Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Scandinavian men and women - need advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I need some advice on scandinavians including what pheros work well and which ones to go easy on around scandinavian men and women.

I know that they have a reputation for being clean, nature orientated etc. I´m wondering if they´re into `body scents´ or clean fresh scents or ..whatever...?

I know it´s not possible to say what a whole nation or so likes because everyone still has their individual likes and dislikes.
    But asians like the japanese, tend to be very sensitive towards scents and pheros too. I´m wondering whether someting similar can be said about scandinavians ( swedish in particular).

So if anyone has had any experiences to share I´d be glad to hear them. Any situation with men and women and any age group.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Scandinavian men and women - need advice

I had a very good friend from Denmark, she and her husband lived a floor above me when I had an apartment in Arlington, and we got to know each other pretty well. She was one of the most open-minded, completely healthy, sane, people I\'ve ever met, and while she came across as very wholesome, she was also quite beautiful/sexy in her way. If I were to judge by her, I would say that anything that truly enhances who you are will be perceived and appreciated. Of course, I\'m prejudiced because she was my friend, but I remember talking to her husband about how they met (on a visit of his to Denmark) and his saying the people there were just lovely people.I remember their telling a story about the first time they\'d ever visited friends at a pool, when she first came here. She took off her bathing suit top and sat on the edge of the pool. The husband of the other couple was electrified and his wife quite shocked. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] In my experience, people who have seen many other people naked in any context are much more accepting of individual differences and more able to appreciate individual, personal beauty.So wear what makes you feel like you\'re glowing because I think they would see it.APC, PCC ... maybe not EW so much ... SOE maybe... PF wouldn\'t hurt anything

Sadhu

I have known a number of scandinavians from my school days, college and otherwise. Not all of them are `friendly, open and luvely´though. One guy I knew was a moody psycho and one girl was the bitchy type.
    However, what I´m trying to find out is what type of sensuality they have ( and of course what they like generally speaking), what type of scents are popular etc.
    I´m going for a 30-60 year age group.
    I´m really interested in first hand experiences from people who spent some time over there (like sweden).
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

bump

Phero Enthusiast

I have met some swedish guys in SE Asia (though I wasn\'t especially attracted, one of them was soooooooo... I still remember his name) for professional reasons. I had to ask them for some help for a job, having to work on satellite images that they had.
    All they did was offer me a coffee, have a nice chat (very polite, not too much curiosity as we french can have), make me visit their office and then... I could work several days in their office, have a look at all the images I wanted, even ask for some more help from their asian staff. Absolutely freely.
    I was really surprised : this would never happen in France, and they never gave me an \"official\" authorization. They never asked me anything and I even thought I was taking too much information from them. In the end, we had another coffee, another nice talk about my job, I said \'thanks\' and they didn\'t ask me anything in return.
    A few days before I left, I just gave them some special material they might need, to thank them for their great help.
    I was really astonished : they were nice, helpful, human, discreet, very polite and very quiet. And they said just what they wanted to say, no more ( just like in Bergman\'s films...). Not a word louder than the other.

Hope it helps,

Frenchie aka Freedom [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

CJ01,

A former boyfriend (from Sweden) bought me Pleasures by Estee Lauder. I had told him, when he asked what I liked that I would prefer he go shopping and find the fragrance he most associated with me. This was his pick [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It\'s a light, clean floral and he really loved it plus I got a lot of compliments from everyone when I wore it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

I personally hate the scent of it. Too \"clean and sweet\" for my taste. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Thanks frenchie nice story. Were you wearing pheros at the time? Man they sound a bit too passive for me but I guess those guys were focusing on their work right.

What about the women though?

PS are you saying that the french are really nosy in your opinion and then don´t help you out in the end? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Woman, thanks also. How old was your bf at the time, was this a recent one or longer ago? I´m asking because I´m not aiming for the really young group and I´m trying to help `impress´ both w+m with it.

Maybe I should just stick with my usual pheros and scent but gathering tips can´t hurt [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

\"they sound a bit too passive for me\"
    at this time I wasn\'t thinking of being lesbian, and this guy was really cute. But, passive, yes, I thought I would have way too many efforts to make to provoke a reaction from him. (I dared not write \"passive\" in my post...). They also seemed to be very serious and focused on their work.

As to the french, I have never met anyone who would help me in my job and open the door of his company when I needed, say, more info or more data. We don\'t share things very easily when it comes to business. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Frenchie, you weren´t thinking about being a lesbian? You mean you have to remind yourself that you like women, not men? -that´s funny what kind of a lesbian are you.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sounds like you are in a media environment, those people are not known to be mega nice anyhow. I did hear that in Paris you need a lot of elbow when it comes down to work and business, is that correct?

