\'m not sure what\'s up with it. I want something that will make me want to connect with people more.

Do you know what are some good over the counter/legal/hell even illegal drugs that could help me with this stuff? Or anything that could help me achieve these goals.

Also since I\'m asking for information, I\'ll give information too. Spraying cologne on pits is grand. It kills the bacteria and it ends up smelling good.

Default Re: Getting in the correct mindstate (drugs, pheros)

Well this might be a shot in the dark, but try www.kavaking.com. May or may not be what you are looking for, but I can attest that it does what it\'s suppose to do.

Phero Enthusiast

Wow this is interesting stuff. What is this?

Phero Enthusiast

I heard from MTV specials and stuff about ecstacy, that it makes you want to bond with other people more. I want something like that but of course, not as damaging as ecstacy. Something that will help me with everything I listed above.

Just sent you a PM

Phero Dude

I can say from personal experience , that weed smoking people are among the most social beings [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Damn thing I had to stop that long time ago , because it clashed too much with me being an athlet. 2 times training daily + weed = MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Anyways :
    A little weed won\'t f.uck u up as much as extasy ( don\'t even think of using that crap) it will make u talk / laugh alot and basically u will see everything very very positive....and with everybody else being high either - its not that important that u only speak randomly ( it will be still funny lol)

if u are interested...I could post a few ways that weed can be consumed without ANY HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS....u don\'t have to smoke it ( even if you do a joint on the weekends hasn\'t killed anybody yet)

Well u mentioned drugs so this were my 2 kopeikis !

Phero Enthusiast

Well I wouldn\'t want weed. I want something like a pill I can take in the morning before I go to school, or some kinda herb. SOmething like that. That will make me want to bond with people, be more intimate, be more open to communication.

Banned User

Aha, you are looking for the magic pill. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I don\'t want something too harmful though.

Have you tried... alcohol? heh

Obviously it\'s not for every day before school. However, just having 1-2 drinks (depending on your body weight) should really open you up. If it\'s a special occasion, just take a shot or two of vodka before.

Everyone reacts differently to alcohol, your mileage may vary. But it works generally well.

Phero Dude

weed is a herb + u could take it it in the morning before brushing your teeth.

Put a bit on a spoon , drown it in butter ( butters fat extracts the thc = working ingredient) heat the whole thing up till the weed turns brownish. Let it cool off , then drown it into the joghurt of your choice...eat + enjoy the time of your life 40-60 minutes later [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] the 2high\" will last the whole day + your lungs are totally unaffected, no health damage was done at all.

To tell you the downsides :

- while heating it up it will produce unbelievable weed aroma , that might be considered as stinky by people who don\'t know the value of this herb
    - each time you burp u will get a mouthful of the same weed aroma u got while heating the stuff up......just don\'t burp lol
    -u will not be able to drive / run / behave \"normally\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    -your eys might be pretty red

oh well I think its just a party solution for u......not something for daily use....

+ i don\'t think there is a wonderpill for ur situation

if u don\'t feel comfortable talking much...well great BEHAVE like a great listener....ask people all kinds off goofy $hit - everybody has a story to tell.... + just comment on whatever they tell.its not like u have to entertain everybody...be yourself !

Phero Pharaoh

<<if u don\'t feel comfortable talking much...well great BEHAVE like a great listener....ask people all kinds off goofy $hit - everybody has a story to tell.... + just comment on whatever they tell.its not like u have to entertain everybody...be yourself ! >>

Expecially with girls. They LOOVE talking about themselves. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    If you choose one that has something interesting to tell then as long as you listen to every word, you\'ll be able to take part in the convo. through your own natural curiousity.

