Close

Phero Dude

Default It looks like Im a WAGG man from now on......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok Ive been meaning to post about my results with wagg for a week but I left out of town (cancun) for my spring break week. Let me first say that at the moment I feel a bit weak since I am running a slight fever so this post will not be very very descriptive. Anyways a few weeks ago I asked a couple of forum members for some help. You see I was supposed to meet my girlfriend\'s parents for the first time and I really really needed to make a good first impression. Now as Ive mentioned before...I suffer greatly from the Clint Eastwood effect. Girls hardly ever approach me and whenever they do...theyre always very nervous around me which in turn makes me a bit nervous and the conversation ends up going nowhere fast...you get my drift? These forum members I asked for help had all received a beta testing sample of WAGG for their personal evaluation. They all had around 5 drops of wagg left or less. So 3 members out of the kindness of their heart (thanks again fellas i owe you all big time) sent me whatever they had left from their wagg. Anyways lets cut to the chase. The day that my wagg had arrived I had gotten in a huuuuge fight with my older brother. I mean this fight was huge...we were ready to throw punches and everything. This fight occured in the morning so after we both just went our own ways for the rest of the day and didnt speak at all. Anyways at around 5 pm I decided to go check my mail and there was one of the wagg samples waiting for me. So out of curiousity I decided to try it at my house just to see how my brother would react. Let me just say that the results were nothing short of incredible. Right away when he smelled me ..the expression of his face seemed to change and he started asking me what I was gonna do for the night and if I wanted to accompany him and some of his friends to a local bar to shoot pool. He began joking with me and being all friendly. Now this was a guy that was ready to tear my eyes out a couple of hours before(were of Italian decent so we have rather short tempers). Anyways that night I went over to my friends house and as soon as I got there the same thing happened with him. He was all joking with me and being suuuuuper firndly with me...like more than ever. Anyways that night we decided to go out for a couple of drinks on the town and I decided to wear a shirt that I had put some none on the week before( I seem to find that none sticks around on my clothing way after I wash them) and placed three drops of wagg on it. The results that night were incredible. As soon as I walked in the club...girls started staring at me hard...now Ive worn none by itself before and this was waaay different. Its like if they werent scared that I would catch them looking at me...they just didnt care....as soon as I walked in...I swear it was like I was a rock star or something. This was a very weird feeling for me as Ive never experienced this before. So the next weekend I decide to use wagg again to go out to bars again. This time as soon a s i walk in a bar I see a buddy of mine\'s ex girlfriend(they broke up 2 month ago) and as soon as she saw me she right away walked up to me and began talking to me. Now this girl is very shy and on a normal night would never talk to me...but there she was puring her heart out and telling me everything..and how \"she wished she could find a better guy\". Ok after that me and my friends (it was one of their birthdays) decided to visit a local strip club. Now I know what youre gonna say...you shouldnt take strip clubs into consideration since all those girls care about is money...but I think that these girls also have feelings and if they like someone they make it known. Well as soon as I walked in...ALL OF THE STRIPPERS EYES WERE LOCKED ON ME. I mean every girl dancing would give a private show for me on stage. They would only make eye contact with me and no one else and would make obscene gestures at only me. Now normally I would think nothing of this...but they were only doing this to me and only me. Anyway by the end of the night all my friends were talking about how all the chicks find me attractive and they even started calling me Trent (Vince Vaughn from the movie Swingers)....Ok so these are some of the effects that ive had with wagg. I havent gotten a chance to try it on my girl\'s parents since they left for 2 weeks to Vegas...but Ill report as soon as they do. I think that this product really works with guys with the lone wolf syndrom and nothing more. I fyou can get away with wearing none at any amount by itself then this product isnt for you. I myself cant even wear AE without OD\'ing on its none so that should give an example of how bad my natural none signature is....

PS: I also believe that this product would be useful in wearing those times when you put a little too much none on and you OD and everyone seems like they want to kill you...hehe...this product would be a life saver then

Phero Dude

Default Re: It looks like Im a WAGG man from now on......

god damn...20 freaking views and no replies...whats up people...

SonnyBlack,

Thanks for the great writeup. I see your age, but how tall are you and what do you weigh?

Phero Dude

6\'1...180 pds...9 or 10 percent bodyfat...Italian decent...any other info you need just let me know bro

Banned User

Sonny, I congratulate you for your results.

I will wait with saying more about wagg till I have used it for a few days. I don\'t want people to have false hopes, because of some loose speculations from me. I still think it is a great product though [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Damn, I wish my WAGG was finally in the mail ...