Did you use pheros around those swedish guys, and were they in a particular age group?

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What would be the best way to `pull´ a scandinavian man or woman aged 30-60? Any ideas anyone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Journeyman

CJ,

This bf was in his late 40s and it was a few years ago. I remember he was sooooooo healthy and clean smelling and tasted delicious [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. His clothes always smelled so laundry fresh and he wore Polo Sport. He was like a breath of fresh air.

Note for Elana: Nice \"full member\" too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

CJ, most of the lesbians I know started off liking men and made a conscious decision not to have any more to do with them after dealing with one or two dickheads. I don\'t know any lesbians who\'ve always been nothing but interested in women.

Phero Enthusiast

FTR,
    that\'s just because education is supposed to make us grow as heteros ! this is the so called norm.
    Another reason : it\'s not always easy to realise you\'re gay, therefore you try to behave as a hetero. A lot of people are really unhappy with this situation.
    Most of my lesbian and gay friends always say they always knew who they were, but they acted as if they were \'normal\'.

my 2 cents
    Frenchie [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Note for Elana: Nice \"full member\" too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    It must have been difficult to say goodbye [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

\"It must have been difficult to say goodbye\"
    Not at all !
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Elana,

&lt;sigh&gt; Yeah he was a \"hard\" one to let go. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Damn near perfect but for the severe irritation I\'d get from that platinum band on his left hand. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That ring will scrape a hole in your heart, for sure.

What\'s with you Broads and the married guys? You know they\'re not gonna leave their wives. Next thing you\'re gonna be goin Amy Fisher on their asses!

Homewreckers!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] heh heh ,, who says we want em to leave their wives?? I just want one to let me ravage his body... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and then he can go to his vanilla home and play with his cute kids and think about the wild f-ck he had earlier with me.

Or something like that. Not drama, just sports, dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

P.S. I know you weren\'t calling ME a \'broad\'... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sadhu

EXIT that´s the whole idea of shagging married men.
    Play with them while it´s fun, they can´t complain if you´re seeing someone else too and when you don´t want them anymore you have a perfect excuse (they´re married) and they can´t whine about that either.
    And you don´t want them for anything serious because you know they´ll cheat on you. So thank god if they don´t leave their poor wives [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]CJ

High five, CJ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I like your style, girl.

Sadhu

Default Re: How do you pull a swedish woman, man or both..

...not the `young, hip type´, I mean the more experienced and mature ones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Enticing, great minds think alike, ey - you are BAD [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What you ladies said.

Exit. What\'s the point of his leaving his wife? So he could get with one of us and then cheat on US and leave us home with the kids?

Um...no. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What you ladies said.

Exit. What\'s the point of his leaving his wife? So he could get with one of us and then cheat on US and leave us home with the kids?

Um...no. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well said FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I got irritated with his possessiveness of me! I warned him and he was too caught up in his ego trip to listen. So, he got hurt because HE assumed too much. . .I ended up falling in love with his good friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] who was single [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. . .and happens to be an even \"bigger\" man (Elana, I did good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and he\'s still my S/O [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

. .and happens to be an even \"bigger\" man (Elana, I did good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and he\'s still my S/O [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You continue to make me proud. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If a guy said this stuff...most broads (not you broads) would be SCREAMING...

HE\'S AFRAID OF COMMITMENT!!!!

PS. Enticing. I am callin you a broad!
    Ya got a problem with that... Toots?

Exit....I want to be a Dame or a doll. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

If he´s married, he´s already made a commitment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He just sucks at living up to it.

I gotta say one thing: The guys here get away with writing so much SH*T, I mean really insulting stuff and bullsh*t about women. A number of them here have real attitude problems at least sometimes. Here we are having a little chat in the WOMENs forum and gat blasted because a woman was having it off with a married guy. WTF ?

And still I don´t know hot to best pull a hot sweet swede!

CJ, my apologies for my part in hijacking your thread here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Exit, lest this begin to sound like an episode of Jerry Springer, I\'m going to ignore your comment. It\'s nice, but rare, that one of us ladies can express the way we really feel about men and sex in here without someone trying to edit it for us. Why is it so uncomfortable for men to hear that women can enjoy casual sex encounters? I for one am not seeking anyone\'s approval. And yet, this could be something like being a fly on the wall at ladies\' happy hour. Let the women discuss sex and men the way they do when you aren\'t around, and you might learn something.

Once again, my apologies to CJ.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information