A lot of the time I don\'t have much to say, so I let others say it. I love talking to woman who have been away overseas or in a totally different society. They have so much interesting stuff to say and almost every time they \'get off\' on seeing that I am genuinely interested in them. By the end of the main part of the conversation I\'m usually in a more talkative \"playful convo\" (ie to speak about trivial fun [bad word]) mood as well.
    It\'s the same for any girl ( or even male) who has a job you don\'t know first hand. You can ask them about what they do (especialy if the love their chosen career) and once again your natural curiousity will keep the questions about further details flowing. You eventually get so comfortable talking and listening that you may even turn into a guy who can\'t shut up. lol

It\'s a lot to do with working on your \"Listening\" abilities. You have to remember what everyone says so that your mind analyses it and finds more to say/ask.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Getting in the correct mindstate (drugs, phero

Pot makes me paranoid around people I don\'t know, in unfamiliar settings. If you are going to use TBird\'s party approach, try it at home first and see how you react to it. If I did that and went to a party, I\'d find a corner to hide in and never say a word the entire night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Work on improving your Social Skills instead of trying a quick fix that might turn into an addiction.

Phero Enthusiast

Actually I think my social skills are fine, I just lack that \'motivation\' or \'mind state\' to actually do it. Which is where the other stuff comes in. It is what Zoloft helped me on. All the books in the world couldn\'t cure my shyness, cause nothing was wrong, I just needed a change of mind state.

Phero Dude

yeah the paranoid stuff happens if u do too much....can make u freak out....well it was just an idea - forget about it... do the listening part [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

+ yeah how come I (being a russian) haven\'t suggested few vodka shots in the first place......that little amount alkohol won\'t damage your health at all (quite the opposite) if u do it on weekends only.......

So WATCH THE BIG LEBOWSKY and mix up some WHITE RUSSIAN !!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

THE BIG LEBOWSKY

Dude. Duder.

I love that stupid movie.

Phero Enthusiast

I don\'t know how old you are but here\'s my 2 cents.
    No drugs, no magic pill, no alcohol !
    Maybe just some working with a psychologist. Just to feel well with yourself, therefore with others... and, yes, be curious about what the others do, like, dislike in life.
    Any drug would lead you to addiction and the others would guess it very quickly. Just learn to be yourself.
    I have a friend who drinks a little too much - just to be happy and well with others, she seems to control it quite well. I like her very much, but sometimes I wonder who\'s talking to me... the real she, or the drinking one.

Your \"problems\" can\'t be solved with a pill or within 24 hours. It will take some time. There is no shorter way for growing up !

Frenchie [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

AND HE JUST WANTED HIS RUG!

**DONOTDELETE**

You want a toe? I can get you a toe. There are ways, dude. I can get you a toe, with nail polish, by 3 o\'clock.

Phero Enthusiast

Eh. When I already know HOW to do the skill perfectly, I see no point in that. All I need is something to get me in the mindstate to WANT to do that. I don\'t know you could say that I\'m an impatient person, I\'d rather just have something handy.

Phero Dude

I love how the big guy always gets mad about vietnam , and relates everything to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] funny as hell !

Much better job , than he did @ rosaennes side....

**DONOTDELETE**

TBird, check your mail.

Phero Enthusiast

If you don\'t want to do something, you\'ll never do it properly.
    If you really want to do something, you will find the way and do it.
    That\'s natural (at least for someone as lazy as I am).
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Hey that\'s a good point. When it comes to music, I\'m the opposite of lazy. I work like six hours a day on my music, and it pays off because a lot of people really love it.

Phero Enthusiast

Okay. Music is perhaps the most complete and direct mean of communication. It speaks to your ears, senses, guts, and everything. You can reach anyone\'s soul so easily and so deep... It needs no words and no social effort...
    (I am still, and will always be, a musician in my mind though I don\'t play piano anymore)
    This is the risk : a difficulty to communicate with others, to make the effort of finding words.
    Just be careful not to get yourself locked in this magic world !

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Bsxs,
    Got any Mp3s of your music?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

yes, mp3s !

Phero Enthusiast

www.mp3.com/bigsexyshaq

This is very odd music, just to warn you. The music will speak for itself, it\'s very strange and usually when I first meet people, I give them my CD and they can instantly grasp onto my sense of humor and personality.

Phero Dude

awesome awesome movie....

\"Please man..Ive had a hard day...anything but the [bad word] Eagles...\"

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information