Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Alter Ego \"thank You\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Im new to this pheromone forum but have tried APC and datmate2000 and Mystic Aura.But I recently ordered alter ego and on the exact same day my girl went nuts.My girfriend to say the least is a prude, but when I wore it she kept complimenting me on how sexy I look.I wore the same old jeans and same old shirt with no new haircut.She literally jumped all over me and for the first time she gave me felicio.She was very strong minded and always felt that it wasnt something woman should do. Weve been together for 1 year and were both 20 and we havnt had sex .All im saying is that if it truly was alter ego, I will be a user for life.
    P.S.- is there a link where I can find out everyrhing posted on alter ego thank you

Banned User

Default Re: Alter Ego \"thank You\"

>> She literally jumped all over me and for the first time she gave me felicio. <<

You mean fellatio, right?

Congrats!

Thats sounds really good for you, AE could be exactly what you are looking for.

You want to do a forum search, look to the top of the page, click search, and then type in \" AE \", including the spaces.

Hope this helps, and welcome!

Phero Dude

yeah baby ! I mean 1 YEAR NO SEX and then a blowjob out of nowhere ! If thats not proof enough - I don\'t know ! AE was/is/ will be one of the best phero products around......

Oh btw , dude ......if she gve u a BJ , make sure to return the FAVOUR IMMIDIATELLY !!!!

Oh and u should also try to spice the AE up with few TE dabs....maybe THAT will spread her wings if you know what I mean !!!!

Journeyman

dude, I WANT AE! NOW! whats happening with that damn \"sold out\"- mumbo jumbo, bruce?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'m not sure I\'d want to date anyone for whose BJ it was possible to return the favor.

I dont want to seem greedy or anything but i was also wondering would SOe help in anyway.I noticed that now our communication has been better and it has nothing to do with time.maybe a little confidence and alot of mones.

Phero Dude

sure u could use AE as base and then add a bit soe to raise the friendliness/ chattiness/ communication levels but if u overdo it....both of u ill just space out alot / feel dizzy and get headaches....

AE already covers what SOE has....and AE works so good because of its nearly perfect balance of the pheros !!!! Well just try and experiment to see what works best.......

+@ maddoc I think I didn\'t understand your reply ...was it supposed to be funny ? I think i missed something lol ...so before I feel offended and flame your a§§ , I\'ll better ask again [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you thank you thank you. It is in now. I meant to put it back up on the site over the weekend when I heard it was due in today. It is now back up.
    Thanks for reminding me,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Can you tell us how was the amount of Ae and the applying points???

Phero Enthusiast

Can you tell us how much was the amount of AE applied and the application points??? I am an AE user, and last weekend I had a hit with 5 drops, applied on chin, pulses, and back of ears.

Banned User

I\'ve been reading a lot from users and 2-3 drop max seems to be what they are all saying..less is more with something that contains androstenone.

Stranger

2-3 drops max? i have been trying 1, 2 then 3 drops of AE, but there is no effect. rub the drops mostly on pulse... some on neck... going to 4 or 5 drops soon... i have soe as well... good to mix them together?

Banned User

rub the drops mostly on your neck, not your pulses unless you walk around with your arms in the air at the women\'s head level. try three drops on the neck area and maybe one drop on your wrists.

Phero Enthusiast

I am planning to try one of these days 5 drops AE/m + 2 drops SOE. Theorically it is the bomb, if you want to try for me go ahead because I do not have yet SOE on my arsenal... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    rub the drops mostly

on your neck, not your pulses unless you walk around with your arms in the air at the women\'s head level. try

three drops on the neck area and maybe one drop on your wrists.
    9, the sides of your neck are considered

a pulse points, yes?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I meant not putting it on the

wrists..sorry I realize that wasn't very clear.

5 drops of AE/m is an OD on Anone big time!!

Journeyman

who's asian here???
    I'm

still looking for more info...
    -k

5 drops of AE/m is

an OD on Anone big time!!
    Cloud9,

I'd have to disagree with that.

When several users calibrated

the drop size from the small built-in AE droppers they came up with a range between 50 and 60 drops per

milliliter.