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

This makes total sense to me based on my own experiences. I also tend to intimidate people (although I think I\'m a kitten, people always say I\'m \"intense\"), and with WAGG, people react to me in a much more friendly way.

I often used to get a protective response from women: they acted as if I was threatening them and they had to defend themselves. With WAGG they act as if I\'m a nice guy who they feel instantly comfortable with.

I can only talk about my own experience, but for guys like me, WAGG works. I think that it would probably work for anyone who needs women to feel more comfortable and relaxed around them. It probably won\'t work well for guys whose problem is that women don\'t notice them at all...

Enlightened One

You probably pump out way to much Anone for starters in terms of natural signature, WAGG should work for u.
    I suffer from the same effect.

Phero Enthusiast

SonnyBlack,
    I\'m very glad for you ! you had asked me if I had any WAGG left, and I only had some for one or two evenings with my friend (I also live in France, which is not easy).
    She reacted very much to it, even with her new gf in the same room, and I felt a lot more confident too.

It seems WAGG is a very good stuff and I\'m longing to have my bottle ! if it\'s good for all C.Eastwood-like guys and (who?)-like women, it\'s great.

Frenchie

Phero Dude

im very very very curious to know what WAGG contains though....what pheros are in it and whatnot. This secrecy just isnt working for me...

Glad to hear it worked so well for you!

Have you tried it with your gf yet?

Sonny- Did you meet her parents yet?

Default Re: It looks like Im a WAGG man from now on.....

Hi SonnyBlack, all,

So a quick question [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

WAGG or A-RONE?
    Which do you like better? I know they are different and yet...
    They seem to be your current favorites.

I know at least a few people I could use this WAGG effect for the calming friend effect,
    yet A-RONE might get \"peace\" out of Respect. ( and ANONE might get uncertain peace out of Fear!!! )

Any thoughts from someone who has used them?

Or should I get more \"Alter Ego\" which has gotten me great results.

( I kind of like the idea of making my own
    combinations, though. I have some NONE and
    some NOL scented products and with A-RONE I would have lots of Versatility )

Phero Pro

I\'ve been using WAGG regularly for about a week now, I find the effects subtle but definitely there. Before I associated it with a bonding affect, I\'ve recently changed my position & it\'s pretty radical what I\'ve come up with, I could be reaching.

It seems to have an affect on both people I already know & complete strangers, you have to really pay attention to pick up on these cues, but from what I gathered it\'s almost like a truth serum, it gets people to really trust you & open up to you. Not trust you in the sense that you can take them home with you, just open up & release things that they had previously kept locked up inside.

Examples:
    This girl I\'ve known for 2 years, I\'ve been stuck in LJBF land as she usually has a boyfriend, she works at a bar I frequent so I still run into maybe once a week. I was wearing WAGG among other pheros when she saw me she grabbed my forearm almost instinctively, my roommate was standing between us when she did this & she pretty much lurched over to do it, this was definitely not the WAGG but the NPA & PI/m I was wearing (small application each). But then she walked over to my other side & was just standing there & after some fluff talk was just smiling & blurted out I\'m fat I need to wire my mouth shut to stop myself from eating.

Later on I start talking to her about The Doors & how they are touring again & she tells me she would definitely go to see them (I asked her to go with me later on the evening & she said yes), but the point I wanted to make is as we were just standing there talking about The Doors she tells me how familiar this feels and she was having memories of her ex-fiance & how much he was into The Doors. I\'ve known this girl for over 2 years & I never knew she was engaged!!

As far as recent acquaintances & strangers...
    Met a girl for the first time Sunday night, she had been drinking as had I, just got back from Atlantic City with my buddy, we are shooting pool & I gave her the pool cue to shoot, she tells me, \"You\'re not boyfriend.\" Okay bad example, but the point I was making is you can get negative responses as well, not sure if that was the pheros or the state of mind each of us was in.

