Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Phero Dude

Default Re: JVK/Bruce - TE/w smells different to redheads

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, question about the redhead thing...

Do you guys think AE/w stinks (out of the bottle)? Got my package today, and I was expecting some seriously foul smelling sh!t. Well I opened the AE with eyes and nose crinkled in anticipation and it turned out that I actually thought it smelled pretty good. Like a man\'s cologne. I did notice after a while there was another scent under that, that smelled more like what I expected, but I\'m not sure if that was the AE or just something else in my environment. PCC smells pretty good too. Hmmm... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

upsidedown

I\'ve never smelled the women\'s version of AE, but overall the Stone Labs stuff like AE is pretty clean smelling. You\'re not going to have anything near the kind of smell you get with NPA or TE.

Phero Dude

Well, that\'s good to hear. As soon as I smelled it I thought, if the guys versions smells this good I\'d be all over that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

DVK- Did you order the TE or NPA? You can still get the TE from the returned products page for cheap. We need another redheaded tester. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So far us blondes don\'t seem to smell it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve never smelled AE/w.

I\'m no redhead, and I can smell this stuff. I have light brown hair by nature. Maby I just have a freekishy good sence of smell when it comes to none.Thats the only thing I can figure it must be. I have some others, and thay do not offend at all. But the two new ones I just got,both with a pheromone I have never used before,do smell. And that smell is not good.I guess if I were a redhead, it would smell good? That would be very cool. Oh well.

Phero Dude

Default Re: The Edge for women, Does it turn a woman on?

<I got my new EW today and WHEW DOGGIE>

I am literally rolling on the floor, laughing!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DVK:
    Do you guys think AE/w stinks (out of the bottle)? Got my package today, and I was expecting some seriously foul smelling sh!t. Well I opened the AE with eyes and nose crinkled in anticipation and it turned out that I actually thought it smelled pretty good. Like a man\'s cologne. I did notice after a while there was another scent under that, that smelled more like what I expected, but I\'m not sure if that was the AE or just something else in my environment. PCC smells pretty good too. Hmmm... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

YES!!! That\'s exactly it! Actually a bit opposite with me. I like the way the AEw smells after it\'s been on a little while. It stinks coming out of the bottle. It does smell like a guy\'s cologne, and a few times when I put a drop on the back of my shirt collar, when a breeze came up and I could smell it, I\'d find myself looking around for the \'guy\'. lol Maybe it\'s because there\'s -rone and less -none in there than in TEw?

PCC also smells good to me, and PIw I can\'t smell at all.

PCC smells good to everyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I can\'t smell PI/w except for a very faint musk smell.

No, Crystabell. If you were a redhead (or at least one from this forum) you\'d think it stinks to high heaven!
    Check a couple other recent threads, because I\'m not sure which it is, where we discuss it.
    I have a hard time wearing it often, because I can smell it and think I stink and want to back away when people get close. That\'s a problem, because I notice guys stand closer than usual when I wear it and they don\'t seem to smell it.

Phero Dude

Elana, I\'m an idiot. I was typing a reply to your message, asking where to find the returned product page, and it was right there. Duh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] How long after I fax the release form do I need to wait before I make an order?

Phero Dude

Default One redheaded tester... coming right up

OK ladies, I have some TE on order. When I get it I\'ll let you know what my contribution to this debate is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: One redheaded tester... coming right up

OK- Very cool. Now the mad scientists can soon begin the testing. I hope you can\'t smell a thing. Then we can be convinced that FTR and SRH and just a pair of redheaded mutants. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OK- Very cool. Now the mad scientists can soon begin the testing. I hope you can\'t smell a thing. Then we can be convinced that FTR and SRH and just a pair of redheaded mutants. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m already convinced [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was gonna say - when was there ever any doubt? ...

Phero Dude

Okay. In the mail today, I got TE/w, PI/w, and APC. Here\'s the smell breakdown...

TE/w: I opened the bottle and sniffed straight into the opening, and it smells like Everclear alcohol to me. I sprayed some on (one spray) my wrist and I get a musty-playdoh like scent from it. I can\'t say I was repulsed, though. I can\'t really smell it unless I put my wrist right up to my nose, and then it\'s really not all that unpleasant. I definitely wouldn\'t be uncomfortable wearing it in a crowd.

PI/w: Straight from the bottle I can detect a very faint scent, but it doesn\'t stand out enough to classify. On my skin, I can\'t smell it at all.

APC: Smells like men\'s cologne to me, but definitely a different smell from AE/w.

I find it strange that I didn\'t think the TE smelled awful. Usually I pick up scents really well, and I tend to be sensitive to them, but not with this stuff. As to whether or not it turns me on, I\'ll have to give it a while to see about that one (since I just put it on). Well, so much for the redhead theory- or maybe I\'m just the oddball. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok, I\'ve had on the TE/w for ?(since I posted the last message), and I\'m definitely smelling it. I wouldn\'t say it\'s rank, but I *am* getting an overwhelming smell. I smell like musty old playdoh, and it\'s not pleasant. Blech! I\'m assuming it smelled worse to you other redheads?

Thank you for proving my mutant theory correct. FTR and SRH are freaks X 100.

**DONOTDELETE**

You people can\'t smell, that\'s all.

You wouldn\'t say it was rank, DaVinciKittie?

Man oh man, I would. And then some! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again..I\'m not a redhead...and I hate the smell. BUT, as I thought it would...It works! Guys are far nicer to me..Thay flurt alot more,talk to me more,and stare with that kinda far off dopy look. I\'ll put up with the smell. It\'s under alot of other mones, as well as some cover cents. So, its not so bad. One guy friend said I kinda smelled like popery, and that it was a realy nice smell. Even after I pulled my wrist away..he smelled the air hoping to get another wiff of my lovly smell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Um... popery? Is that peppery, or poopy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe DVK is a rare mutant redhead since she DOESN\'T think TEw stinks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmmm....

Actually, I was just talking to Enticing and DVK off the forum and we all came to the same conclusion. TE smells like a meadow of sunflowers on a rainy day, with orange trees growing near by a cinnamon bun factory. SRH and FTR are WAY off!

**DONOTDELETE**

TE smells like a baboon\'s ass.

You women can\'t smell ...

Actually, I was just talking to Enticing and DVK off the forum and we all came to the same conclusion. TE smells like a meadow of sunflowers on a rainy day, with orange trees growing near by a cinnamon bun factory. SRH and FTR are WAY off!

Ahhh, if only I could live in that dreamland you seem to be in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I\'m with FTR. It\'s stinks! However, having never smelled a baboon\'s ass, I\'m just gonna take her word for it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information