One tenth of a milliliter, in this case 5 or 6 drops, would deliver a nice .02mg dose of A-none per

application.

Oscar

Banned User

.02mg=20mcg Anone, which would be

at the far end of the spectrum as far as optimal dosage..any higher is OD and for some 5 drops is an OD...I would

say using that many drops would primarily be useful for a club scene with tons of women in heat..wearing that much

Anone everywhere is pointless..it's like walking with your penis out at that dosage. there is a time and place for

large amounts of Anone, and it's not for every day use when your using that much..That is unless your around

ovulating women 24/7.

From your results..which are very useful i might add! Would you agree that AE/m is

around 5mcg(.005mg) Anone per drop? research are the ones saying studies have shown 20mcg(.02mg) is the highest

optimal dosage of Anone and that anymore is generally too much and has less positive effects. I'd say for most

10mcg would be best unless your like Gegogi and need a bottle poure on you or like I said at a club.
    Last edited by Bruce; 04-28-2006 at 10:20 AM.

.02mg=20mcg Anone,

which would be at the far end of the spectrum as far as optimal dosage..any higher is OD and for some 5 drops is an

OD...I would say using that many drops would primarily be useful for a club scene with tons of women in

heat..wearing that much Anone everywhere is pointless..it's like walking with your penis out at that dosage. there

is a time and place for large amounts of Anone, and it's not for every day use when your using that much..That is

unless your around ovulating women 24/7.

From your results..which are very useful i might add! Would you

agree that AE/m is around 5mcg(.005mg) Anone per drop? research are the ones saying studies have shown 20mcg(.02mg)

is the highest optimal dosage of Anone and that anymore is generally too much and has less positive effects. I'd

say for most 10mcg would be best unless your like Gegogi and need a bottle poure on you or like I said at a

club.
    You're entitled to create your own guidelines if you like, even manipulate the math, but

don't expect ME to subscribe.

As I recall, no one who calibrated the drop size came up with fewer than 50

drops to the milliliter, so I'd have to say that a drop of AE using the accompanying dropper would contain .004 mg

of A-None or less per drop. So once again, 5 drops of AE would NOT necessarily be "an OD on Anone big time!!"

What works for me and many other long time pheromone users is about .02mg of A-None per application. That may be

"anecdotal" evidence, but so, I believe, is what you're reading elsewhere.

Now I won't guarantee that

.02mg of A-None is the ideal dosage for you any more than Gegogi would be likely to guarantee that .06mg would be

the ideal dosage for me.
    Nor should you flatly declare that 5 drops of AE is an OD. Not when a great many

experienced users have had numerous successes at that application level.

Oscar
    Last edited by Bruce; 04-28-2006 at 10:21 AM.

Phero Dude

One of the things that has to be

rememberd too is that everybody is alittle different.What works well for one person might be a train wreck to

another.I used AE with varied results from one drop to six and found that four was about right for me.I miss my

little bottle of AE...I knocked it over with the dropper lid off and that was the end of that....Once Im feeling

rich and famous again I plan to pick up more.AE has a very nice smooth balance and is easy to apply.I also plan to

use it with alittle SoE.SoE has some realy cool qualities all its own.

Banned User

yeah I read from the owner he said

.02mg or 20mcg is the maximum optimal dosage for Anone...so AE/m must have from your calculations 4mcg or .004mg

Anone per drop. I may try going back and forth between 2-3 drops and see what happens. I have read that you don't

need as much Anone to get women of higher status or healthier women, because they are more influenced by Arone,

which gives off a more stable alpha vibe(sexy), whereas Anone gives off an unstable alpha vibe(sexual).
    Last edited by Bruce; 04-28-2006 at 10:22 AM.

Talking optimal AE

Yeah, I agree 2 -3

drops of AE is where it's at for most people. However, this may be dependent on your own body's output of pheros,

which is dependent upon your age, genetics, and whether you are taking testesterone enhancing supplements or not.

I'm 40, 5'11", 185lbs, olive-skinned, eurasian descent leaning towards more asian side in genes.

