Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Recent hit: feel free to post your own hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I am an good looking guy, but this hit i got was interesting. During review of one of my college test. I brought up an apparent mistake in the answers for the a question on my test. Well after my class i was ready to get out and go. When out of the blue i hear this voice says hey hold on. It was this hot woman around 25-30 from my class. Anyway her being hot of course i waited. When she got close enough for me to look in her eyes she had a DIHL. Well I could tell she was digging my sense of humour. She immediatly got close and grabbed hold of my arm rubbing it agaisnt her breast. It was like she felt like she knew me and wanted to be close to me. Well she made a couple of provocative comments to me . Im not sure if it was the my comment that caught her attention, but i did pass right past her on my way out the door. She must have got a whiff of my mones on the way out then following the trail she ran after me lol. She really was into me and i had to just tell her i had to go to meet someone. I was wearing 7 dabs of TE and also 4 inches of SOE.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Recent hit: feel free to post your own hits

<< She must have got a whiff of my mones on the way out then following the trail she ran after me lol.>>

It\'s really interesting when that happens. I\'m always of the mind that -mones need a bit of time to be noticed by a person (by standing near them etc), but sometimes you get reactions like that which say they can be Very instantaneous. When you have the right mix they appear to be able to give that \"whiplash\" turnaround affect.

...it\'s definitely all good. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well this mix has gotten me very strong hits in the last week, the best ever on par with DD#1 for me.

10% Anone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone
    10% a1
    20% WAGG
    10% EW (400:1 dilution) as suggested by oscar instead of straight EW.

The mix is working very well. Very instantaneous and very natural pheromone signature.

Phero Enthusiast

Nice post nate dogg, good to see a hit story... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

why didn\'t you go gunwitch on her? i think you could have tapped that nate.

Enlightened One

That would have been a very good idea actually.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i definitely could have. I got a great girl though. ironnically pheromones don\'t seem to have an effect on her either way. Pheromones are like a hobby to me. They really helped me in the past though and i really enjoy just trying them out in different situations. I have been using them for almost three years so i have seen them have some interesting effects. I know that i enjoy reading the hit stories. In my opinion we don\'t have as much of them as we used to on the forum. Sometimes i feel as if there are alot of useless posts on the forum.

Watcher you have really contributed alot to the forum from the beginning after Jambat pioneered his great JB1. lol You have to wonder what happened to Jambat. Well i hope more people start posting some hits and pheromone dosages.

Enlightened One

Why thanku i have a lot more to add soon to. This current mix has the makings of something big, now to get someone other than me to try it out here it is for those interested

CHem set
    10% Anone
    40% ANol
    10% Arone
    10% A1

20% WAGG
    10% EW (Diluted 400:1) in water re: oscars modification perhaps we should call it DDOSCAR#1

Phero Pro

aw nate don\'t go gettin morals on me now [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] or one-itis [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

I had a gruelling leg workout about 1.5 days ago and can hardly walk. but when they heal up I plan on going out and coming back with some hit stores. I got some AE/m old and NPA mixed (3:1) cover with Aqua Di Gio. so stay tuned.

Thread Information