Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ENLARGEMENT!

Phero Pro

Default Re: Jelq VS. The squeeze

visit-red-300x50PNG
    not me. I want something in the teens! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\'t wish it was shorter. There are plenty of women out there made narrow and deep.

Banned User

I already hit the cervix...I usually go past and hit the heart.

Banned User

What is the deal with thinking guys with large hands and feet have a big dick. I have fairly short hands and not very big feet, but my penis is big. Girls seem to think that large meat head football jocks have big dicks, but in reality they probably have a tiny one.

Stranger

Default Re: ENLARGEMENT!

I find it amusing that when I come here I find people who don\'t believe in PE, and when I go to the PE forums they all think pheros are BS.

Anyways, I usually don\'t post on boards but I do like to do away with misinformation that I have experience with. I am 23, did PE from about 19 to 21 or so. I stopped about a year and a half ago. I gained a bunch and it certainly has not gone away.

I can understand why you would be quick to denounce PE, most of us were told very long ago that it was impossible and anyone who told you otherwise was trying to rip you off. But things are only impossible until some one figures out how to do it. I find PE much more believable than pheros, although I know from experience that they both are real.

Phero Pro

what kind of gains did you make? using what?

Stranger

Thunder\'s Place
    PEForum.net

These are the two best PE sites I\'ve found. There is A LOT of information. If any of you are thinking about starting, stick to the easy stuff and not much of it for the first couple of months. If you try the advanced stuff early you WILL injure yourself. I never did any of the advanced stuff. I stopped when I realized that further progress would mean hanging weights and stuff, which is more of a pain in the ass than I care for. I also agree with some of the prior posts in that having a monster cock isn\'t really that great. I just wanted to be above average [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I gained about 2.5\" in length and 1.5\" in girth, mostly jelqing. Just as some people can bulk up easily and others cannot, I suspect the amount you gain and the ease with which it comes depend on your unique physiology.

Hope this helps.

Pics?

Banned User

Also if you produce more testosterone you will repair your broken down cells faster after jelqing. Testosterone is what repairs the cells and repairs them larger after broken down. It was mentioned one time a while back about getting better results while taking a legal pro-horomone/steroid like 4-AD.

Phero Pro

Hmmm ... maybe I should start jelqing. What do you think Elana ? ... 3 inches length and 1 1/2 inch girth ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe a nice addition to your collection.

Andy- Even though the obvious answer to your question is \"don\'t change a thing\"....you are asking the wrong girl...I say keep it growing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Only if you sacrifice yourself in case it fits nowhere else after that ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Btw ... would there be a way to get it smaller afterwards ?

In theory, one could apply estrogenic compounds topically - stuff like soy beans and blue cohosh.

Do you know anyone who would like to be the experimental subject?

In theory, one could apply estrogenic compounds topically - stuff like soy beans and blue cohosh.

Do you know anyone who would like to be the experimental subject?

Phero Pro

I don\'t know why topical estrogenic compounds should have an effekt on an adult. It might work in the premature developing phase .. but later ?

Banned User

Are you guys saying that people with high estrogen have small penises and people with high testosterone have HUGE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] penises?

Phero Pro

I don\'t think that is what they are saying but I don\'t see how a man with high estrogen levels could have a huge penis. estrogen would block test and isn\'t test the parent hormone to growth hormone?

Phero Pro

instructions :

1.turn brain on
    2.read previous posts again
    3.think about it
    4.post again
    5.turn brain off if you like

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, who was that directed to? if you were talking to me, it\'s the stupid forums fault. It keeps marking things I have\'nt read as already read!

Phero Pro

No, it was directed to Druid who interpreted the whole context wrong. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don\'t take this to serious though, this bug/feature (it\'s only the point of view, right ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) drives me mad too.

Phero Pro

someone mentionaed estrogens as a way of shrinking it. but cloud9 mentioned that higher test levels would result in a faster recovery process. I think he was implying that high test levels are a neccessary condition (but not sufficent) for a big penis.

Banned User

yes, testosterone during early penile developement may cause you to have a larger penis, but It certainly doesn\'t mean you will have a bigger penis. I have seen natural big guys with lots of testosterone and they have average, or even small penises. Estrogen may cause your penis to shrink some, since more testosterone in women causes their clitorises to grow some. increased levels of testosterone are ideal for jelqing exercises for recovery, just like muscle recovery..more testosterone makes you grow back bigger muscles. what I have noticed a lot and think about is that men that have higher testosterone levels that I have herd from have average or small penises. I wonder if all that testosterone went to muscle developement mainly.

Penile development is not directly dependant on testosterone but rather on dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

There is both a conversion process and a receptor population issue to get from T levels to penile size.
    These vary independantly.

As men age, they see more estrogen relative to T and so their dicks shrink a little bit. Hence my suggestion that applying phytoestrogens topically would cause your dick to shrink.

There are many reasons for any man to control his E levels and one\'s interest should increase with age.

Unless someone volunteers to try to make their dick smaller, I assume we\'ll have to be satisfied with speculation.

I doubt that will happen.

Phero Pro

I just calculated how much cm one inch is and noticed that 7\" isn\'t as much as I thought [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I have to agree with Whitehall now that 7\" is a good measurement, though I think like the girls that a little smaller isn\'t that useless at all. Much more isn\'t that good either, because back there are less nerves anyway and you are experiencing problems at about 8\" already in some cases.

Banned User

The problems can already start at 7\" ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I recently had my first experience ever with \"too long.\" That hurts a lot. It was frustrating. Maybe better if you don\'t get carried away with this stuff.

Phero Pro

@Franki
    Yes, in case she has a lowered womb even 6\" might be too much. But usually 7\" is a nice size to have I think. I wouldn\'t go for more than that if I\'d be into this PE stuff. It might look good and some woman might like the look really but will still cry out in agonistic pain as soon as you are thrusting her really hard. That can\'t be the point of the thing ... unless you\'re really into SM .. but I\'d suggest a whip in that case [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Some women are even that stupid and won\'t tell you a word while you are banging her from behind. Because you still hear moans you think everything is fine and thrust even harder until she breaks together and holds her lower abdomen .... It\'s not nice to see the tear traced face afterwards. Silly gurls.
    Or this typical \"Thrust me as hard as you can\" *bangbangbang* \"Ahh, forget what I\'ve said\".

Banned User

it also depends on how tall the girl is. The taller the girl the longer the penis can be for her. I am with a taller girl about 5\'9\'\' and I am just long enough, any longer and I would have to hang out some.

Banned User

you could just jelq without stretching to get mainly just thicker.

Phero Pro

Me ? .. no I don\'t want it to get thicker. I don\'t want a licenced weapon ... a dick is enough.

Ummm ... According to my experiences there is no way of estimating the size of the vaginal canal by the size of the girl. I had girls that are almost as tall as me that were very narrow and short build and I had girls that have been rather small, say on chestlevel that were deep like an ocean.

btw ... how many inches are a foot ? 12 ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information