Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Edge for women, Does it turn a woman on?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry for bumping such an old post.

I have been using NPA/w for a while and never smelled the nasty smell. I just got my TE/w today and all I smell is the alcohol. When that fades away, I don\'t smell much of anything.

Banned User

Does it make you horny, E?

NPA/w drives me crazy. That\'s why I got the TE/w. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

Does the Edge have the same effect??

I have people over, so I am not in that mind set. I\'ll let you know when I have some alone time. I only put a tiny bit on me to smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sorry for bumping such an old post.

I have been using NPA/w for a while and never smelled the nasty smell. I just got my TE/w today and all I smell is the alcohol. When that fades away, I don\'t smell much of anything.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wow, that amazes me. It smells vile to me.

Like I have said before, at first I thought TE just smelled like alcohol, too, now I kind of get that magic marker scent along with it, and I can tell when the cover fragrance is fading, the TE smell is coming through. Same with NPA but it doesn\'t smell as chemically to me as TE does.

That being said, I got my new EW today and WHEW DOGGIE! I don\'t think I can even do one straight drop of that. Even at the present concentration, I think I\'m gonna do the cookbook/chemist thing. Now that is nasty smelling to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But of course I am gonna try it!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Enticing- The alcohol/magic marker smell is exactly what I smell too. I find both NPA and TE very easy to cover.

Does it make you horny, E?

Very much! Even more than NPA, and I think it\'s because I used more.

**DONOTDELETE**

Enticing- The alcohol/magic marker smell is exactly what I smell too. I find both NPA and TE very easy to cover.

Y\'all can\'t smell.

Banned User

I begin to think: Why worry about this old gymsocks smell when only smell-sensitive redheads can smell it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

i\'m an alien ...

Then I must be too, cuz it seems impossible for me to cover TE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe it\'s just blondes who can\'t smell it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Enticing\'s not blonde ...

Maybe it really is just a redhead thing. I think TE/w smells way worse than EW. I really did say three curse words fast the first time I sprayed it on me. It\'s taken me a real long time to figure out a way to wear it. To me, it stinks to high heaven and back. \"Magic marker smell\" or \"alcohol\" smell doesn\'t even begin to cover it, although there IS that ... there\'s monstrous funk in there besides ...

Ok, I\'m smoking crack. I thought she was blonde.

I find the only way to \"cover\" it is to put it lower down, like on my torso, and cover it with lotion/perfume, etc. I can still smell it, but it\'s not up in everybody\'s face that way. And nobody else seems to be able to smell it. Most guys stand closer when I wear it, actually.
    I guess I have to get used to it, but I don\'t wear it very often. The fact that it stinks TO ME makes me want to create distance between me and other people, and that\'s not the point of wearing it, now is it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Seriously, it could be a redhead thing. I have the same experience with it as you do even after finding a good cologne to blend it out with.

You may be right. AEw has a sharp smell to me too, even though I kinda like the cover scent when I can smell it (can\'t usually get past that sharp smell). However, wore it a few times under a really strong mango/cocoa butter lotion a few times, and when I asked a few friends (blonde and brunette females) if it smelled \"off\", they said no, all they could smell was the mango. And I could really smell that -none/-rone smell. (I\'m not sure which one it is.)

Hmmmm.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you get slightly sick to your stomach if you wear it anywhere near your face?

I do with it AND with the Amarige I picked out to use it with. There is something alike in those two smells. They\'re sexy but they\'re also extremely off putting if even slightly od\'d.

But I am starting to think there\'s something in there we can smell that other people can\'t.

Honestly, I don\'t wear it anywhere near my face, because I can\'t stand the smell. (Very unattractive to walk around with a scrunched up nose like you smell something horrible.) Close as I have gotten is my chest, and I smelled one dab the whole flippin\' day. Sprayed Angel straight over it, and could still smell it!