Most fems

asking me for dates and giving me their phone numbers were based on 2 -3 drops of AE, plus about 1/3 gelpack of SOE.

But then, I also take 25mg of DHEA, plus 200mg Tonkat Ali and 500mg Tribulus plus avena sativa 5 days a week (which

definitely enhances my testosterone and phero output).

Stranger

Back in the old days, about maybe

4 years ago, the Edge was the king, and AE was the newcomer that was getting excelent results and attention.

My

experience tells me that the edge does work, my most intensive surreal hit was with the Edge, althought it didn't

work that often. While AE kept constantly working.

Now years after I quit pheros. I came back, and just order

Chikara, want to see the new kid. However it catches my attention to hear about WAGG, SOE, and NPA.

I think NPA

was already out in my days, however I don't know what is so good about it, it looks like a Primal Instict. What

pheros come in NPA, and why is it so popular?.

What about SOE and WAGG?, it seems WAGG is working for most

people, but is only giving them the "cool guy" effect, and not necesarely the player effect.

Quote Originally Posted by avillax
    ...What pheros come

in NPA, and why is it so popular?...
    It is simply a 4X Edge. Same manufacturer and formula, only 4X
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

But by 4x the edge, you mean the

concentration of pheros right?. You see the edge has the problem that if you apply 2 or more sprays, it starts

smelling horrible. I have never known if what scares people is the smell, or the high concentration of pheros.

Quote Originally Posted by avillax
    But by 4x the edge,

you mean the concentration of pheros right?. You see the edge has the problem that if you apply 2 or more sprays, it

starts smelling horrible. I have never known if what scares people is the smell, or the high concentration of

pheros.
    Exactly, NPA is The Edge at 4X the concentration. Ya gotta be careful!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Hey, all.

I've been gone

quite a while from the forums to handle some issues in my life. But.... here's an update:

AE: I stopped using

pheros for sometime (about 5 months) and even stopped taking supplements such as DHEA, Tonkat Ali and Tribulus.

Just recently, I began using AE again without the oral supplementation, but the results were a bit different. Now,

the fems are quite chatty with me, but NOT as flirtatious as when I was taking testosterone boosting supplements at

the same time. I'm still getting obvious hits from time to time at 2 -3 drops of AE. One even commented, "you've

always been so handsome..." in reply to my question of her opinion on my new goatee. However, there is a definite

drop off in hits now vs. when I was taking supplements as well - must be due to the drop off in my natural phero

output.

SOE/WAGG/ANDRO 4.2: This was an interesting combo for me. I had about a 1/8 bottle left of the SOE

unscented and about 1/6 bottle of WAGG, so I decided to just mix the two together as an experiment. I used 3 - 4

drops of SOE/WAGG combo on my wrists and rubbed into both sides of my neck as well. Then, I sprayed one spray of

Andro 4.2 into my hair with Cool Water as cover scent. I definitely got an interesting response. Most fems I came

across were not only friendly and chatty with me (including my fem co-workers), but also gave me a "dreamy" look and

one of my fem co-workers kept hinting at getting together... not that I would (I'm definitely not into getting

involved in any entanglements with co-workers).

Also, one of my fem co-workers kept on giving me hugs and I

caught her breathing in deeply (sniffing) with her eyes closed where the pheros were applied on my neck.

There

is definitely something at work here in this combo even without the oral supplements. Will have to experiment more

for results.

P.S. Results seem more geared toward fems in their 30's or later than younger fems in their

20's.

CHIKARA: My results with Chikara haven't been all that impressive, so far. Perhaps it is because I was

using it as a stand-alone in most cases at two sprays on the chest. However, I loved the smell - it reminds me of

something reminiscent of Cool Water, but it faded too quickly. I did have a very friendly response with most fems

when I mixed two sprays of Chikara on my shirt with 2 drops of AE on my neck... some would lean in so close that I

felt uncomfortable.

I think the natural phero output from my body has a definite input on the results of the

purchased pheros.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb Vedee interestin!

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    SOE/WAGG/ANDRO 4.2:
    Biz, when you get this mix mastered ...

ingredients ... oz./drops/ml ... I hope you will share them.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information