Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default a good idea for future of the mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think i have an idea for the future of pheromones. Since one releases pheromones in small amounts naturally by perspiration, maybe we can release more. I think one of the pheromone companies like Stone Labs or James Kohl should make pills that contain NOL, NONE, or RONE and some other acting substance that makes us release those pheromones naturally throughout our day. If this is even possible, I think I would much rather produce my own mones that apply them.

Default Re: a good idea for future of the mones

Some guys say that they just work out more, and it helps them produce more pheromones. You might give that a try, if you don\'t already. I know it works.

Good Luck,
    Funlover

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It\'s called DHEA and androstenedione.

Enlightened One

You can buy these supplements from any health food stores ie DHEA = androsteRONE and None a1 are available also, i think Anol can be brought in tablet form.

Phero Pro

Couldn\'t DHEA serve for that purpose?

Phero Enthusiast

In my opinion, this is better not to force body to do something more, than it can do. And increasing pherromone output means increasing and unbalancing hormones levels, this not good either. This is better to apply.
    Beside it, many people using 3-4 different mixes according to situation. Just look on AE+PI/m and AE+SOE. in one day You can have \"Sexy\" mix, another day \"Friendly\", in a third day You can make everybody run from You.

But, it is just only my opinion.

Banned User

\"In my opinion, this is better not to force body to do something more, than it can do. And increasing pherromone output means increasing and unbalancing hormones levels, this not good either.\"
    -----------------------

I think taking those supplements help make your unbalanced hormone levels optimal. Cause if they were at their best in the first place, would\'nt you be putting out a healthy pheromone signature already?

//////////////////////////////////////////

\"Beside it, many people using 3-4 different mixes according to situation. Just look on AE+PI/m and AE+SOE. in one day You can have \"Sexy\" mix, another day \"Friendly\", in a third day You can make everybody run from You.\"
    ------------------------------------------

Have you ever tasted synthetic cheese? it\'s gawdawful compared to the real thing, just workout and eat healthy (f!ck the atkins BS) and you\'ll be on your way.

Phero Enthusiast

Well, synthetic cheese, if cooced and prepeared right, can be pretty good for a change.. :]
    I was talking not about DHEA, and working out, I think it is good thing to do.
    Look, if You using antihistamine, say, for some reason long anougth, body stops producing its own steroid (antihistamine also steroid group), so You become unbalanced and SWOLLEN, if You drop \"outer\" steroid.
    There people, than put \"minima\" doses for balance pherromone output, some of them apply 10-20 times more pherromones, that body can produce (2 dabs of NPA..), in order to increase working range.
    I could not believe , that if someone eats the pill , and have 15 times more pherro output, it will be good.
    Maybe, together with pherromones someone will get nice hairstyle on a chest and back ( uck! ).

Thread Information