However, I do remember taking it out and sniffing it to see what exactly the smell reminds me of--it\'s not cat pee to me--and I remember I didn\'t feel too good for a while after. Can\'t remember if it was my stomach or not. I do remember a headache. That and I got irritable--probably sniffing so many times. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JVK/Bruce - TE/w smells different to redheads

It could be worth checking out, maybe.

Phero Dude

Default Re: JVK/Bruce - TE/w smells different to redheads

FTR and SexyRedhead:

Next time I make an order I\'ll look into getting TE/w (that\'s the one you guys are talking about right?). A little experiment on this redhead theory...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sounds like a plan. We could probably even spray some on a sheet of paper and mail it to ya. You\'d know when it arrived before you even got your mailbox open--in June in TX. lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (Oops, please don\'t think I\'m coming on to you by winking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

Where\'s Goddess lately? Isn\'t she a redhead too? And doesn\'t she have some TEw?

Yoohooooooo! Goddess!

Phero Dude

Yeah, those winks are killer. Screw the \'mones, maybe I should just start winking at guys. LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But wouldn\'t it be more fun to just wear the -mones and act all innocent as to why they\'re falling all over themselves for you suddenly? lol

However, if ya wanna go for the winking thing, make sure to use both eyes equally. Don\'t wanna build up all the winking muscles on one side of your face and have the other side saggy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(And again, for the record, no come on. Unlike most of the women on this forum, I\'m not bi. lol Just don\'t want you to get the wrong idea, cute as you are. And with that accent... Did I mention I just loooooove Texans? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

**DONOTDELETE**

SRH, what\'s up with you? You eat your Wheaties or what? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry. I took the weekend off and I\'m in the best mood the last couple days. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

ROFL! You\'re cracking me up tonight. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I looooove Texans too, \'specially those big tall cowboys with their hats and boots and big*ss trucks. &lt;sigh&gt; Oh, let\'s not even talk about the ones who can pull off a decent 2-step... &lt;sighing blissfully now&gt; [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hey everyone! I\'ve been on vacation...Las Vegas. What a great time! But to answer your question...Yeah - TE/w stinks to high heaven - in fact, I can smell stink with most of the stuff I get from Bruce and it ain\'t too pleasant. Plus, I get the raging headache with TE/w, EW, AE/w and now P10/w at full strength. But...boy howdy does that sh*t work!!!

And yeah, I can smell the stuff in the mailbox before I open the door. Poor postal workers - haha. And YES!!!!!!!! they make me unbelievably horny. Some of this stuff I have to NOT wear to work...makes things just a bit uncomfortable with me wanting to throw some of my patients on the floor and ravage them. In fact, about a month ago, one of my bosses friends came in to see him and we got talking about his tattoos. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into the break room, stripped him to the waist and started running my hands ALL over him. And OMG WHAT a body!!!!! this guy works out lifting weights and martial arts. My fingers were literally itching to finish disrobing him and show him some of my newly aquired skills (FTR\'s BJ technique). It was about all I could muster up to walk out of the break room and leave him alone. Man I wanted that man!! I always thought it kinda stupid when I read in books about someones \"fingers itching to\" do whatever. Believe me, it really does happen! That day I had on one drop PI/w divided behind each ear and a spray of Angel/EW (One small drop EW to an atomizer of Angel) Course...Like my boss said, I didn\'t see his friend fighting me too hard.

Anyway, it could be the redhead thing...all I know is I can smell male sweat in a lot of the stuff Bruce sells. But as I said in another post...I\'m really beginning to LIKE male sweat!!! hahah

Goddess

about a month ago, one of my bosses friends came in to see him and we got talking about his tattoos. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into the break room, stripped him to the waist and started running my hands ALL over him. And OMG WHAT a body!!!!!

Gee whiz! Is this the same one you were telling me you were crushing on?? LOL

Sounds like you definitely made progress there... ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That settles it. It\'s a redhead thing.

Yo, JIM!

Maybe this is not significant to anyone else.

I think it\'s kinda interesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information