Close

Stranger

Default 2nd Run Through, what to use?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I\'ve been using the Newbie TE set for the past month and it has been working fine I think. Minor hits all here and there, and I was wondering that maybe I should order something else for even better results. I am 18, M, Pretty much built up and good looking. So, I was wondering if AE be a good choice for that sexual kind of reaction from gals at school? If so, should I use alone or mix it up with TE?

Banned User

Default Re: 2nd Run Through, what to use?

At your age something like SOE gets hits on it\'s own with the younger gals. Using it with TE would make the perfect mix (DDLITE)

Enlightened One

If you want the most powerful - perfect 10 for men.
    twice as strong as AE

Stranger

Hmm... I\'d probably give Perfect 10 a try at a later stage. I\'ve heard about AE being one of the best, so wanted to try it first.

I\'ve had VERY good results with AE. Old & new scent. But I like the smell of the new AE a lot better.

Funlover

Stranger

Im in the EXACT same position as aunnyboy. Im 18 male, good looking, body builder (although not exactly ripped) have about 15 percent body fat. I currently have PI/m, SOE, WAGG, NPA. Which would be the best to use or combine for sexual hits at school. And for my prom date

Stranger

what has worked for you best so far shibby? just wondering...

I am not sure if SOE is what I want... The 2 sample packets that I got, I used one of them and really didn\'t get anything from the gals... maybe it was just an off day or something but didn\'t work, I still have the 2nd one to use for someday. I was just kinda going towards AE since it seems to be popular. So was wondering if AE would be a good choice for a 18 year old or should I order the SOE bottle and give it a try?

Banned User

how much of the SOE gel pack did you use?

Stranger

i got a hit the other day at the mall (my first hit) i was wearing Pi/m, WAGG, and NPA, i didnt have on SOE

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

How much of each?!

Phero Dude

To aunnyboy and shibby:

Either use 3 or 4 drops of AE standalone or 2-3 drops AE with some SOE (to raise friendliness) or TE 2/4/ 6 dabs with some Soe (wich is ddlite and very good for sexual vibes) or try AE 2-3 drops with 2-4 dabs TE to have another sexual mix...

I myself have always used 3-4 drops AE as my standard weapon for clubbing (the last 2 month) and had very good results (countless/hitshitshits/dihl/numbers/ even got laid few times, could be more though , well I\'m working on it)

Lately I tried spicing AE with some TE and had even better results , as I posted yesterday in some other thread...(a girl was so crazy about me 2 a point where it was scary - she made it SO EASY , and showed very clearly that she is attracted to me)

So basically , anything that isn\'t OD and has -none -rone -nol + TE\'s/NPA\'s 2 secret ingredients is a very good choice

Other mixes people try are more or less the same... like 6 SOE:3 NPA:1 PI 1 = soe gives u pure -none and -nol PI gives u lotsa quality -none and the Edge is -none + the secrets....

so instead of PI + Soe u can use just AE if u have it but basically SoE + TE should do the trick cos it already covers everything the PI drop (from above) is just meant to spice things up even more , because its presence in the mix may invoke different feelings in the target than TE\'s -none or AE\'s -none. Hehe lotsa mumbojumbo for the n00bs , but try some of the mixes U will not be dissapointed ! OH and keep experimenting... I said like 2 month ago , I would never want anything else than AE , and now I\'m very curious about TE\'s power... (hopefully the TE mini tester will last a bit till the big bottle arrives)

ENjoy!

Thread Information