A girl I had met a few weeks ago, she had just gone away for a week to the Bahamas, the other night was the first night I had seen her back, this is the one I originally thought was a lesbian. Since then we have become pretty good friends, she calls me \"Vegas\" & me & my buddy told me when I went to AC the people at the BJ table started calling me \"Hoboken\" & I told them about her & my nick back home. She tells me when she was on vacation she really missed us (the gang, the regulars at the bar) & how she would think about us alot while she was on vacation, I egg her on & told, \"Bullsh*t\", and she\'s like No, <bivonic> really I missed you guys! Also I asked her if she wanted to join us to go see the Allman Brothers & she thought I was joking, she responded, I\'d love to go see the Allman Brothers with you (slight pause & she did not make eye contact saying that)...but I can\'t. I told her I knew she was going to say that, & she said, \"Well I didn\'t think you could seriously get me in.\" I told her it was my friend\'s connection & it is his 30th birthday tonight so I did not want to put him in a tough spot having to call up his friend for another backstage pass. Turns out he easily could have gotten her in, he\'s the lawyer for the band & managed them in the 70\'s.

Again I could be reading into this a little bit, like I said the affects are subtle & unlike the typical reactions/responses you typically observe from pheros.

Phero Dude

ive yet to try rone out by itself> Gimme a 2 weeks or a bit more and I should be able to gather some funds to buy myself bottle of CS rone...I will tell you this though. The only product that Ive tried that includes rone was AE/m ( i myself dont include SoE in this since I think the amount of rone in it is very very tiny and goes by unnoticed but that\'s just my opinion) and i always get alot of respect from it. Its a different kind of respect though...different from the none kind of respect. With none I always get a fear response from people ( the dont make eye contact and seem hesitant to open up and stuff) but with AE/m Ive noticed that people trust you alot more and see you as sort of a \"stand up guy\". The kind of guy people like to be around and people want to please. Ive noticed from wearing AE/m around my girlfriend that she trusts whatever I say when I wear it and she becomes very submissive...this doent happen when I wear straight none around her...when I wear straight none around her Im guessing she sees me as a guy who\'s (pardon my french ladies) \"a great lay\" and thats all. But when Ive worn AE/m consecutively many times around her..she begins talking to me about how she really wants to get married to me and how she really wants to have babies with me(girl talk I guess)...the funny thing is that this only haappens when I wear Ae/m so it must be the rone...take this for what its worth but Ive always had great expectations for Rone...it really does seem like a sleeper hit for guys wanting to establish longer types of relationships with girls in my honest opinion...I just have to get some money to get some quick and try it....

Phero Dude

one other thing that I forgot to add...I remember that once i was wearing AE/m around my girl and she kept sniffing around the areas of application....neck....wrist...and I remember I asked her nonchalantly how she think I smelled and she simply replied..\"You smell like a man...\"...I think it really makes girls feel safer with you or something since it signals heterosexuality...

Phero Dude

I also forgot to add that on time I was wearing AE/m around my girl and she kept on taking long whiffs of the application points (neck, wrists, etc) and I remember I asked her how she thought I smelled and she simply replied...\"You smell like a man...\" I guess girls feel safer around you when you wear AE/m since it signals heterosexuality and it makes you seem like someone who can protect them...

SonnyBlack,

I\'m not sure how this might affect your interpretations of the different reactions you get when wearing AE/m vs. SOE, but they both have the same concentration of Androsterone - .010% .

Maybe it\'s more the interaction of Rone with None vs. Rone with Nol that makes the difference. If it was JUST the Rone, SOE should evoke the same reactions as AE/m.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

well Im guessing the problem with SoE is that it contains waaay to much nol in comparison to rone that it almost drowns the rone effect...AE/m is more of a balanced phero product...then again im no expert I just know that SoE never got me any respect at all...while AE/m did wonders for me...

Enlightened One

SOE is designed to make everyone around u yap like crazy, AE is a more balanced sexual product in the vain of DD#1 except without NPA secret ingredients. Both products did wonders for me, i am an expert in most pheromone products, but DD#1 got me the most respect (NPA has that effect also)

\" i am an expert in most pheromone products\"

...and he\'s modest aswell you know too

Enlightened One

Hey im modest, i just respond to all questions with a reasonable well working answer.

Thanks Sonny, Oscar, all,

Yes, I LOVE \"Alter Ego\" and it\'s still a toss up between getting more of that or getting the CS RONE for 10 bucks more? I have quite a bit of NONE products so I thought I could play with things.
    Make my own version of AE with a bit more Rone
    another batch with more Nol, etc. for the flexibilty. Kind of like a Chemistry Set on a Budget LOL

Anyway, keep me/us posted and I\'ll do the same with whatever I decide.

P.s. I will probably wear a bit MORE \"Alter Ego\" without the NPA or TE for a while and see how this effects the
    relationships lifespan.

( make sense? 4-5 drops instead of 2-3 )

Thread Information