Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: ENLARGEMENT!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Better Idea

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oysters are the richest source of zinc. Zinc comes primarily from animal proteins -- so, meat -- but you can associate zinc with protein sources, e.g., beans, nuts, whole grains.

You can buy smoked oysters in a tin. They are definitely an aquired taste - the first time I tasted them I thought they were gross beyond words. But I\'ve come to love them. If you haven\'t tried them and want to, buy the biggest ones - it will say on the can, I think it goes small, medium, large, collosal. Get the collosal ones. I eat them with Triscuits.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

sorry my last post in this thread (and consequntinally FTR\'s reply) should have been placed in the \"workout recovery\" thrad.

Default The Living Food

Of all the animal foods you eat, the one that is actually alive is a fresh oyster.

I grew up on the Gulf Coast and a required social skill was the ability to shuck an oyster. One point you learn is that the oyster has to fight back - you have to struggle with a living oyster or else you don\'t eat that one.

So you overpower the oyster and pry it\'s shell apart then slurp them down your gullet.

That\'s why oysters are so renown - with the fresh shucked, you\'re eating their animal spirits.

OK, so it\'s t the same thing as eating the heart of a bear you just killed, but it\'s the same spirit.

He must be on to something more than 4-AD. That\'s already available in body spray form at: http://www9.netrition.com/ergopharm_andro_spray_page.html

I would think that the trick would be to get penetration through the skin and into the muscle and tendons for it to work. Also to make the growth permanent which is usually not the case with steroids.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: ENLARGEMENT!

Thats awesome dude. How much time did you spend per day? And did you have a \"break\" period?

- Krish

Banned User

Saturday\'s and Sunday\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], though right now i\'m doing \"Dry Jelquing\" (got tired of using Baby Oil and getting all messy) and \"The Squeeze\" with pretty good results, i\'m about to stop the jelquing cause I think I reached my appropreate length, I will continue \"The Squeeze\" though to add a few more inches of girth.

OK....that\'s just cruel

Banned User

LOL, Elana wants me to grow a tree trunk in my pants [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

No, I want to watch you do your jelquing. I would also love to help out when you get tired.

Banned User

lol, I have a sudden urge to resume my Jelquing..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Whoa dude, thats really good. Saturday and Sunday isn\'t bad at all! I thought it had to be done like 4 or 5 times per week, and I don\'t have time for that, so I stopped doing the exercises. I\'m going to resume. Thanks for the details!

- Krish

Banned User

This is waste of time for you Phantom.You can\'t go against nature this way.You may experience an \"enlargement\" effect on a short term basis due to all the excitement but it will get back to it\'s normal status again as soon as you stop the manipulation.
    But if you feel you\'re enjoying the process, what the heck, go ahead with your jelquing.

Sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This is waste of time for you Phantom.You can\'t go against nature this way.You may experience an \"enlargement\" effect on a short term basis due to all the excitement but it will get back to it\'s normal status again as soon as you stop the manipulation.
    But if you feel you\'re enjoying the process, what the heck, go ahead with your jelquing.

Sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How do you know? there\'s no sign of my gains diminishing at all (my penis actually has gotten more vascular and has grown in length and width, I don\'t know how it\'s possible to undo something that really looks permanent (how to you ungrow the new veins and stuff) unless you have jelqued before and this has happened to you ), I think your just jealous [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

krtel-lol sorry to burst your bubble but you do have to do them 4-5 times a week, I meant I rested on saturdays and sundays. If you goto the first page of this thread you would see which days I workout and which exercises I do.

Banned User

I\'ve gained 2 and 1/2 inches in length and 1 1/3 inches in girth using a free manual found here ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm ) I used the \"jelquing\" technique to gain length and \"the squeeze\" technique to gain girth. My exact exercise schedule was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday \"Jelquing\" and Tuesday and Thursday doing \"The Squeeze\" and I just rest on the weekends. Try it out, and you might get this kind of hit from the women when they see your unit.

(points up) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Prove it!!!

Banned User

lol, (flashes computer screen with MASSIVE PENIS) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Banned User

how to you ungrow the new veins and stuff)

Phant.

Just stop doing this for two weeks and you\'ll get back your old penis.
    Just to let you know, women don\'t have \"huge\" penises in mind.Just penises and a man who knows what to do with it.I\'m confident you can fit that discription. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, in 2 weeks i\'ll stop all togther for 1 month, i\'ll report if anything \"diminishes\" after that period of time.

&lt;women don\'t have \"huge\" penises in mind.&gt;

Of course they do, they just tell you that for you wont feel bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Lots of girls I know like the look of a BIG PENIS also the feel of it to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Also have you jelqued before? what proof do you have that the results diminish? all the users of the \"More Penis\" forum ( http://pub64.ezboard.com/bonlinemenshealthresources ) are proof that jelquing works and results DO NOT diminish.

Banned User

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Also have you jelqued before? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

I don\'t have to.When G-d was creating me he was generous and in a good mood. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, so what proof do you have that results diminish?

Banned User

&lt;&lt;&lt; lol, so what proof do you have that results diminish?
    &gt;&gt;&gt;

No physical proof.You\'ll just have to wait and see.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Then how do you know?

I jelqed for about 4 months during the summer/fall and was able add a little more than 1/2 inch in length. I got lazy for a few months, but the growth has not gone away. Reading this post has motivated me to start again.

Phero Pro

well I know I am starting again. And I ain\'t stopping till i get at least 11 inches and thick [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] or elana comes beatin down my door. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Damn! lol. :-\\ I think I\'m still going to do them because now I actually know someone it really worked for so I know I\'m not wasting my time. Thanks!

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Yes I 2nd that. What proof do you have that the results diminish, seadove? Are we being pessimistic?

- Krish

Phero Pro

Default Re: Jelq VS. The squeeze

For those of you who do the PE, which do you prefer the squeeze or the jelq?? I like the jelq better because the squeeze doesn\'t feel like it it doing anything. does anyone else here have that problem?

guys, honestly, stop with the enlargement ideas. stop at 7 maximum, you don\'t want to lose the pleasure of f.ucking a girl HARD (if you do it hard with a big dick, you\'ll hurt her cervix) just concentrate on the thickness so u can stretch her walls and thus stimulate more of her clit during intercourse.

HEY! If the guys want bigger dicks, who are you to stop them? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Go for it, boys! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well, i hope that they find women whose vaginas they can fit.

if they can (and yes, there a lot of them, but there\'s no telling who until you\'ve got \'em down to their skin) then more power to them. me, i wish my dick was about a half inch shorter, and a little bit thicker.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information